Skip to main content

Alliance

vncjtv.jpg

You know as well as anyone about who you are. I am not here to judge you. I just want you to act respectful and appropriate around me: no questions asked. Otherwise, just don't talk to me. Simple as that.

Can you go through each housemate and give me your honest opinion on them please, @JordanS ?

To someone who will provoke just about anybody on this board for a reaction and will judge someone merely on the date signed up recieves no respect from me :)

@reepbot

Aisha:
She seems nice. Do I want her as a winner though? NO WAY. She is boring and seems to want to find a boyfriend rather than concentrating on the prize. Plus, I find iy greedy how she didn't ask Lawson if he wanted the 20k.

Cat: She's an intelligent woman too absorbed in a fantasy world. I think that she could win the whole show if she showed herself and wasn't so much into Lawson. Also seems a bit pot plantish at times.

David: Doesn't entertain me, just one of those pot plants in the house that does nothing for me.

Jake: Just no again. I really did like him on launch night but it seemed to be a fake act. There is a disconnect with how he acted on launch night and his general behaviour in the house. This love triangle angle is getting on my nerves too.

Jason:
Nope, don't like him. He has his funny moments, otherwise, he is pretty boring. Doesn't really voice his opinion and doesn't do much for me once again. Sorry Jason.

Lawson:
Game Player. I have kind of grown to him. He just needs to entertain a bit more and I see him going onto a winning path as well. At the moment, he is just so boring. Just do something. Would I be happy with him as a winner? Partially....

Leo:
Newbie. Looks the goods so far. How will he behave? I got no idea. Could be up there for me depending on his general demeanor. May turn out to be one of my favourite housemates in the house? Possibly? Will he win, no way once again.

Lisa:
QUEEN of the house. Definitely one of my two favourites. She voices her mind and isn't afraid to give her opinion. Doesn't gossip and says it straight to housemates faces. This is the sort of attitude that I like. I just wish that she would win but I am doubtful that she would get that far. Good on her though - one of the most genuine people in that house.

Priya: No, no, no, no, NOOO!! Why people like her is really beyond me. She is very much pot plantish. Doesn't really entertain me and I got no idea why people are claiming her as their savior. I think that she is pretty boring and hope she leaves ASAP as possible.

Ryan:
Basically the same as Priya - just a different gender and a way better looking version. I wouldn't say that he is really up there as well. Seems to be playing the game at times but yeah - don't have a high opinion of him.

Sam:
BIG TIME PLAYING THE GAME!! Do I like him? No. Do I want him to win? NO.. However, I usually differ LARGELY from the general public, so, at the end of the series, he will probably end up winning. What a shame really because I find him real boring too. Only time I have seen him in the house was when he was angry at Katie.

Sandra:
Boring, boring, BORING!! Her obsession about Sam is pretty creepy. I just wish that she was evicted from the house as well. Not much of a valuable housemate to me.

Skye:
She's alright. A bit naive however. I don't really like her that much to be quite honest. She nominated Lisa and I will not forgive if you do that. Sorry Skye but at the moment, you are just not my favourite person in the house.

Travis:
My other main favourite. Loud mouth, opinionated, good looking and charismatic. All of my favourite traits. I just think he is a fantastic housemate and is ENTERTAINING. This is what I love in the house - entertaining housemates. Hopefully, he will end up winning the whole series. Also, he speaks his mind in the house which I highly admire. So cute how he is falling for Aisha as well. Fingers crossed.

Aisha: She seems nice. Do I want her as a winner though? NO WAY. She is boring and seems to want to find a boyfriend rather than concentrating on the prize. Plus, I find iy greedy how she didn't ask Lawson if he wanted the 20k.

Yeah she is boring, she is kind of cute and lovely, but ultimately she is just MEH.

As for the money thing, a 'are you sure' would have been nice, but I don't think she's very bright. I think she's got some good qualities, but would you expect anything different?

Cat: She's an intelligent woman too absorbed in a fantasy world. I think that she could win the whole show if she showed herself and wasn't so much into Lawson. Also seems a bit pot plantish at times.

As for her intelligence, she is a bit reserved and not to give into impulses too much. The Lawson thing is a bit odd, and I think it probably speaks to a lack of being independent from men. She is recently divorced and so is probably adjusting. She could go on a great 'journey' in the house, but I doubt she will.

David: Doesn't entertain me, just one of those pot plants in the house that does nothing for me.

He is interesting because he doesn't fit in. Also now that they are coming after him as the weak lamb to go after and sacrifice because he isn't in the in clubs. This is interesting.

