Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

Regarding whether to use spoilers.

In this forum it has on the page.

International Big Brother
WARNING: May contain spoilers!

So the means spoilers. So I think we don't have to use the spoiler tags.

...oh wow!... I have never ever noticed that Kaz!... great observation... well I guess that answers that debate doesn't it?... lol!...cheers.

Remember when Phil nominated Nikki & Tim & Nick wasn't aware of it.

Watch the video & see both their head movements.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Kazzo/media/Big Brother Canada S04E27-cut_zpsycsf29gd.mp4.html

So the Brothers are liars.
Well we already knew that, but there is no mistaking in that clip that they both wanted to nominate the same people.
They are such idiots. I am so disappointed that Kelsey has HoH and will protect them.
I can't stand Joel either, never have. He is so slimy and weak.
I wish there were a way for Tim and Cass to survive this week together, they are my top 2.

That can simply refer to spoilers on who wins series after they have finished even (people often catch up on older foreign shows), 'spoilers' has varying meaning depending on context.

Anyway without regard for those who take the episodes seriously you cut off everyone who doesn't have time for the live feed which is really most of the audience. On most US forums I've seen there's always non spoiler sections for TV shows, because you always get some people obsessed by leaks for programs too and who want to know everything in advance.

Yeah, you always get people who don't like others discussing things they know nothing about. If it's aired, enter at own risk.

Sorry Starry but this forum is for people who realise Big Brother is a 24/7 experience. It will be down to you to avoid this thread if you want to watch the episodes without knowing the game play as it's just not in the forums interest to disrupt the flow of conversation here by having so many posts hidden under spoiler tags. Had this come up earlier in the season it would be fair enough to split into discussion for live feed/episodes (indeed I nearly did) but with just over a week to go it's not really worth it now.

Just testing. Bet you read this!

I will admit, I watch every Big Brother I can get my hands on. Even when it's really bad I just love it. Although I will admit I hardly watched the last BBAUS... it was pitiful. A real embarrassment to the Big Brother franchise & fans everywhere.

I like the different format over in US/Canada.. I like how the housemates get to choose who gets evicted. It makes it more of a game & less of a panto like BBUK seems to have become. I do think they need to shake it up a little but all the same, I love it!

BB4LYFE!
They should put that on a poster for the last BB Aus - "Even when it's really bad I just love it. Although I will admit I hardly watched the last BBAUS... it was pitiful."

I've followed the international versions from the early days, initially mainly through website clips in the days when the shows has decent non-geoblocked website - with the two houses in the third Aussie season being when I really started taking an interest. Was probably quite a while before I watched BBUSA episodes - used to follow it through a site called Mortys TV (which is still going strong) which had clips of the competitions and ceremonies and live feed updates. I rarely lasted the entire season though with BBUSA, but did go back to it a few years ago and watch them in their entirity. I do think BBUSA is in desperate need of a revamp though and last years mess of a season just highlighted that.

Last edited:
Sorry Starry but this forum is for people who realise Big Brother is a 24/7 experience. It will be down to you to avoid this thread if you want to watch the episodes without knowing the game play as it's just not in the forums interest to disrupt the flow of conversation here by having so many posts hidden under spoiler tags. Had this come up earlier in the season it would be fair enough to split into discussion for live feed/episodes (indeed I nearly did) but with just over a week to go it's not really worth it now.

Just testing. Bet you read this!

They should put that on a poster for the last BB Aus - "Even when it's really bad I just love it. Although I will admit I hardly watched the last BBAUS... it was pitiful."

I've followed the international versions from the early days, initially mainly through website clips in the days when the shows has decent non-geoblocked website - with the two houses in the third Aussie season being when I really started taking an interest. Was probably quite a while before I watched BBUSA episodes - used to follow it through a site called Mortys TV (which is still going strong) which had clips of the competitions and ceremonies and live feed updates. I rarely lasted the entire season though with BBUSA, but did go back to it a few years ago and watch them in their entirity. I do think BBUSA is in desperate need of a revamp though and last years mess of a season just highlighted that.

...you rotter Brekkie! :egg::laugh:... you got me with that spoiler lol!... funny as... cheers.

...do you know what I love about watching this?... there isn't the obligatory 'showmance' happening at all... I so hate the housemates that start doing the 'I've been in here 3 days and I'm in love with >>>insert name here<<< and I hope that we stay together and have 12 kids' routine... this not happening is a refreshing change for me... cheers.

...do you know what I love about watching this?... there isn't the obligatory 'showmance' happening at all... I so hate the housemates that start doing the 'I've been in here 3 days and I'm in love with >>>insert name here<<< and I hope that we stay together and have 12 kids' routine... this not happening is a refreshing change for me... cheers.

Well, there was Kelsey and Jared, although I think it was kept mostly to gameplay alliance and 'see how it goes afterwards' kind of thing. And I believe if Tim gave the slightest encouragement Cassandra would be all over him lol.

Oh.. and Phil IS in love with himself. The most sickly showmance of all!

Maddy and Ramsey and before that Maddy and Nick but Maddy & Ramsey seem to be the HGs that may have something out of the house, although Ramsey's mum doesn't like Maddy lmfao

I wish they'd stop geoblocking stuff. Surely they realize in this day and age that people aren't only interested in their own little geographical region.
I wouldn't be so sure,my art teacher has just been overseas and they knew nothing about us wanting our president to resign and where amazed by the fact that she was white and came from South africa!!

Back