Skip to main content

BBUSA: Battle of the Block. In HD. And Color.

If he doesn't go this week it would be quite satisfying if Zach and Frankie made the final 3 then Zach evicted him (Frankie would do exactly the same to Zach I'm sure, dependent on the 3rd finalist).

i just want to say WTF were they thinking when it came to decorating the house? I can't even really tell if they specially decorate the HOH rooms for the winners because the house is so busy and so loud and so visually horrible ...

nothing rivals this BB house for ugly!

ok I'm a little confused about something - DID Hayden kiss Victoria or not? I seem to recall seeing talk of them sharing a bed (I think Nicole was in HOH room?) and Victoria saying something like "Where is your face" and talk of them kissing then ... but now I go to look for it and cannot find it

Just wondering in the context of Christine's manipulations which are surely going to bite her on the bum in the next week or so

ok I'm a little confused about something - DID Hayden kiss Victoria or not? I seem to recall seeing talk of them sharing a bed (I think Nicole was in HOH room?) and Victoria saying something like "Where is your face" and talk of them kissing then ... but now I go to look for it and cannot find it

Just wondering in the context of Christine's manipulations which are surely going to bite her on the bum in the next week or so

Nope didn't kiss her.

It looks like beast mode cowboy had a conversation with derrick about the numbers and now ZACH ATTACK is staying!!!

ok so since this is my first BBUS can someone tell me how they work out the double eviction ?

It looks like beast mode cowboy had a conversation with derrick about the numbers and now ZACH ATTACK is staying!!!
bit bummed but not that surprised ... seems to me the house always flips or rather Derrick's pose always change their direction - is this a ploy by him to be able to stand in front of jury and tell them I Controlled Decisions - I Flipped the House ...

bit bummed but not that surprised ... seems to me the house always flips or rather Derrick's pose always change their direction - is this a ploy by him to be able to stand in front of jury and tell them I Controlled Decisions - I Flipped the House ...
I don't think that this move is something Derrik did so he can brag about it to the jury it's all about the numbers, basically it is stupid to vote out Zach who is a bit of a loose cannon but is loyal, now Jocasta does not talk game to anyone beside Donny and even that is minimal, so the detonators/BS have no clue on what she would do if HOH. this explains what made Derrik flip.

Frankie and Caleb were in the beehive and Caleb was trying to find a way to justify voting out Zach if Zach actually was a sure-fire vote to keep all of them (the BS) there until the outsiders were out. Then he mentioned that IF Christine were to flip, the BS was screwed because they no longer had the numbers without Zach. Frankie was trying to reassure him that he didn't think Christine would betray them and that they were still voting out Zach because he was stirring up trouble. Caleb basically went with it, but kept voicing his reservations, asking if Frankie felt safer with Jocasta in the house, who no one knows how she'll vote or nominate, or Zach, who everyone knows how he'll vote and nominate.

At that point Derrick came in and Frankie invited him over to tell him what Caleb was worried about, the numbers game. A quick retell was told, and Derrick just said to not worry about it that they would talk later because he had to go take a shower. He goes to the bathroom and that's when Nicole pulls him up to the HoH and tells him that she's sketched out by Frankie because she "overheard" him tell Zach to go talk to Christine, which he did do. She basically then tells Derrick that Zach thinks he's safe and that if he were to be HoH, he would nominate Donny and Caleb, thereby solidifying in Derrick's mind that Zach is loyal to the Detonators.

Derrick goes down to the bathroom again, this time meets up with Cody, tells him what Caleb was worried about and what Nicole just told him. He mentions the numbers that were brought up by Caleb, and then goes something like "he's absolutely right!" At that point both Cody and Derrick begin to wonder if it actually is better to keep Zach.

So Caleb started the ball rolling, and Nicole unintentionally moved the ball faster.

It is nice going into an eviction not knowing which way it will go - doesn't happen too often with BBUSA. Of course with it being a double both nominees could end up going anyway.

ok so since this is my first BBUS can someone tell me how they work out the double eviction ?
It's a whole weeks of competitions in one show. They begin with a very brief recap (annoyingly this week considering how close it is) then get into the action quickly with the live vote and eviction. A HoH comp then takes place and immediately the HoH has to nominate two people. The Veto is then played live followed immediately by the ceremony, with the second live vote and eviction ending the show.

It is assumed as it's a double eviction that it'll be the end of double HoH's and Battle of the Block, especially as traditionally BBUSA always drop their launch twists when they get to the final 10. Personally I'd like them to keep it and instead drop the Veto for the show, indicating before the nominations are made there will be a Battle of the Block but no Veto.

do NOT read this if you want to enjoy the show once its up for us to watch

first up Julie announces jury starts now so the 2 evictees tonight are going to jury
Jocasta was evicted 6-2 only Donny and Hayden voted for her
Total blindside - Julie tells Jocasta she MAY have a chance to go back into the house (so some other twist coming)
HOH comp - one HOH this week ... BoTB returns next week ... the comp is a less/more type one on summer events and on first question everyone eliminated except Caleb, Christine and Zach
Zach next eliminated and Caleb wins HOH & puts up Nicole and Donny
Donny wins POV and Hayden goes up
both Hayden and Nicole throw Christine and Frankie under the bus in their speeches ... no mention of Derrick and Cody
Hayden evicted 5-2 (Donny and Cody voted to evict Nicole)
Nicole starts yelling at Christine and saying "Was this your plan all along" ... end of show
Live feeders are tweeting that Zach then went after Nicole
Zach - Hey Nicole, you want to start an alliance? I just want to be in an alliance with you. We can make up lies about people

and that Christine and Nicole went off somewhere and Christine is saying she didn't know ... lying through her back teeth

I'm pretty sure Julie said it will be a double HOH again next week.
hmm somewhere trying to work AND keep up with twitter feeds I got the wrong idea
there ARE 2 HOH's this week

Nicole (did ya get that Zach? )and Christine

Last edited:
Nominees:
Nicole: Caleb and Frankie
Christine: Donny and Zach

Really hope that Caleb has agreed to throw BOTB once again!

I have to admit that I am Team Nicole. So adorkable. And it looks like this week could be something like BB Canada, with the power shift that happened there, away from the First Five.

Derrick still seems in charge, but I would love to see Donny and Nicole pull it together to oppose him, if they ever realize that he is running that house. Team America may be clouding Donny's judgement, but if Frankie were to go, maybe, maybe.

Ha! Quote of the season.

tumblr_na0xxhJkbh1s2mkuko1_500.jpg

OMG Frankie is the worse BB HG I've ever seen. His big reveal was so annoying apparently he is a social media mogul and is going to use his money to build schools in south Africa. Fuck him....

OMG Frankie is the worse BB HG I've ever seen. His big reveal was so annoying apparently he is a social media mogul and is going to use his money to build schools in south Africa. Fuck him....

Hahahahah. He's got some tickets on himself that's for sure '1.5m followers', 'mogul', 'name drop, name drop'.

Also he 'builds schools around the world in Africa' because Africa is the world. :p

Hahahahah. He's got some tickets on himself that's for sure '1.5m followers', 'mogul', 'name drop, name drop'.

Also he 'builds schools around the world in Africa' because Africa is the world. :p
Oh and that charity he mentioned has only raised $25, I saw the link on SurvivorSucks (I can't find it now).

Back