Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

So back to tipping:

Ironically, Hans was this week's top tipper* on 55 points, while @Consuela has retaken the lead, due to @originalflavours getting the Barry award this week on just 15 points.

Sm3gdsR.jpg

*I should never have doubted him. Dammit.

FYI. You're too many wodkamelons in.

@FatPants should be 280,
@delcan should be 270,
@Sparrow11 should be 245.

You've forgotten to highlight some Ziggy's and Henry's for immunity. ;)

OK seems I have a problem with the spreadsheet, let me look into it and get back tomorrow, sorry guys.

Ok, my apologies for a couple of errors tonight. @originalflavours and @Consuela are currently tied for first place (Peter did have a confessional, fleeting though it was. Won't be tipping on that again, what a nightmare), and @delcan did indeed tip Henry for immunity and is in fourth spot.

2PqvybB.jpg

If you do spot any errors I will check it out of course. Best to call stuff as you see it during the show (but even then I might miss it, but I do my best).

Ok, my apologies for a couple of errors tonight. @originalflavours and @Consuela are currently tied for first place (Peter did have a confessional, fleeting though it was. Won't be tipping on that again, what a nightmare), and @delcan did indeed tip Henry for immunity and is in fourth spot.

2PqvybB.jpg

If you do spot any errors I will check it out of course. Best to call stuff as you see it during the show (but even then I might miss it, but I do my best).

No apologies needed!

Oh and @originalflavours give us a turn on top for once! :p Though I guess a draw means we're currently vers. ;)

No apologies needed!

Oh and @originalflavours give us a turn on top for once! :p Though I guess a draw means we're currently vers. ;)

As a biological female woman, I respect all positions :p Your turn will come I'm sure in this following week!

Cheers. I sort them into alphabetical order before I sort by scores, just for the record. Or at least I have for the past few weeks.

It's all good Timmy! Especially with all the computer problems and things, we get it! You're doing amazing and I'm sure we're all super grateful for what you're doing here spending time with us :)

I wasn't bothered enough to lie about it- if he truly didn't get airtime then that's my loss xD But I saw it so I knew I wasn't crazy and then after rewinding twice to find it... girl these cold and flu tablets didn't mess me up that bad :p

I wasn't bothered enough to lie about it- if he truly didn't get airtime then that's my loss xD But I saw it so I knew I wasn't crazy and then after rewinding twice to find it... girl these cold and flu tablets didn't mess me up that bad :p
Lol I honestly missed it and noone else called it either (but then why would they haha) and even though you tagged me it got lost amongst 100 alerts during the course of the show. I did post a number of times the players I had not seen doing confessionals. It's hard enough keeping track especially with Ten not putting their bloody names on screen, I can only tell Tessa and Michelle apart by the latter's screeching voice. :eek:

Lol I honestly missed it and noone else called it either (but then why would they haha) and even though you tagged me it got lost amongst 100 alerts during the course of the show.

I so wish we had the option to customise alerts so they'd only be tags or quotes. I always go back after the show to see what I've missed!

And let me remind you @Consuela that HANS was the top tipper this week, and he drew them out of a hat. LIFT YOUR GAME.

What evs. I can't leave things to chance, it's just not in my DNA. And I'll have you know I've had some ripper weeks too. Not @Veronica2005 hundy level but still.

I will admit though that I do need to build a bit of a buffer seeing as I'll be screwed if Sarah goes as I've invested big in her. ;)

You however are just plain screwed. :p

Back