Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

Was watching the feeds late last night (Sydney time) and Tim was talking about (but did not drop her name) Jade and saying that he ended their friendship a few months after their season ended because she just couldn't stop going after the wrong guys. He also spoke about how magazines and online media would always label them as a couple and she would always make it a point to say they weren't together which he found really weird, or at least thats what I remembered before I fell asleep haha

Reactions: zac
Omg cass is annoying on the feeds right now! Basically fake crying trying to convince Tim to use veto on her! Tim is really pissed and had enough!!

Tim is really pissed with Joel.

Tim doesn't know what he will do with veto.

I get the impression, Tim has had enough ATM. (but knowing Tim who knows)

bb gave joel burgers before veto, and cass says the comp was a movie challenge made for joel to win.

Last edited:
Yep... I know Tim is over it. But part of me wants him to use the veto on himself just to show the brother because of all the crap they go on about! Cass is pissing me off just a hour ago she was planning on what to say and do with Joel and now she is throwing him under the block! She is fake crying to to convince Tim to use veto on her!

Brothers are so delusional! They are in for a rude awakening when they leave the house!

POV ceremony is today, not tomorrow when it's usually held.

Strange that it's changed.

Tim was called to the DR again.

People are posting.

Production: Tim use the veto on Cass
Tim: I haven't decided
Production: POV CEREMONY TODAY

POV ceremony is today, not tomorrow when it's usually held.

Strange that it's changed.

Tim was called to the DR again.

People are posting.

Production: Tim use the veto on Cass
Tim: I haven't decided
Production: POV CEREMONY TODAY
Is this speculation or a quote from somewhere?

The POV ceremony sign came up.

People just joking that they changed it, because Tim won't say what he is doing.

Joel telling Tim he didn't jump ship etc.

He didn't want to blow his cover. (umm he gave the Brothers cards in the veto)

He never went to comfort Cass etc.

...the plot thickens... Tim is so much smarter than all of them put together... if he does want out of the house he'll probably orchestrate it to play out his way... I bet none of them ever foresaw Tim lasting this long let alone having an outside chance of actually winning it... they are all crapping their duds with Tim... they are all so scared of him and his intelligence... as I said before... I hope that Tim does win it just to stick it up all of them lol!... go Tim you good thing!... cheers.

I'm just really disappointed in Joel. I mean it's a game & all but he's really surprised me & not in a good way.

Doesn't surprise me, I always thought he was using his acting skills.

Joel isn't owning up to his betrayal.

All he had to do is fake it for the veto & win & then use it to get the Brothers up & gone & he was set for the win.

He took his eyes off the prize & he knows it.

...I dunno... it seems like every time that I see those brothers they always seem to be staring at themselves in the mirrors... in Canada... can't they just marry each other and be done with it?... is that legal in Canada?... they are so 'up' themselves... surely nobody else could ever live up to their expectations?... what a pair of egotestical 'love-me-do's' they are... I can't stand them... oh there's one of them looking at himself again... cheers.

Back