• Syphilis

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trichomoniasis

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Dion's fixation with Annalise?

He made himself look bad because every other guy was a gentleman. So he blames her because to him, he couldn't possibly do the wrong thing.

I often wonder how people on these shows don't think about how others will perceive them.

The Dolphin trainer guy. Wouldn't that story be a major turn off to a lot of women? Maybe I don't know trashy people. Although having said that, people who'd be turned off by that would probably already be turned off by them being on the show.

7 officially burning the show off, next Wednesday they are airing two eps of BB

one of the comments speculates it could just be Thursday's show airing a day early, and a different lineup for Thursday. Ratings season is all but over, serves no purpose to rush the rest of the eps.

VS--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-40’44”.jpg
8aAK1O4.gif

one of the comments speculates it could just be Thursday's show airing a day early, and a different lineup for Thursday. Ratings season is all but over, serves no purpose to rush the rest of the eps.
Non ratings doesn't really exist anymore in Australia, for example channel 10 are starting to air some of their bigger shows only now, Masterchef Dessert Masters is starting Sunday, Bachelor premieres in December and Gladiators is on in early January.

Plus 7 and 9 are very close in ratings this year and BB rating so low could make 7 lose the year to 9. And we all know how 7 loves to brag...

I wonder if they are going to try running uncut on linear tv on Thursday?

I doubt it. Despite how trashy TV has become these days. I think they just know to keep it on streaming where only people who really want to see it will find it.

Radio caller the next morning.
"I was flicking through the TV and on came smut."
Haha yeah probably.

I actually wish they’d do an “uncut” that wasn’t nudity, but just long form conversations shown.

Haha yeah probably.

I actually wish they’d do an “uncut” that wasn’t nudity, but just long form conversations shown.
OK, it wasn't intellectually stimulating stuff and most weeks they seemed to be finding a way to get housemates to strip off but I did like the idea of Late Night Feast the year Channel 9 did it - just extended footage of the housemates having a party or something one night a week rather than a collection of all the times they flashed their flesh over the week.

It will be interesting to see how well Uncut does in comparison to the streaming of other episodes. Parts of me thinks it's a really dated out of touch idea in 2023 just to build an episode around dicks and tits basically, but also in another way it's great to going back to the very basic appeal of the early series of basically seeing young attractive people basically in the flesh (not that you can't see that elsewhere nowadays!) and it all just being a bit of innocent fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back