Jake: Just no again. I really did like him on launch night but it seemed to be a fake act. There is a disconnect with how he acted on launch night and his general behaviour in the house. This love triangle angle is getting on my nerves too.

He isn't very bright, he is trying to play the game and be smart but is over his head.

Jason: Nope, don't like him. He has his funny moments, otherwise, he is pretty boring. Doesn't really voice his opinion and doesn't do much for me once again. Sorry Jason.

Yeah I actually really am starting to not like him. His 'funny' stuff is actually kind of annoying. I think he is playing up, acting up and not being genuine. He is boring as a result. He does a silly face, a silly reaction. Otherwise he is someone who thinks he has it all worked out, who is trying to play everyone but at the end of the day he is just the go between gossip.

Lawson: Game Player. I have kind of grown to him. He just needs to entertain a bit more and I see him going onto a winning path as well. At the moment, he is just so boring. Just do something. Would I be happy with him as a winner? Partially....

Yeah he is not entertaining when he is just game playing.

@reepbotLeo: Newbie. Looks the goods so far. How will he behave? I got no idea. Could be up there for me depending on his general demeanor. May turn out to be one of my favourite housemates in the house? Possibly? Will he win, no way once again.

I personally think he will never be real. He actually seemed the less real of any BB contestant I can remember. Very thought out, very aware of being on TV, choosing his words. I honestly didn't mind him at all, but he is very kind of unnatural.

Lisa: QUEEN of the house. Definitely one of my two favourites. She voices her mind and isn't afraid to give her opinion. Doesn't gossip and says it straight to housemates faces. This is the sort of attitude that I like. I just wish that she would win but I am doubtful that she would get that far. Good on her though - one of the most genuine people in that house.

She voices her opinion because she is insecure and knows that being dominant will make people back away which she thinks is a win. She totally gossips. Also saying shit to someones face, the whole, 'I keep it real, I tell it as it is' that is code words for being a bit of a arsehole and lacking social graces. It's aggressive and watching her trying to be helpful to Skye.... She isn't trying to be. It's an aggressive move against Skye. We are also seeing her start to get angry and bitter at housemates she doesn't like or is jealous with. Her nominations for Cat? Cat is only two years older than her, she got the most votes to save and was dancing. Apparently she wasn't acting her age. Lisa thinks her shit don't smell.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy her on the show, but she's not a good person and in no way deserves to win. She's like an evil version of Angie.

Priya: No, no, no, no, NOOO!! Why people like her is really beyond me. She is very much pot plantish. Doesn't really entertain me and I got no idea why people are claiming her as their savior. I think that she is pretty boring and hope she leaves ASAP as possible.

People like her because she doesn't really go with the flow and the format. She however is pot plantish and her value relies on the situations big brother or other housemates put her in. Initially with the money shit, yeah interesting. With out that, nothing. For me she just has some potential to be interesting.

Ryan: Basically the same as Priya - just a different gender and a way better looking version. I wouldn't say that he is really up there as well. Seems to be playing the game at times but yeah - don't have a high opinion of him.

No he is way worse than Priya. He is playing the game hard core. He is remaining quiet and in the shadows. He's said a few good things but fuck, the guy is an arrogant prick. His strategy is that he thinks he is better than everyone else. He thinks he can sit back and let people go. We've seen little of him and a decent size chunk of that has been very unflattering. Arrogant, judgmental arsehole who is playing the game. He thinks he's better than everyone else.

Sam: BIG TIME PLAYING THE GAME!! Do I like him? No. Do I want him to win? NO.. However, I usually differ LARGELY from the general public, so, at the end of the series, he will probably end up winning. What a shame really because I find him real boring too. Only time I have seen him in the house was when he was angry at Katie.

I actually would be happy with him winning, he is playing the game, but I do not actually think he is being fake. He is more just completely aware of the game and the situation. Which I personally think is fine.

Sandra: Boring, boring, BORING!! Her obsession about Sam is pretty creepy. I just wish that she was evicted from the house as well. Not much of a valuable housemate to me.

I think she showed a lot of potential which wasn't fulfilled. Her main thing is that she actually has some vulnerability which we all can relate to. She seems more like a non egotistical arsehole who some how fell through the cracks to get on the show.

Skye: She's alright. A bit naive however. I don't really like her that much to be quite honest. She nominated Lisa and I will not forgive if you do that. Sorry Skye but at the moment, you are just not my favourite person in the house.

She nominated Lisa because she isn't as naive and stupid as some people perceive her to be. She is interesting.

Travis: My other main favourite. Loud mouth, opinionated, good looking and charismatic. All of my favourite traits. I just think he is a fantastic housemate and is ENTERTAINING. This is what I love in the house - entertaining housemates. Hopefully, he will end up winning the whole series. Also, he speaks his mind in the house which I highly admire. So cute how he is falling for Aisha as well. Fingers crossed.

