Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

Jokers? However I refuse to go there... They really need to bring that board in to the 21st century trying to read it makes my head hurt...

I agree with you I've had a look at jokers in the past and did not like the how it's set out. I prefer sucks but not enough people post about BBAU.

I agree with you I've had a look at jokers in the past and did not like the how it's set out. I prefer sucks but not enough people post about BBAU.

And they've been known to steal shit from other sites without crediting them... I'll occasionally stop in there just to catch some per-season gossip but that's about it...

Thisisbigbrother seems to have a pretty big international community... Ours is slowly building back up again but it's sadly still nowhere as good as it was 5 years ago...

So it seems someone finally had the bottle to:
Put Amanda and McCrae up

But sadly it seems
They want McCrae out

How stupid are these people!

Jokers? However I refuse to go there... They really need to bring that board in to the 21st century trying to read it makes my head hurt...

The definitely need to update their look and forum....it's so antiquated.

So it seems someone finally had the bottle to:
Put Amanda and McCrae up

But sadly it seems
They want McCrae out

How stupid are these people!

PoV Results...

McCrae won PoV and will likely save himself... I have a feeling the pawn will be Spenser once again... And once again the fundamental flaw of the PoV prevails and overrides any of the HoH's real power... However I don't think the house will be that upset at loosing Amanda... I think it's really just reversed the pecking order...

So true - but really hope Amanda goes on Thursday. I've a horrible feeling by GM not nominating Andy that she'll end up staying and Spencer would go. If it's clear though Andy is voting for Amanda to stay would be funny if McCrae played the smartest move he could and voted Amanda out himself.

The alliance switching in this show is interesting - not hating BBUS as much as I was.
I can see why HGs might want to keep Amanda in - surely no one in Jury would vote for her. I liked Amanda at the start, but the girl has gone loco. I have never seen anything like her outburst at Elissa when Elissa was in HOH room. Even if it was a part of a strategy to allow Andy to comfort Elissa and get in her good books, it was jaw-droppingly bad behaviour.

ATM, I hope Judd wins.

What an article. Particularly the Amanda montage video link at the end. I didn't think every last comment in that clip actually was racist, but most of it was truly horrible, and the stuff Amanda said about Kaitlyn made my toes curl. Not to say that generalised racist comments are ok, but I think personalised racist comments about an actual human being who you know are worse. Gross, cruel, degrading, you name it. Imagine how the HGs and their families/friends who hear these behind-their-back comments feel when they hear them on tv. I wonder if Amanda will be the next HG to lose her job.

The season here in the states has been just awful, and I fear it will only get worse. The updaters are getting hate everywhere but Jokers, which was Elissa central until last night. We're having a rabies epidemic as Dingo likes to say, in the house and out of it. Makes BBAU all the more enjoyable.

Just hope now that Judd goes on to win - really wouldn't want any of the other 4 to win.

I find it hilarious that the woman out numbered the men for the majority of this series, yet a man is still going to win... It's also funny that female winners were pretty much on par with the men but are now almost out numbered 2 to 1 and that no one has managed to break the curse... 100% of the time a woman will only win BBUS if she faces another woman in the final 2...

On another note I wouldn't be surprised considering how shitty this season has been if we saw more returning players next season... The last two seasons that have been completely unknown players haven't exactly been the best...

I don't think I've ever loathed a group of housemates/guests as much as this Exterminators batch. 3 days on and they still can't keep Elissa off their minds and mindlessly bash her at every given moment they can. All the girl did was try and save herself by aligning with the girl who bullied her the previous week and in doing so, inadvertently, jeopardized them but they were pretty much safe.

Vile doesn't even cut how they were being. Sickening.

It reminded me of Celebrity Big Brother 5.

This might be too good to be true... And TBH while I expected after all the unnecessary drama and lackluster reception from fans that CBS would demand some major changes, however I don't think any of us can really say we expected the cuts to run this deep...

Endemol, CBS's unscripted programing, and hopefully BB will all be in so called "new" hands next season... That being said I really don't expect that anyone taking on either the Endemol position or BB's EP will be that "new"... As was the case with CBS Unscripted it was merely the 2nd in command taking over...

I'm also really not 100% sure AG really has much to do with BB anymore other than being more of an oversight... In recent years the number of co-producers has grown significantly and I get the impression that a lot of the creative is either delegated to her minions or dictated to through her by CBS...

We have heard that this would be Alison Grodner's last season. Perhaps a change in the CEO and the Executive Producer will bring our favorite summer obsession full circle, and back to a show we love to watch. We can only hope the rumors of Ms. Grodner's "moving on" are true. Even the house guests have become more beligerent towards production, showing blatent disrespect with no punishment or penalty. Hopefully, they will recruit a new CEO, Executive Producer and Casting Director that will pay attention to what the fans are wishing for, and not continue turning over rocks to find disgusting wanna-be's!

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

Seeing Elissa plead for herself was so sad. Takes all the sympathy I had for Judd during his first eviction, out of it.

This might be too good to be true... And TBH while I expected after all the unnecessary drama and lackluster reception from fans that CBS would demand some major changes, however I don't think any of us can really say we expected the cuts to run this deep...

Endemol, CBS's unscripted programing, and hopefully BB will all be in so called "new" hands next season... That being said I really don't expect that anyone taking on either the Endemol position or BB's EP will be that "new"... As was the case with CBS Unscripted it was merely the 2nd in command taking over...

I'm also really not 100% sure AG really has much to do with BB anymore other than being more of an oversight... In recent years the number of co-producers has grown significantly and I get the impression that a lot of the creative is either delegated to her minions or dictated to through her by CBS...

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

Does sound too good to be true - and they've made a bit of a leap there, but IMO there is no doubt she has to go after this series.

I just wanted to say how much i hate Andy, maybe because I've been reading sucks and everyone on there seems to hate Andy and i think its rubbing of on me.
Can't wait till the final and Elissa wins Americas favorite player. The look on his rat face will be priceless.

andyth11.jpg

Back