AntiGretel UNPLUGGED for you...

Agnostic?
Atheist?
Polytheist?
Believer?
Priyaist?

Greek Orthodox

Attend church fortnightly

Incidentally, when we attend confession, we repent and display remorse for sins via educational reading material/ indefinite time period ban from Holy Communion

( hail mary's in other religions im told )

When i attended in 1996, i told the Priest about 5% of my sins

These were the days before any alcohol, hookers, degenerate gambling or class A drugs found their way into my psyche.. so im just an average 24 year old

Priest's post confession punishment:

No Holy Communion for seventeen years!

Not days
Not weeks

YEARS

My family found out and literally pleaded for a lighter sentence

Providing i attended bible classes and took on literature, the penalty would be only three months

If i attended confession in 2014, the pro rata punishment would tally 1000's of years; and thats just if i confessed the events of november...[DOUBLEPOST=1415764826][/DOUBLEPOST]
*narrows eyes*

listen mister man I don't know 'who' you think you might be talking about but i'm not picking up on what you're putting down. all my bases are NOT belong to you.

We should be a society without classes

Peace

^You and @Mavis Beacon GOING at it tho' ......
turned%2Bon%2Bgif.gif

Heathen.

Oh, you have an answer eh? Go for it.

The egg came first, but NOT from a chicken ( as we currently define a chicken )

Today's chicken evolved from some other form/s over millions of years

( just like humans werent always the 21st century style, human )

The final make-up and properties a chicken had BEFORE becoming todays version is what laid the egg that BECAME chicken as we know it

Solved.. Egg 1st

The egg came first, but NOT from a chicken ( as we currently define a chicken )

Today's chicken evolved from some other form/s over millions of years

( just like humans werent always the 21st century style, human )

The final make-up and properties a chicken had BEFORE becoming todays version is what laid the egg that BECAME chicken as we know it

Solved.. Egg 1st

Hmm...how Darwinian of you. So you wouldn't hazard to go with the Primordial Soup theory and just fast forward to an already "formed" creature to get to the thing we now see as a chicken or an egg?

Back