Skip to main content

Alliance

rlm4ie.jpg

You statement couldn't be any more further from the truth.

I am actually not talking to you, yet, you tag me in every post.

I actually think that you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. All you ever seem to do on this forum is obsess over me instead of making a valuable contribution. As shown in psychology, people with this disorder suffer from constant obsessions which can be triggered by physical objects, people or situations which is what SilkWorm clearly is exhibiting. Hopefully you can seek the help and support that you need and I wish you the best in the future. Sorry but at the moment, you are not worth my time.

Obsessive people are always fixated on something. They do not improve on their obsession. If you're holding out hope that he will change, forget it.
Firstly you tell me to shut up, but you do not have that power. There is freedom of speech here you know.
Secondly, you address your post to me, but then address me in the third person. That is a sign, however small, of your mental disorder.
Thirdly, I thought you were ignoring me. I wish you would. My post, though it quoted you, was not directed at you, but at everyone else but you, people who are offended, and possibly amused, by your posts.
Goodbye, and have a nice life. :)

HoH is proving to be a huge advantage isn't it?

Atm thinking final 3 will be Skye, Travis & Jason

Where are people getting this Jason will be at the end vibe?
Jason is popular within the house, but that doesn't correlate to outside of the house. Estelle made final 3, and she was hated inside the house. Similarly, Matt and Caleb were loved by the housemates last year and all thought they would make final 3, but they were booted early.

I'm not really convinced Jason will make it to final 3. For starters, he hasn't even been up for eviction, so his popularity hasn't been tested. He's essentially a nothing, just floating through the game, like Zoe in 2012 did, until she was finally nominated and evicted at final 5.
Unless he can survive actual evictions, then I don't see that as being a strong player.

Skye, however, I can see being in Final 3. Hopefully with Priya and maybe Sam too.

It's very hard to make assumptions on whether or not somebody will make it to the final few if they haven't even been nominated yet (i.e. Jason, Sandra, Ryan, Sam etc). For all we know Jason could get nominated once & be evicted whereas Skye might get nominated every week & survive. Whether the HMs like someone & whether the ppl who vote like someone are two totally different things.

I think in a few weeks time BB will put ALL HMs up for nominations. That's when the quieter characters like Jason, Sandra should be worried (especially Sandra).

Having said that, I am totally going to contradict myself and predict the Final 3 will be: Skye, Sam, Trav/Aisha.

Where are people getting this Jason will be at the end vibe?
Jason is popular within the house, but that doesn't correlate to outside of the house. Estelle made final 3, and she was hated inside the house. Similarly, Matt and Caleb were loved by the housemates last year and all thought they would make final 3, but they were booted early.

I'm not really convinced Jason will make it to final 3. For starters, he hasn't even been up for eviction, so his popularity hasn't been tested. He's essentially a nothing, just floating through the game, like Zoe in 2012 did, until she was finally nominated and evicted at final 5.
Unless he can survive actual evictions, then I don't see that as being a strong player.

Skye, however, I can see being in Final 3. Hopefully with Priya and maybe Sam too.

Don't know why I said Jason, I meant Jake LOL and we know how that worked out. At this point I still think Skye and maybe Travis and David.

Im thinking, skye priya and travi

but half the houseates have not been nomintated so we cant really speculate yet

Well Lisa has been evicted and Travis has probably forgotten about the conversation in the tree house. The only hope is for Cat to use her 12 points on Jason or Sandra.

Back