Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

Glad that LaPags referred to it as season 2, it really isn't a continuation of the half-arsed earlier seasons.
Well it really is Season 3 - not including "Celebrity Survivor". But Nine's effort (S1) was truly pitiful, and I'm sure it's not just Ten that is trying to whitewash its existence. Probably everyone who ever watched it has tried to forget it.

Anyway, I am out. I had a lot of fun playing along with you guys and @Tuttle (I know you weren't the biggest fan of the forum game but I always enjoy your input on the TV Shows we watch together) and hope we can have another chance to have similar fun in the near future!
No, I wasn't, because it colours people's perception of the game, but was okay ignoring it. :)

No, I wasn't, because it colours people's perception of the game, but was okay ignoring it. :)
I'm sorry it detracted from the focus of the show for you, Tuttle. We did have a lot of fun though, maybe you can play next time, and be involved rather than be outside of it and find it annoying?

I'm sorry it detracted from the focus of the show for you, Tuttle. We did have a lot of fun though, maybe you can play next time, and be involved rather than be outside of it and find it annoying?
You missed it. It didn't detract for me, except for the "c'mon, play" shit. Which was the only part I found annoying. Is it a requirement of participating on these forums about TV shows to be part of a sweep thingy?

I voted yes for diversity, btw. I wanted to.

You know, you seem to have the same problem my stalker has, my life is not about you.
Really sorry I came back.

You missed it. It didn't detract for me, except for the "c'mon, play" shit. Which was the only part I found annoying. Is it a requirement of participating on these forums about TV shows to be part of a sweep thingy?

I voted yes for diversity, btw. I wanted to.
I thought it annoyed you because you didn't care about it right? Ergo if you were involved it wouldn't annoy you so much, because you would be involved rather than looking at it as an outsider, so thats why I invited you to join in. Not a requirement. Reepbot was not part of the game and never took issue with it.

Diversity? What?

we should do a deep analysis of why Jericho won. analyzing his game play. all the moves he made, and how it helped him to win.

...and... it's PETER that goes!... lol!... cheers.

Peter did well to last as long as he did, he was clearly weakening to the point of collapse. It was a little disconcerting when he asked Jonathan to help him down and asked for a hug, he seemed very young at that moment.

I think he completely misread what he needed to do in his final pitch to get Jericho to take him. Surely he didn't really believe that he was some kind of masterminf big move game player. That was uncomfortable to watch.

Jericho did the only thing he could do in taking Tara through - she was the more worthy opponent, it was a payoff for her loyalty, and the jury were always going to respect it more than if he had taken Peter as a goat.

I think he completely misread what he needed to do in his final pitch to get Jericho to take him. Surely he didn't really believe that he was some kind of masterminf big move game player. That was uncomfortable to watch.
Yeah I think in his position he on the one hand has to sell himself to Jericho as "take me, I am beatable" but yet he still has to convince the jury "I'm worthy, I'm a contender". That's got to be difficult to play.

When Peter voted, he said he was going to vote for Jericho originally. He said it was how Tara answered the questions that made him change his mind. Interesting.

Eh, so I am reading y'all comments while catching up with Real Housewives cause I'm really not that invested in this game anymore. But I am enjoying the commentary. I probs wont watch the episode so what did Jarrad do to piss all the Jericho lovers off???

I think there was a bit of a misreading of Jarrad's intentions there,
His questioning was in regards to when Jericho voted for him with an underline.
Jarrad said he would now pay him back by doing the same.
What that means is that Jarrad wrote Jericho's name down - for the win.

I thought it annoyed you because you didn't care about it right? Ergo if you were involved it wouldn't annoy you so much, because you would be involved rather than looking at it as an outsider, so thats why I invited you to join in. Not a requirement. Reepbot was not part of the game and never took issue with it.

Diversity? What?
Well there's a glowing endorsement. Not. Choosing not to participate is an issue?

Back