Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Stop tipping my girl Tully! And Jericho had better lift her game too! Dammit.
Ok, my apologies for a couple of errors tonight. @originalflavours and @Consuela are currently tied for first place (Peter did have a confessional, fleeting though it was. Won't be tipping on that again, what a nightmare), and @delcan did indeed tip Henry for immunity and is in fourth spot.

2PqvybB.jpg

If you do spot any errors I will check it out of course. Best to call stuff as you see it during the show (but even then I might miss it, but I do my best).

Hey Timmy, everything is correct except Fat Pants should be on 280 and Sparrow11 should be on 245 as they repectively picked Henry and Ziggy for immunity.

Hey Timmy, everything is correct except Fat Pants should be on 280 and Sparrow11 should be on 245 as they repectively picked Henry and Ziggy for immunity.
Oh dear. I'm going to bed, I'll fix it tomorrow. If anyone else spots any more errors let me know before then. :D

I appreciate it, @sav0001, especially it obviously doesn't help your position. Cheers.

Oh dear. I'm going to bed, I'll fix it tomorrow. If anyone else spots any more errors let me know before then. :D

I appreciate it, @sav0001, especially it obviously doesn't help your position. Cheers.

...if you are still doing the sweep on your phone or IPad or whatever because your computer shit itself we should all be expecting you to make errors with all of this my friend... it is good that others are checking your tallying up... it helps you immensely... this never happened when you were doing it on your computer so just hang in there Timmy boy!... we are all behind you and still appreciating your dedication to it my friend... keep up the great work Timmy... :thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

Lucky Michelle has zero chance of winning, but it would be funny if Luke does.
It's a bit disappointing they didn't play but I didn't even fill all 24 spots in the end so they would have been vacant anyway.

Hopefully neither Michelle nor Luke will win. I'd like the 50 points to give someone who's actually playing a surprise boost on finale night. If Tessa wins, @delcan could well take out the game. Same probably can't be said if Tara wins for @joyjoyjoy who will need to have a couple of good weeks plus Peter getting medevacced to get over the line.

In hindsight I should have made the Sweep win worth 100 points but it's too late now.

If anyone would like to suggest a bonus round for next Tuesday, I am open to suggestions. Last night, confessionals took too much concentration and in the end everyone got some airtime.

Something that may or may not happen and is easy to spot.

OK next week's tips:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Two Players Win Reward (5/10 points):
Two Players Win Immunity (15 points):
Two Players Voted Out (20 points):

First Animal Sun (10 points):
First Animal Mon (10 points):
First Animal Tue (10 points):

Tuesday Bonus: First Player JLP questions/addresses at TC (10 points):

As always, PM me by 6.30pm AEST Sunday, thanks.

OK next week's tips:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Two Players Win Reward (5/10 points):
Two Players Win Immunity (15 points):
Two Players Voted Out (20 points):

First Animal Sun (10 points):
First Animal Mon (10 points):
First Animal Tue (10 points):

Tuesday Bonus: First Player JLP questions/addresses at TC (10 points):

As always, PM me by 6.30pm AEST Sunday, thanks.

^^ send me your tips please, thanks.

Back