How can he be anyones favorite? I admit, I actually don't mind him on the show. I have stood up for him on here. However traits like loud mouth and opinionated aren't necessarily good things. I don't think he can really back things up. He's not overly well educated and certainly not well read or informed. I do think he is much smarter than most people give him credit. I want him to be in the house a while, but definitely not to win.

Falling for Aisha? His opening package had his mother talk about all the girls he brings home... He's just a man whore. These kind of people don't fall for chicks, they chose a chick and then work on them. They have to have a chick as part of their ego. That date, 100 percent was stage because he was up for nominations. Bravo to him for that. I think most people wouldn't give him the credit to be that aware.

I think this is a pretty solid alliance at the moment with all of them being safe.
Everyone keeps predicting sam to win so maybe he's a huge game player and acts as the nice guy but really is a strategist. Im pretty meh on him though..

She voices her opinion because she is insecure and knows that being dominant will make people back away which she thinks is a win. She totally gossips. Also saying shit to someones face, the whole, 'I keep it real, I tell it as it is' that is code words for being a bit of a arsehole and lacking social graces. It's aggressive and watching her trying to be helpful to Skye.... She isn't trying to be. It's an aggressive move against Skye. We are also seeing her start to get angry and bitter at housemates she doesn't like or is jealous with. Her nominations for Cat? Cat is only two years older than her, she got the most votes to save and was dancing. Apparently she wasn't acting her age. Lisa thinks her shit don't smell.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy her on the show, but she's not a good person and in no way deserves to win. She's like an evil version of Angie.

Totally agree, saying she doesn't gossip behind her back is such a lie. She has been the one going from group to group dropping what others have said to cause divides. You can tell she's trying to become the head bitch in charge and tries to show her authority by standing over the weaker person in the house, Skye.

Lisa and Priya seem to be teaming up.

Weird, because Priya goes "I'm not gonna be Lisa's mean girl buddy" nek minnit bitches about Skye and Cat to her.

David, Skye, Travis all seem to be on the outer I reckon because they're so different.

Everyone else is sort of in the middle.

Totally agree, saying she doesn't gossip behind her back is such a lie. She has been the one going from group to group dropping what others have said to cause divides. You can tell she's trying to become the head bitch in charge and tries to show her authority by standing over the weaker person in the house, Skye.

Yeah, we're starting to see that form of entitlement over being in the house and the beliefs others don't deserve to be there. Similar to the 2012 season. It'll be interesting to see how it develops.

Do you think David or Cat is the @Estelle.Landy of this season?

No, but we're starting to see hints that self declared cool kids are going to become a bit meaner and deliberate mean towards housemates they think they should beat. An entitlement over the house and place on BB.

The Estelle thing was different. She had Ryan and people in the house. I think there were people who thought they were controlling the game and they thought her time was up and she didn't go. Then she didn't go again. So they started fixating and trying to shun her, trying to exclude her and others as a way to get them out.

Cat does kind of just fit in better. David, we actually see him being a bit weird and not fitting in. I don't think he does fit in and people will be less polite but it seems more natural. Although I am sure we could potentially see the 'cool kids' and 'power kids' start to be more deliberately mean.

I will now give my opinions on each of the 2014 Big Brother housemates.

Aisha: I think she is a nice person, but she is heavily influenced by stronger personalities such as Lawson and Lisa. She is also highly sensitive to the point of absurdity.

Cat: Some people are leading performers, others are supporting players. Cat is the latter. I think she was put into the house for the main players to react to. You can already see that with Lisa being intimidated by Cat's good looks, and Priya being wary of Cat's intelligence.

I do feel that Cat worries too much, and tends to over analyze things too much. But I feel that she is a nice person who would be cool to hang out with outside of the house. But she doesn't deserve to win Big Brother.

Over the past week Cat has developed feelings for Lawson. Yes, the recently divorced 31 year old with three degrees and a job as a midwife has a crush on a 23 year old who still lives at home, is a part time magician and a jobbing actor. I don't understand it. I hope Lawson does set her straight and that they remain friends. I want to wait to see if Cat is attracted to the new intruder Leo or not, because if she is then I'll know that the Lawson crush was an emotional crutch for Cat just like Sandra's crush on Sam. But if she is not attracted to Leo, and is still crushing on Lawson then it will be interesting to see how Lawson reacts. Because that is why I think Cat was put into the Big Brother house: to see how the main players react to her.

David: A very honest person. But I think that sometimes he is too truthful in his comments. He reminds me of Bradley 2012 with awkward demeanour and inappropiate comments.

