Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

Sorry Lalas you suck! :p But at least you made jury :D

Xi4Bd4P.jpg

@Trala

Reactions: Tee
Kristie still lives. :bored: What the absolute hell.

Sorry for your loss @timmydownawell, Sue fought the good fight.

Thanks @davidftw
At least with Kristie the bookies have apparently had her at $1.40 to win for weeks now (the finale has been taped) so there's widespread speculation that she actually wins. The way things are unfolding I hope to hell it's true!

That would be straight up hilar. I pretty much wrote her off as zero chance from day one. I figured I drew an absolute dud. :laugh: If only I'd dropped a few bucks on her when she was like 1000 to 1 odds.

...aw tough titties my friend... I was so with you barracking for Sue... I miss her already!... if what that spoiler above does actually happen I will be laughing for months to come lol!... cheers.

Does anyone even remember Andrew with his Ferrari brain at this point?

Next season we should also create a fantasy team.

Reactions: kxk
I feel gutted ....sweeps have a strange effect.
Anyway, I reckon I should win best sweep barracker. Most of you never backed your sweep at all....some hated their sweep.
That is not the spirit.
Get behind your sweep - even if you have one of the wimpy boys.
I found it good fun to be gung ho positive for my sweep - when most were hating on her. Her challenge monstering helped.

This was my first proper sweep experience, and that was fun

I feel gutted ....sweeps have a strange effect.
Anyway, I reckon I should win best sweep barracker. Most of you never backed your sweep at all....some hated their sweep.
That is not the spirit.
Get behind your sweep - even if you have one of the wimpy boys.
I found it good fun to be gung ho positive for my sweep - when most were hating on her. Her challenge monstering helped.

This was my first proper sweep experience, and that was fun

You definitely gave it a great run! Kudos to you. I also supported my pick, as did some of the others whose picks' runs were cut short. I for one never expected Sue to last more than a few episodes. A pity some of the participants haven't joined us for live episode chats, but I hope they are still following the show.

Next year when the show returns (and I am pretty sure it will), I'll run a tipping comp, which gives everyone the opportunity to play every week for the full season without running the risk of being voted out in week 2.

Thanks @timmydownawell for doing the sweepstakes.
Please do tipping and a sweep next time???

It really added oomph to my viewing pleasure - which has been a buzzing high, it's been awesome having our own Survivor, that is top quality, good on 10, they really produce the best of our RTV.

One thing is pretty clear with all of them, they are pretty much thrilled, for they have just taken part in the first ever proper Aussie Survivor , and made it to the jury. All the others as well, especially Craig and Phoebe.
They have been out there for ages, and have been great to watch.
Did you see Brooke on the Project, said a drunk woman chased her down the street throwing chips, she was fun.

You definitely gave it a great run! Kudos to you. I also supported my pick, as did some of the others whose picks' runs were cut short. I for one never expected Sue to last more than a few episodes. A pity some of the participants haven't joined us for live episode chats, but I hope they are still following the show.

Next year when the show returns (and I am pretty sure it will), I'll run a tipping comp, which gives everyone the opportunity to play every week for the full season without running the risk of being voted out in week 2.
Nice idea. Plus we won't get stuck with people like Andrew for an entire season, even if he is the sharpest pencil in the pencil box.

Back