Skip to main content

BBUSA: Battle of the Block. In HD. And Color.

Because he and hist sister aren't anywhere near as significant as he thinks they are. I'd love him to reveal his sister and nobody have a clue who she is.

OMG how dare you! You best start practising your bow now cos Ariana is on the cusp of greatness. #arianator #4lyf

tumblr_mvhpj1ecmk1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

Because he and hist sister aren't anywhere near as significant as he thinks they are. I'd love him to reveal his sister and nobody have a clue who she is.
Weird.

Ariana is huge at the moment. And her brother is really well known in the YouTube world.

I just find it strange that not even one other person in there recognises him even slightly. He has been in the media a shitload recently. O_O

Loved this weeks Veto comp - simple, but brilliant - and most importantly fair. Also loved the outcome.

I'm loving this US series so much :) It's a breath of fresh air whilst raging from BBUK.

I'm loving this US series so much :) It's a breath of fresh air whilst raging from BBUK.

For once I agree... I just hope BBUS doesn't drop the twist so soon in to the series like they have in the past... For once the twist is simple, straight forward, and has the potential to play out well in to the game... With the backdoor still in play the game still takes on similar predictable qualities it's had in the past, however if anyone is leaving through the backdoor this season it seems that it's for the greater of the house rather than a vindictive move by whatever group is in power... Is this series living up to it's tagline? Not in the slightest... But it has been everything that a twist should be...

BBUK's most recent twist has been dogged down with the idea that a twist needs to pull out all the punches from the get go and that it needs to be the most dramatic thing people have seen in years in order to keep people gripped to the series... That couldn't be further from the truth... BB gave Pauline WAY too much power in the first week and the series has suffered from that point on...

BBUS gets their twists right - one simple change which affects the game week in week out rather than a launch twist which fizzles out in days then desperate twist after twist after twist for the rest of the season.

I agree I hope it plays out a bit longer - hopefully they go back to a jury of 7 so at least let it play until the top 10. Would be good to if as a twist to the double eviction they do the final week of two HoHs with no battle of the block, so one person from each set of nominees goes.

I loved the giant dice game. They should build a BB theme park where we can go to play the games and comps.

I've been watching The Sheyld Show on YouTube with Peter Brown and Alec from BBCAN doing weekly BBUS reviews. They had Judd on with them for the first week, and it was pretty funny, but then they had Spencer on and he was HILARIOUS. Jon and Ned this week, but wasn't as much of a laugh as the first two weeks. Still an interesting listen though.

Omg im seriously obsessed with Zach. I'm on tumblr all day watching recordings of live feeds. He is perfect and likes Frankie so much :p

I really liked Zach, now I'm not sure. Will wait and see.

Hoping Donny doesn't go this week.
Already missing Devin. I didn't like him, but he brought a whole world of crazy to the show that was fun to watch.

ok so WHY does BB of BBUS allow HM's (ie Zach) to swear at BB/production? on numerous occasions just today on my twitter feed:

Joker's BB Updates‏@JokersBBUpdates2h
Zach yells at production, "we're not talking about our DR sessions, so why don't you shut the f*** up and get back to work!" #bb16 #bblf

BigBrotherLeak‏@BigBrotherLeak2h
Big Brother told Zach he can't scare Nicole on the stairs. Zach: Yeah, well production can suck my...! I give 0 fucks!" #BB16

BigBrotherLeak‏@BigBrotherLeak1h
Big Brother: "Houseguests, please clean the bathroom including the mirrors." Zach: "Why don't you shut the fuck up and make us!" #BB16

WTF BB!!??

not sure how I feel about them turning Frankie's Grandfather's death into the big storyline - filming a eulogy and broadcasting it to everyone (not just his family) ... surely it was enough to let him read his letter and show his grief ... but then give him some timeout away from feeds maybe, time to talk with family by phone or whatever they all needed - but don't turn it into a sideshow ...

to me they are favouring Frankie by giving him extra showtime PLUS given the fact its so emotionally charged ... surely then any vote left to America will keep favouring Frankie

He really is the HG I can't stand this year - the way he ran to Derrick the instant Cody said he was putting up Caleb to get him to change his mind. He is always trying to flip the game and just as bad as Devin in trying to get people to do what he wants - Cody saw he was a weasel so a shame he didn't have the balls to put him up. Should have confronted him and given him the choice of "him or Caleb".

Cody not putting Caleb up will definately come back to bite him - he could easily have justified it this week relatively guilt free - at least three game related reasons that Caleb couldn't argue with. And even if he did he'd be gone on Thursday anyway.

Do you guys see the shows the same time we do? Or at least the same day?

I don't want to post any spoilers.

This is a good question. Big brother does not control the house, have you seen how filthy it becomes?
You should send it to rob has a podcast and get a former big brother player to answer it.

Edit: this was in response to why does BB US let the housemates swear at production.

This is a good question. Big brother does not control the house, have you seen how filthy it becomes?
You should send it to rob has a podcast and get a former big brother player to answer it.

Edit: this was in response to why does BB US let the housemates swear at production.
Rose - I watch the show from the cbs.com site. So I guess its available to me in Australia at the same time however at that time I'm probably sleeping and may not get to watch it for another 24 hours (unfortunately I have to wake up and get my sorry butt to work etc etc - I KNOWWW - borrrringggg!!)

I did try to do live feeds but can't get them to work without fiddling around with settings on my computer that (as someone with no clue what I'm really doing) I don't have any business fiddling with - in case I stuff it up for the rest of the family ;) But have to say juggling BBUK, BBUK's BOTS shows and BBUS AND fitting them in around 'life' - I don't know how I thought I'd manage to live feed BBUS ... I'm a bit p'd that they would run 2 BB's - especially major ones - at the same time

a couple of times I've seen that BBUS HM's have been told to clean up a particular area - but really people amaze me - no matter what house we're talking about it seems they walk through the front door and STILL believe their mothers are living there (and they are happy to clean up after them!) I think BBAU seems to be the cleanest - I think sometimes because NOT cleaning / helping is often a reason to nominate so people are wary of being nominated

this year is my first time watching BBCan or BBUS - so its all a new experience to me- that's why things surprise me

allowing HM's to smoke (BBCan and BBUK) amazes me ... but imagine how much more volatile BBUK would have been without the ciggies!

Back