Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Social media is harsh, full of idiots with opinions. Obviously death threats, threats of violence etc is uncalled for.

However, the rest comes down to reality show contestants whining about how they are portrayed. If they didn't want to come across as mean, then maybe they should have considered that as they played the game, and toned down the glares, smiled a bit and interacted with the people not in their alliance. I don't think it has anything to do with them being women. If three men were doing the same, with no trace of humour or friendliness, I'd feel exactly the same way.
My reaction is purely as a viewer of reality tv shows. I don't have any personal feelings towards any of them. It doesn't matter if we like them or not, we don't know them.

I totally agree with their opinion of Sam and Lee though. It's like they were just there to be manipulated, so you can't really blame a gameplayer for seizing the opportunity when it presented itself.

Yeah, and toned down some of their comments and attitudes, also. It must be awful to be receiving nasty hostile messages online, but that's how our reality TV is edited, villains and good guys, and they provided the snarls, the sneers, the glares, and the snipey comments. They certainly have enjoyed being topdogs, have shown little care for some of their social rejects, and this is their edit.

Matt Tarrant ‏@MattTarrant 29m29 minutes ago
In today's Home Magazine in Adelaide's Sunday Mail
2764.png
1f430.png
1f431.png
2764.png

CuTqFHwVUAEcYmy.jpg

actually, not Survivor related, but the above reminded me of Ten's Sunday news. It was supposedly a national bulletin, but the best they could ever come up with for SA every week was invariably "there was a house fire in Adelaide..."

When reality TV worlds collide! Survivor's Sam Webb flirts up a storm with Bachelor bombshell Kirralee 'Kiki' Morris at LIVIN charity event
By JODY PHAN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 16:14 +11:00, 10 October 2016 | UPDATED: 18:57 +11:00, 10 October 2016

He's Australian Survivor's handsome eligible bachelor.

And Sam Webb was clearly enjoying himself as he chatted with The Bachelor's Kirralee 'Kiki' Morris at his LIVIN charity's event in Bondi on Saturday.

The 28-year-olds were spotted flirting up a storm throughout the party, with Sam even playing with the blonde bombshell's hair at one point.

3941179500000578-0-image-a-1_1476074885461.jpg

What's going on here? Survivor star Sam Webb was spotted flirting up a storm with Bachelor bombshell Kirralee 'Kiki' Morris and her pal Noni Janur on Saturday

Kiki was joined by her fellow Bachelor bestie and now roommate Noni Janur, as well as season one alumni Zilda Williams.

Sam was seen lapping up the attention as he was surrounded by the busty beauties.

The suicide prevention advocate looked dapper in chinos and a navy blazer worn over a white T-shirt with his charity's logo printed on the front.

3941177400000578-0-image-a-2_1476074971645.jpg

When reality stars meet: The 28-year-old LIVIN charity CEO was clearly enjoying the attention of his female counterparts

3941E43500000578-0-image-m-7_1476075215611.jpg

Mutual ties: Zilda appeared to be the connection between Sam, Kiki and Noni, having modelled his charity's merchandise in the past

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Morris-LIVIN-charity-event.html#ixzz4Mgl0g5pR

They scrub up well! Australian Survivor's Phoebe, Tegan, and Kate look unrecognisable compared to their starving island selves as they get dolled up for LIVIN event in Bondi
By JACQUES PETERSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 16:51 +11:00, 10 October 2016 | UPDATED: 18:20 +11:00, 10 October 2016

They spent weeks deprived of food and adequate shelter on a deserted Samoan Island in a bid to win $500,000.

But on Saturday night, Australian Survivor's Phoebe Timmins, Tegan Haining, and Kate Campbell looked virtually unrecognizable compared to their stint on Survivor as they stepped out with polished hair and makeup in Sydney.

The glamorous trio were at an event for co-star Sam Webb's suicide-prevention charity LIVIN at popular Bondi hotspot The Bucket List.

Scroll down for video

3941193900000578-0-image-a-113_1476074012598.jpg

Is it really them? Australian Survivor's Tegan Haining, Kate Campbell, and Phoebe Timmins looked unrecognizable at a charity event for LIVIN in Bondi on Saturday

Fan favourite Phoebe, who lost nine kilos on the show, wowed in a busty crop top and a pair of white, high-waisted shorts which highlighted her healthy new curves.

The 27-year-old legal eagle added a colorful jacket to her ensemble, and wore her long blonde hair to the side.

Personal trainer Tegan showed off her fit physique and sun-kissed tan in a flimsy white one-piece.

3941192900000578-0-image-m-121_1476076858729.jpg
3941D54C00000578-0-image-a-122_1476076865642.jpg

Lovely: Fan favourite Phoebe looked curvier and healthier compared to her slimmer, paler self from Australian Survivor

3941192900000578-0-image-m-129_1476076971736.jpg
3941D55400000578-0-image-m-128_1476076945726.jpg

Natural: Even in minimal makeup, personal trainer Tegan was glowing

3941192900000578-0-image-a-138_1476077115379.jpg
3941D54800000578-0-image-m-137_1476077098531.jpg

Flower power! Kate, 28, stunned in a floral ensemble as she showed off her healthy new curves and tanned skin

With minimal makeup on, the 33-year-old was able to let her natural beauty shine.

