Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

Awesome, loved every minute......why are fools watching paint dry?
They could actually watch entertaining and stunningly shot epic fun like this?
Night all see ya for Bach bashing:) etc

And FEUD MONDAY!

...well that was the rightful winner... the show... the series for yet another year... thanks for the great ride folks and thanks Timmy for your brain numbing comp this year... you are all brilliantly wonderful people and thanks for the fun and laughs along the way... I love you all!... cheers.

Well here's my take on the finale. Didn't really care who won. Jericho almost lost it for himself because without back-up, he's shit. And Tara almost won it. Can never predict what the jury will do. Liked they did the reveal and reunion like the US version, works better that way Except why were Lee and El in the audience??? Weird.
Overall, at the end, didn't give a toss which one won. Didn't really like either of them, didn't think either of them really won the game, just limped to the end and everyone sighed and said, okay that one.
As to why I stopped posting. Didn't give a toss about the side game. I don't do the stalking thing, live that real life, don't need it on a forum about TV shows. Yes, I know there's an ignore button (I do use it) but others quote the posts, and I don't like end result spoilers that some people claim as their "picks" so I chose to watch it without outside influences.

Back