Skip to main content

AntiGretel UNPLUGGED for you...

Why is it gross? Seriously, we hear that kinda comment all the time, can you explain why it's gross if she has kids 5-10 years younger than him? What exactly is so gross about it?

It's not like She's going to be imagining fucking her son while she's bonking Saxon ?!?!?!?!

u wish, jellyfish

my plugging days were pre 9/11

So were your good jokes.

c3ed7b23.gif

Actually, why is he in your display photo?

I watched his eviction on youtube (avoiding studying...)
He was actually a pretty cool guy as well! He cried when the girl he liked got evicted then during his eviction he really looked like he regretted it (even though he said he didn't )
And it was obvious from even then Gretel had a thing for him.

That bitch. Lol

I forgot to say, a man who loves his mother is a really great man and HE so did. Bonus points to him, no wonder gretel went there...
I grew up in the same town as Saxon. There was a huge reaction to him crying on the show. He went to Terrigal High School but played rugby for Avoca. On the main road I remember there was a huge painted banner saying "Avoca boys don't cry, Saxon went to Terrigal High".

I grew up in the same town as Saxon. There was a huge reaction to him crying on the show. He went to Terrigal High School but played rugby for Avoca. On the main road I remember there was a huge painted banner saying "Avoca boys don't cry, Saxon went to Terrigal High".
Another coastie! Yay!

@AntiGretel - can you explain why Gretal and Saxon being together angers you so much?

Really explain it? Like no "the age difference" bullshit. No "she lured him" crap.

@AntiGretel - can you explain why Gretal and Saxon being together angers you so much?

Really explain it? Like no "the age difference" bullshit. No "she lured him" crap.

No
Its not the age bullshit
Its the fact that she was born years earlier than him.
Also, he was born years after her.
Many.
No
She didn't lure him.
Its the fact that she flirted and teased and wooed him into her lair once evicted.
She was the ultimate professional that became unprofessional
And for what,
A fairytale happily-ever-after?
Soul mates for eternity?
No
No
No
Just a few drunken fuck sessions in her mortgaged to the hilt townhouse & the passive aggressive tone she would take the moment he received a text in her presence

Plus the age gap, her magnetic lure[DOUBLEPOST=1415890227][/DOUBLEPOST]
And again. Don't like my posts - answer them!!

Your posts are the tops.

Back