Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

There were a few missed opportunities. I would have liked to have known what the tally would be if Jericho had taken Peter (though possibly they avoided this out of tact, because Peter is already fragile), and if Tessa would have voted for Jericho. I think she said she would have voted for Peter, but given her criticism of Tara, would she have voted for her?

There were a few missed opportunities. I would have liked to have known what the tally would be if Jericho had taken Peter (though possibly they avoided this out of tact, because Peter is already fragile), and if Tessa would have voted for Jericho. I think she said she would have voted for Peter, but given her criticism of Tara, would she have voted for her?

i don't think tessa would have voted for tara.

she probably would have voted tara if her arch enemy ziggy was in the final two. and Anneliese would have said in her jury question talking thing:

"Ziggy, my arch.......enemy. Well done for somehow making it so far your treacherous piece of trah. Oh how i loathe you. How I hate your very being. My dreams, nah my nightmares are filled with your very being. I detest you, I despise you, you are trash to me. Every day you spent on survivor was a nail into my heart and a tear into my soul. Oh, Ziggy, I do hate you so. And my question is this, why are you such a bad person?"

A few notes from my perspective as a foreign viewer who has to wait a few hours extra to be able to stream the show with a 15 hour time differential.

That was a great Survivor season with a good winner. Far far better than the US version that we will be watching for the next couple of months. For me its the longer season, larger cast, and more episodes..it helped me to tell Annalise, Tessa, Michelle, Ziggy and Ssrah apart, because early on I couldn't remember who was who. All were attractive caucasian women around the same age and build. Was not a Peter or Tara fan and glad neither won but I gather there was no runnerup money so Tara sort of got screwed there if that was the case.

Production values were excellent, LaPags was IMHO far better than Probst who blatantly drools over and favors macho male competitors. Jon took a big step up in his performance this year over last especially in his handling of tribal councils. He seemed a lot more relaxed and natural.

Still cant believe that some home renovation show outdraws Survivor in the ratings there by such a huge margin.

Best wishes to Australia from Canada from a former Vegemite salesman. For several years I supplied Whister Mountain ski resort grocery stores with vegemite by the pallet load because there were so many Aussies working there. Ill never get why you guys like that stuff so much. Cheers.

And Jericho was really, really nice to him after the challenge, and it wasn't even gameplay.

apparently peter said he didn't vote for jericho because jericho was a bully boy? yet he was perfectly fine with tara condescendingly calling him petey like he was some sort of child?

A few notes from my perspective as a foreign viewer who has to wait a few hours extra to be able to stream the show with a 15 hour time differential.

That was a great Survivor season with a good winner. Far far better than the US version that we will be watching for the next couple of months. For me its the longer season, larger cast, and more episodes..it helped me to tell Annalise, Tessa, Michelle, Ziggy and Ssrah apart, because early on I couldn't remember who was who. All were attractive caucasian women around the same age and build. Was not a Peter or Tara fan and glad neither won but I gather there was no runnerup money so Tara sort of got screwed there if that was the case.

Production values were excellent, LaPags was IMHO far better than Probst who blatantly drools over and favors macho male competitors. Jon took a big step up in his performance this year over last especially in his handling of tribal councils. He seemed a lot more relaxed and natural.

Still cant believe that some home renovation show outdraws Survivor in the ratings there by such a huge margin.

Best wishes to Australia from Canada from a former Vegemite salesman. For several years I supplied Whister Mountain ski resort grocery stores with vegemite by the pallet load because there were so many Aussies working there. Ill never get why you guys like that stuff so much. Cheers.

australia has this weird obsession with renovating that extends to watching other people do it. plus the host is awful.

and vegemite is awesome, but you can't over do it.

Typical Tully to try to spoil everything. Glad I didn't see this yesterday.

Jeri and Tara Final 2???? From sarah ig

22365298_10214439238124878_3218210610041564928_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back