Jake: Boring character. I hope he is gone next week as he adds nothing special to the house. It would also shake the house up to see him evicted before someone like David.

Jason: Weak character who tries to play up to the cameras but fails miserably. He is a sneaky lurker who floats around the different groups. It seems his cooking is why he hasn't been nominated yet. Also seems to hate loud people and would like everyone to get along.

Lawson: The man. The magic man. Yes, Lawson is my favourite housemate and I hope he wins Big Brother 2014. I like his pranks. I enjoy his magic shows. He seems to always be around in the daily shows doing stuff. I think he is a naturally friendly person who wants to be buddies with everyone he meets. Head of house didn't suit Lawson as it required him to make tough decisions towards people that he wanted to be friends with in the house.

I think the only other thing stopping Lawson from winning Big Brother is Cat. Now over the past week or so, Lawson and Cat have developed a little bit of a relationship with each other in the house. But whilst I think Lawson just sees Cat as a friend and a part of the Lawson/Sam/Sandra alliance, Cat has developed a crush on Lawson. I don't know if Lawson is aware of how Cat feels towards him. For the moment I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. But if he realises that Cat has a crush on him he should set her straight. If he doesn't, and continues to encourage her, or even chats on her girlfriend with Cat, he will be evicted from the house as soon as he is nominated.

Leo: Haven't formed much of an opinion of him. It will be interesting to see which group he falls into, or if he just floats around he house like a haunted potplant.

Lisa: Queen bitch Lisa with her self-entitled attitude and her 'shit don't stink' expression on her face. She posions others with her narrow world view, and the only person she cares about is herself and the dogs. I think I might be able to tolerate her if she was mildly entertaining, but she is just a sad sack of human misery and disgust.

Priya: An observant house mate with the ability to intelligently analyze each house mate. Seems happy just to sit back and watch other people. Has a strong fan base on these forums, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to see her win Big Brother.

Ryan: I think he is hiding who he really is as he knows that as soon as he shows his true personality he will be nominated. To me Ryan always seems to know what to say to people. But I don't think he believes half the stuff he says and is just trying to be liked by all the housemates. His real feelings towards Travis and David show an impatient person with a narrow world view.

Sam: Very smart and a natural leader. The head of house seems to have suited him more than Lawson. Has an alliance with Lawson and Sandra which could help them go into the final 3. Was quite unaware that Sandra had feelings for him until that Friday night, but I thought he handed himself well. Has a bit of a temper but seems to have kept it under control.

Sandra: A very insecure person who developed a crush on Sam as a kind of emotional crutch to hold onto in the Big Brother house. If she sticks with Lawson and Sam she could go far in the competition.

Skye; A beautiful person both inside and out. She has a kind heart and is always looking out for other people. Her immaturity and naive nature means that she could become a surprise early evictee.

Travis: Not the smartest person in the big brother house. Seems to have fallen in love with Aisha. I also think he might have ADD or ADHD.

I will now give my opinions on each of the 2014 Big Brother housemates.

Cat: Some people are leading performers, others are supporting players. Cat is the latter. I think she was put into the house for the main players to react to. You can already see that with Lisa being intimidated by Cat's good looks, and Priya being wary of Cat's intelligence.

I do feel that Cat worries too much, and tends to over analyze things too much. But I feel that she is a nice person who would be cool to hang out with outside of the house. But she doesn't deserve to win Big Brother.

Travis: Not the smartest person in the big brother house. Seems to have fallen in love with Aisha. I also think he might have ADD or ADHD.

I know Cat and Travis through friends.

Cat is a beautiful soul through and through - has my support.

Travis on the outside is allegedly even more sexist and horrible ! Errk no thanks.

The only girl I can see winning is Skye because she reminds me of the dumber but cuter version of aliesha who won BB..can't remember what year.

Other than that, Sam and ryan have good chances.
in my opinion:
Jason is NOT anything like Ben and ben and will NOT be in top 3
He lacks support and doesn't seem to bring much. I dont get why he is so popular in bets for winning...
Priya reminds me of Tahan, except she doesnt have a rich boyfriend or teen girls support.
Travis will probably pull an ed and ryan a drew.
So based on my predictions...
Top 5 guess:
Sam OR lawson, skye, david, priya and/or ryan.

I know Cat and Travis through friends.

Cat is a beautiful soul through and through - has my support.

Travis on the outside is allegedly even more sexist and horrible ! Errk no thanks.

I like Cat too, she seems very switched on. But I don't think she is getting a very good edit.

I'm not surprised to hear that about Travis. Most of the housemates seem to be getting annoyed with him.

Back