Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

Can't stand him either - he ruined the gameplay this series by just running telling tales rather than having the guts to make the moves that made sense.

I was wondering about something maybe [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] can answer this for me. I read somewhere that the BBUSA house has not changed it's floor plan for a while now, Why is this? Do the producers not have the budget to change it? And why is there only 2 toilets? The one in the main bathroom and the one in the HOH room. BBAU i think has a toilet in each bedroom plus 2(?) in the bathroom and 1 outside. Why does BBUSA not have toilets next to the bedrooms?

Why do you know who won the HOH?? I know the feeds are blocked. Did Andy win it?
it's not over yet. Spencer won the HOH he put up GM and McCrae and McCrae won the veto took himself off and Spencer put up Judd....that is the latest...Next eviction will be Wednesday this week and HG's do not know this yet...Hope this helps your urge to know....only 5 left in the house Andy Spencer GM Judd and McCrae...all losers if you ask me...I liked Amanda...although many others did not...I thought she was the only one playing the game.

it's not over yet. Spencer won the HOH he put up GM and McCrae and McCrae won the veto took himself off and Spencer put up Judd....that is the latest...Next eviction will be Wednesday this week and HG's do not know this yet...Hope this helps your urge to know....only 5 left in the house Andy Spencer GM Judd and McCrae...all losers if you ask me...I liked Amanda...although many others did not...I thought she was the only one playing the game.

Yeah i know all of ^^^This. But right now i thought the feeds were blocked because they are recording the Wednesday night eviction + HOH competition. I thought that you knew who had won the new HOH. But oh well i wouldn't mind if GM or Spencer won. I hate Andy with a passion, Mcrae just sleeps all the time IMO he does not deserve to win.

Yeah i know all of ^^^This. But right now i thought the feeds were blocked because they are recording the Wednesday night eviction + HOH competition. I thought that you knew who had won the new HOH. But oh well i wouldn't mind if GM or Spencer won. I hate Andy with a passion, Mcrae just sleeps all the time IMO he does not deserve to win.
I just put on BBAD and they just said it was a fake After Dark Feed so nothing has happened as of yet, but definitely a special eviction on Wednesday and last years winner "Ian" will be on the show on Wednesday(not sure in what capacity),

I just put on BBAD and they just said it was a fake After Dark Feed so nothing has happened as of yet, but definitely a special eviction on Wednesday and last years winner "Ian" will be on the show on Wednesday(not sure in what capacity),

Ian will be hosting the veto.

After Dark is normally a two hour live feed and tonight its taped from earlier....trivia until after live show on Wednesday night????

I was wondering about something maybe [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] can answer this for me. I read somewhere that the BBUSA house has not changed it's floor plan for a while now, Why is this? Do the producers not have the budget to change it? And why is there only 2 toilets? The one in the main bathroom and the one in the HOH room. BBAU i think has a toilet in each bedroom plus 2(?) in the bathroom and 1 outside. Why does BBUSA not have toilets next to the bedrooms?

Essentially producers are lazy - it works for them so they don't change it (like they have the same competitions and same twists at pretty much the same point each year). Even when they moved houses essentially all they did was flip the layout and move the HoH room upstairs. I don't believe for one minute CBS don't have the budget to at least change it every few years.

well it looks like Andy won the latest HOH Judd was evicted to Jury house. Another eviction Thursday and then down to the final three....so McCrae needs to win this final Veto to make it to F3...I want McCrae to win it

Essentially producers are lazy - it works for them so they don't change it (like they have the same competitions and same twists at pretty much the same point each year). Even when they moved houses essentially all they did was flip the layout and move the HoH room upstairs. I don't believe for one minute CBS don't have the budget to at least change it every few years.

Thanks for the information.

Britney from BB12 two-month-old daughter diagnosed with cancer. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...star-reveals-2-month-old-daughter-cancer.html

a573677f642bd46fbc1aacb62d153a43c39326eb_r.gif

Back