Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Syphilis

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trichomoniasis

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day guys, this 2023 incarnation of Big Brother is awful, awful, awful. It's bad enough that this season was taped in 2022 so it has lost all of its immediacy to start with, but then turning it into a clone of Love Island or the Bachelor, with a bunch of wannabe instagram models and gym junkies as housemates, who have no personalities whatsoever to speak of. And the vacuous Sonia Kruger presiding over the entire mess!
The show deserves the low ratings it has gotten so far, I predict Seven programmers will soon shift it off the main channel and on to Seven Mate.

It is an insult to true Big Brother fans, those of us who loved Big Brother on Channel Ten back in the early 2000s, hosted by Gretel and Mike Goldman, when the housemates were real and eclectic and interesting in their own ways.

As much as Daily Mail sucks, I do appreciate them using the below terrible photo/screenshot of Sonia in an article about the ratings disaster so far.

77532713-12723081-image-a-81_1699406191195.jpg

the only interesting thing to talk about iss the ratings. im calling it...199500

I will go for 195k. What's even more telling is that the younger demos this season is aimed at are not even streaming the show. Last night's show was streamed by only 47k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back