Skip to main content

Alliance

reginageorge

The Bitch Is Here
Massive alliance in the house, Sam, lawson, Sandra and Ryan

Sam inviting Ryan into the sanctuary was very smart, recruiting numbers for his alliances!

Sam is the master of this house, very strong manipulator and the funny thing is the rest of the house do not know this yet!

Massive alliance in the house, Sam, lawson, Sandra and Ryan

Sam inviting Ryan into the sanctuary was very smart, recruiting numbers for his alliances!

Sam is the master of this house, very strong manipulator and the funny thing is the rest of the house do not know this yet!

He's fan favourite as well.

Getting all the likes on FB and voted HOH. Dear lord..

I actually like Sam. He is playing it well but is not a nasty character. I liked when lawson invited him to be included in the jason and David prank, but Sam basically took over and seemed to control the questions being asked. But the fact that he enjoyed seeing David getting a bit of confidence from this and not wanting him to find out it was a prank showed that he is not a bad person.

Tonight he showed that he wants to ruffle feathers and he does it subtly too. I like that he wants to see what would happen throwing aisha in the mix with travis and also unfazed that he could not help Lisa (truthfully thank goodness!) because they were getting closer as friends. He wanted to see if hms would turn on one another it whether they questioned friendships they thought they had made.

Really want Sam to stay for as long as possible because he actually will play around with the hms indirectly when he is given opportunity. I like him!

He's actually got the 3rd most likes on FB on his nomination photo this week...

I am not surprised at all to be honest.
Yeah neither. He's playing the game well but isn't being nasty about it. I think he will be in the final three.[DOUBLEPOST=1412174881][/DOUBLEPOST]
The look on Sam and lawsons face when Leo came into the house was priceless, they had the house in the palm of their hounds, hopefully things can change
Haha - Lawson's face was priceless! Just when they thought they had everything under control …

I disagree immensely, priya, Skye Travis and jason

Those 3 are not as popular as you would believe to be honest.

On the nomination photos, Aisha, Skye and Sam each attracted 700+ likes.

All the other housemates were in the 450-600 region...

I think Skye and Jason will be in the final three.

I think the final few will be: Sam, Skye, Jason, Lawson, Travis.

I hope Skye is the last woman standing.

Interesting you say that...

If you go by Social media likes at the moment, Jason would be in massive trouble :/[DOUBLEPOST=1412175244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not all about social media, big brother isn't gonna get rid of his key housemates ;)

He will - it is illegal to not eliminate the person with the lowest votes.

Those 3 are not as popular as you would believe to be honest.

On the nomination photos, Aisha, Skye and Sam each attracted 700+ likes.

All the other housemates were in the 450-600 region...

Not all about social media, big brother isn't gonna get rid of his key housemates ;)

Exactly. Lets see how all the nominees are portrayed this week and who gets no air-time. I'm sure Big Brother encouraged Travis' dinner date with Aisha. Just like how Big Brother would have influenced Tim to take David into the sanctuary when he was up last time.

Interesting you say that...

If you go by Social media likes at the moment, Jason would be in massive trouble :/[DOUBLEPOST=1412175244][/DOUBLEPOST]

He will - it is illegal to not eliminate the person with the lowest votes.
Doesn't mean that they can't pump in votes themselves, I'm sure they have the money for it

Exactly. Lets see how all the nominees are portrayed this week and who gets no air-time. I'm sure Big Brother encouraged Travis' dinner date with Aisha. Just like how Big Brother would have influenced Tim to take David into the sanctuary when he was up last time.
Couldn't agree with you more my friend

Do you think Travis will try the date card again?

HoH is proving to be a huge advantage isn't it?

Atm thinking final 3 will be Skye, Travis & Jason

Back