Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
OK pick a number and I will do a draw for the remaining 22 Survivors.

I get to pick first so I'm taking 8.

I'll do a random draw on video. You must support your Survivor until the end!!! The winner gets a trophy!!

Pick a number (make sure no-one else has picked it) and I'll repost and update until all spots are gone.

----

UPDATED from Post #40:

Welcome to the live BBBA Australian Survivor Sweepstake Draw!

1. @el'coopo BARRY
2. @kxk BROOKE
3. @Mr Stickyfingers EVAN
4. @Medusa FLICK
5. @Khun Khun TEGAN
6. @Rose711 ANDREW
7. @insider06 MATT
8. @timmydownawell SUE
9. @qtkt CRAIG
10. @hooleydooley SAM
11. @Melore PETER
12. @originalflavours EL
13. @Winterbourne CONNER
14. @Consuela KATE
15. @davidftw KRISTIE
16. @yaelros ROHAN
17. @Meglos PHOEBE
18. @Veronica2005 NICK
19. @oddjob JENNAH-LOUISE
20. @Brekkie LEE
21. @Trala KYLIE
22. @TeamRohan KAT

Whilst it is not really possible for me to have the bowl of names in shot for taping you will just have to take my word that it was 100% randomly drawn.

Congrats and good luck to everyone with your selected survivors! You must support them or I will send the dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Meglos has 17 and I have 8. All others are up for grabs.

Also, I used to have a set of rules for this. Everyone who takes part has to promise to stick around for the rest of the season! In the BBAU sweep I used to get johnny-come-latelies who would take spots and then disappear after the first week which was unfair to others who missed out. I guess things are different now so that probably won't be a problem.

OK TeamRohan has 22, kxk has 2, Lalas has 21, Meglos has 17 and I have 8. All others are up for grabs.

OK Meglos has 17 and I have 8. All others are up for grabs.

Also, I used to have a set of rules for this. Everyone who takes part has to promise to stick around for the rest of the season! In the BBAU sweep I used to get johnny-come-latelies who would take spots and then disappear after the first week which was unfair to others who missed out. I guess things are different now so that probably won't be a problem.

Hey. This is a great idea. May I have number 22? I promise I will stick around for the rest of the season. ;):)

Is Cambodia having an effect? You took the best Asian (well Chinese anyway), lucky number :)
Actually I have to admit I did actually choose it on that basis!

I was Googling the significance of the number 168 which is very predominant (although I already knew about the significance of 8 and 4) so it was on my mind.

Back