Last but not least was Kate, who looked elegant yet conservative in a billowing white shirt-dress featuring a giant blue flower print.

The 28-year-old boat crash survivor added a floral crown to complete her springtime style.

3941194500000578-0-image-a-139_1476077434741.jpg

Loving life: Although they didn't win the show, the stunning trio still appeared to be in good spirits

394118F100000578-0-image-m-142_1476077672878.jpg

Catching up: The women mingled with co-star Sam Webb, who is the co-founder and CEO of the suicide prevention charity

394118EA00000578-0-image-a-140_1476077443133.jpg

No hard feelings: Despite Sam's sanctimonious attitude on Australian Survivor, the ladies proved that they definitely didn't hold a grudge against him

Tegan is eliminated over Nick on Survivor Australia

The stunning trio, all of whom have been eliminated from Australian Survivor, appeared to be having the time of their lives as they caught up with Sam.

Sam, who is the co-founder and CEO of the charity, seemed to enjoy playing social butterfly for the night.

In addition to catching up with his Survivor co-stars, the athletic Aussie got close to a number of famous beauties, including Big Brother's Aisha Jade and a bevy of Bachelor babes.

394118FE00000578-0-image-a-145_1476077736834.jpg

Star studded! Sam looked overjoyed at all the celebrities who came out to support LIVIN

3941177400000578-0-image-a-146_1476078365886.jpg

• Lucky guy: The tattooed Survivor was seen chatting to a string of busty Bachelor babes, including longtime LIVIN supporter Zilda Williams

FULL ARTICLE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...unrecognisable-LIVIN-event.html#ixzz4Mgr8Rzms

no ..... dont pick on sam :( (he is my sweep) and I do not have the time to look up stuff to defend him. i can only say suicide is horrible and you can sometimes draw on your own inner strength to make that decision... snake or not ... maybe the word were not in context

no ..... dont pick on sam :( (he is my sweep) and I do not have the time to look up stuff to defend him. i can only say suicide is horrible and you can sometimes draw on your own inner strength to make that decision... snake or not ... maybe the word were not in context
I'm not picking on him. I'm just pointing out that the way he treated Nick was with no regard for Nicks mental health.

I dislike his hypocrisy and holier than thou attitude toward a person who was just playing the game.

Sam isn't a good guy to me.

Don't worry about needing to defend him.

Brooke is possibly the most spoiled and bitter loser I've ever seen. That she doesn't even try to be a good sport and openly admits her continuing rage at Flick is something I've never seen before. Usually people attempt to be a little bit gracious in losing when it's at the hands of someone they cared about.

She has no sense at all that she was going to be voting for El and how El might have felt. She truly only focuses on herself.

Possibly she is as awful as she was portrayed. I didn't think that was likely but this article does her no favors.

She was planning her final tribal speech and thinking of how she would spend the money.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...l/news-story/3c08d76c480027edce254b38c167352a

Similar article:
http://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/brooke-blind-sided-shocking-australian-survivor-ex/3098775/

Last edited:
Brooke is possibly the most spoiled and bitter loser I've ever seen. That she doesn't even try to be a good sport and openly admits her continuing rage at Flick is something I've never seen before. Usually people attempt to be a little bit gracious in losing when it's at the hands of someone they cared about.

She has no sense at all that she was going to be voting for El and how El might have felt. She truly only focuses on herself.

Possibly she is as awful as she was portrayed. I didn't think that was likely but this article does her no favors.

She was planning her final tribal speech and thinking of how she would spend the money.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...l/news-story/3c08d76c480027edce254b38c167352a

Similar article:
http://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/brooke-blind-sided-shocking-australian-survivor-ex/3098775/

Brooke definitely isn't doing herself any favours with her attitude. There are ways to be a strong woman on Survivor and not come out of it in a negative light. Parvati mastered being both ruthless and charming, and people respect her. Phoebe played hard, but played her own game, she didn't come across as a mean girl.

Brooke definitely isn't doing herself any favours with her attitude. There are ways to be a strong woman on Survivor and not come out of it in a negative light. Parvati mastered being both ruthless and charming, and people respect her. Phoebe played hard, but played her own game, she didn't come across as a mean girl.

I guess she saw herself as the deserving winner already planning her speech and spending the money. That other people are also playing the game didn't seem to occur to her. She completely discounted Krystie and Flick as having their own priorities and desire to win.

I am genuinely surprised that she still comes across as so bitter and doesn't see how entitled that makes her look.

She happily turned on El but can't believe it happened to her.

I guess she saw herself as the deserving winner already planning her speech and spending the money. That other people are also playing the game didn't seem to occur to her. She completely discounted Krystie and Flick as having their own priorities and desire to win.

I am genuinely surprised that she still comes across as so bitter and doesn't see how entitled that makes her look.

She happily turned on El but can't believe it happened to her.

Yes, it's all about how Flick made Brooke feel, no consideration to how El would have felt at what would have been just as big a blindside, by one of her best friends. Then in the villa, all Brooke was worried about was if the others liked her or not. People she had given no consideration to in the game.

Back