Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice Kid Finale is Sunday week. So During the block and the voice kids we should see a promo. *hyperventilating* (unless its a crap promo... As per usual.... Channel nine... Ect..)

OK so we know the start date and that BB will be on at 8:30 (really like 8:40 something) but does anyone think that 8:30 slot might be the for the entire season? We know that Nine still have that stupid "we just meet and lets get married show" that was promised for 2014, what if it took the blocks place at 7:30? Thought?......

Also it looks like we won't be getting Sunday episodes this year, thanks to room reveals and 60 minutes. So Monday evictions are back.
We could still get a Sunday show at 7.40 or something, because they are airing The Block and The Voice Kids on Sundays before 60 Minutes at the moment.

Just looking at the Nine schedule (or trying too - finding that info is difficult enough in itself!) will The Footy Show also rule out Thursdays for BB? If that's the case surely it is going to have to air on Sundays until The Block finishes, airing Sun-Wed, unless they pull The Block from Thursdays. Evictions would be better on Mon though as they'll have half the week to cover in the Sunday show. However they do it it is going to be an even bigger mess than last years scheduling, which seemed to change every couple of weeks.

If Nine had any kind of sensible multi-channel strategy the wisest thing to do would be to use GO! or Gem for 30 minute daily shows at 7pm, and then Nine schedule as they are going to anyway - basically squeezing it in around The Block.

Quick question - what would you prefer: 12 weeks of BB airing four nights a week or 8 weeks airing 6 nights a week, if that can be squeezed in once the footy and Block are over? It would be the same number of episodes, so I think I would lean towards the latter.

Last edited:
Just looking at the Nine schedule (or trying too - finding that info is difficult enough in itself!) will The Footy Show also rule out Thursdays for BB? If that's the case surely it is going to have to air on Sundays until The Block finishes, airing Sun-Wed, unless they pull The Block from Thursdays. Evictions would be better on Mon though as they'll have half the week to cover in the Sunday show. However they do it it is going to be an even bigger mess than last years scheduling, which seemed to change every couple of weeks.

If Nine had any kind of sensible multi-channel strategy the wisest thing to do would be to use GO! or Gem for 30 minute daily shows at 7pm, and then Nine schedule as they are going to anyway - basically squeezing it in around The Block.

Quick question - what would you prefer: 12 weeks of BB airing four nights a week or 8 weeks airing 6 nights a week, if that can be squeezed in once the footy and Block are over? It would be the same number of episodes, so I think I would lean towards the latter.

Just looking at the Nine schedule (or trying too - finding that info is difficult enough in itself!) will The Footy Show also rule out Thursdays for BB?

Which one are you referring to, the thugby one or the footy one? Both finish around the same time which is late September/early October. Speaking on behalf of the footy states, there's no way in hell BB would replace TFS on Thursday nights. I'd imagine it'd be the same in the thugby states for their own version.

Which one are you referring to, the thugby one or the footy one? Both finish around the same time which is late September/early October. Speaking on behalf of the footy states, there's no way hell BB would replace TFS on Thursday nights. I'd imagine it'd be the same in the thugby states for their own version.

OMG how many times must we explain it. It's not 'thugby' or rugby it's league. Completely different games.

Rugby (Union) =/= (Rugby) League

tumblr_n9iwdybvG31seuriqo1_400.gif

Care factor: Big Fat 0

Telling them apart is about as important as trying to educate a blonde bimbo about the differences between a neutron and a proton.

They all smell like the same shit to people from non-bumsniffin' states anyway. :whistling:

We could still get a Sunday show at 7.40 or something, because they are airing The Block and The Voice Kids on Sundays before 60 Minutes at the moment.
I doubt BB will bump 60minutes. They are doing it for the Voice Kids, but I can't see them doing it for BB.

Oct 5th is the grand final for League.

Footy Show usually has final show a week before so will pron finish up Oct 2nd which is about a month into the show and could be used for the uncut show?

you obviously dont know that Alex is the voice of surly.

Why do you say that? Of course I know.
My opinion stands.
Or should we be sucking up to him for some purpose on this independent forum. I'm confused.
Perhaps if he read it he'd re-think his self-indulgent use of a fake fish to promote his own agenda on the show and stay behind the scenes where he should be :)

Why do you say that? Of course I know.
My opinion stands.
Or should we be sucking up to him for some purpose on this independent forum. I'm confused.
Perhaps if he read it he'd re-think his self-indulgent use of a fake fish to promote his own agenda on the show and stay behind the scenes where he should be :)
That was a lot of fancy words in one paragraph :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back