Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Syphilis

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trichomoniasis

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they've kept the messy two different formats running side by side format from last series. House nominations don't really work in this format IMO - certainly not in the way they do them anyway. Does look like though from the scheduling and number of HMs they may at least have each eviction cycle over two episodes, which is something most of us were saying Seven should have done from their first series. I would guess they'll evict 8 of the 14 over the first 4 weeks, then one a night in ep 17/18/19 to leave 3 for the final. That's assuming no intruders.

Jake is such a himbo but I do think his advise to Zack was somehow quite good lol. Zack gives me the vibe of the guy who is down the pub every night with his mates leaving his partner to it though. Clearly he's not interested in befriending the women and that's why he will almost certainly be out tonight.

I do think the episode length being reduced is a good thing though. Having 70-75 minute run times is a nonsense for this format.

Non ratings doesn't really exist anymore in Australia, for example channel 10 are starting to air some of their bigger shows only now, Masterchef Dessert Masters is starting Sunday, Bachelor premieres in December and Gladiators is on in early January.

Plus 7 and 9 are very close in ratings this year and BB rating so low could make 7 lose the year to 9. And we all know how 7 loves to brag...
Gladiators is returning? Damn I loved that show as a kid haha although the 08 revival was terrible.

This isn't unique to Big Brother now but hate how so much of the show is just retells in the diary room rather than us seeing what they're talking about for ourselves.

Only 10 minutes in but god, this episode is a drag.

Although the ratings show people aren't buying. Don't think I've ever seen a less enticing "next time" promo on TV.

And I'd forgotten how badly the post-dubbed BB was - cutting from him talking to the house to talking in the diary room without even trying to make it sound like a different conversation.

Last edited:
…I think that it’s quite telling that nobody has started a ‘Big Brother Photoshop’ thread this year… we have all probably realised that what a complete waste of time it would be… everybody being a clone of the other 20 year old something's… hardly good material to work with is it?… no personalities amoung them, they’re all vacuous clones… if there was one I wouldn’t waste my precious time left on this planet Earth on making them anyway… well done everyone on here for being intelligent enough for not starting one I say… 👏👍👌👏👍👌👏👍👌… cheers.

…I think that it’s quite telling that nobody has started a ‘Big Brother Photoshop’ thread this year… we have all probably realised that what a complete waste of time it would be… everybody being a clone of the other 20 year old something's… hardly good material to work with is it?… no personalities amoung them, they’re all vacuous clones… if there was one I wouldn’t waste my precious time left on this planet Earth on making them anyway… well done everyone on here for being intelligent enough for not starting one I say… 👏👍👌👏👍👌👏👍👌… cheers.

I literally have had zero inspiration for anything and I think that comes down in large part to really not knowing or giving a fuck about the housemates. Does any of them have anything distinct about them?

Also, you need a source of material. When there are daily blogs with pictures and other stuff you follow along with the series. You can see pictures and get ideas. Now we have some quick edited videos on the socials.

I'm still taking some screenshots while watching it. It's imperfect and not precise. I can't be bothered going to the effort to try and be precise by downloading and selecting frames. Some images look like there could be funny captions, but honestly, I can't think of any that would be funny. Maybe some mean ones.

One observation is that in many of the shots half the people look bored as fuck.

G'day guys, this 2023 incarnation of Big Brother is awful, awful, awful. It's bad enough that this season was taped in 2022 so it has lost all of its immediacy to start with, but then turning it into a clone of Love Island or the Bachelor, with a bunch of wannabe instagram models and gym junkies as housemates, who have no personalities whatsoever to speak of. And the vacuous Sonia Kruger presiding over the entire mess!
The show deserves the low ratings it has gotten so far, I predict Seven programmers will soon shift it off the main channel and on to Seven Mate.
💯 I thought I was the only one to think that way, but today reading the forum I am happy that other people also think that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back