Skip to main content

…AI ART… a fun game using words to create pictures… no artistic talent required…

….well… that was fun… I ran out of anymore ideas towards the end (thank god for that I hear you say lol!)… whoa!… I just had a couple more ideas pop into my head lol!… but I won’t post them tonight… maybe tomorrow night… anyway… until then… cheers.

IMG_2273.jpeg
I reckon these would sell like hotcakes. Seriously you should look into it.

I reckon these would sell like hotcakes. Seriously you should look into it.
…I thought the same timmy… I have a lava lamp… I would love it to be one of them… I’ve actually thought of how I could make my silver one into one of those lol!… cheers.

…and finally… the last of my Dalek themed fun… some silly whimsical images of Daleks and then no more Dalek stuff… “a Dalek resting at home and watching Doctor Who on his television”… they are all almost the same but here they are anyway… cheers.

IMG_2285.jpegIMG_2286.jpegIMG_2287.jpegIMG_2288.jpegIMG_2289.jpegIMG_2290.jpegIMG_2291.jpegIMG_2292.jpegIMG_2293.jpegIMG_2294.jpeg

…I thought the same timmy… I have a lava lamp… I would love it to be one of them… I’ve actually thought of how I could make my silver one into one of those lol!… cheers.
If you had a 3D printer and, uh, could figure out how to use it, you could create the parts. Just find a cheap model from China and disassemble it and print the parts to fit the glass bit. Add the new top and base. Whovians would go crazy for them.

ETA: I see you can actually download Dalek 3D print models. You'd still need to be able to edit them to make them round to fit the glass part though. I know nothing about this stuff tbh.

Last edited:
If you had a 3D printer and, uh, could figure out how to use it, you could create the parts. Just find a cheap model from China and disassemble it and print the parts to fit the glass bit. Add the new top and base. Whovians would go crazy for them.

ETA: I see you can actually download Dalek 3D print models. You'd still need to be able to edit them to make them round to fit the glass part though. I know nothing about this stuff tbh.

…I thought you were onto a good idea with the 3d printer idea timmy but as with everything in this world… it wouldn’t work because apparently ( I went to a few hobbyist websites)… the plastic would melt because of the rather extreme heat of the oil inside the lamp… hence the reason that lava lamps are usually always made of metal…for anyone that builds things made of metal… there’s a potential goldmine out there… man!… I wish that I could make myself one at least!… lol!… cheers.

…I wrote ‘Space Stations in the future ‘… it looks like most of them will be circular like the one in ‘2001:A Spca Odyssey’… apparently they will be circular so as to slowly spin and cause artificial gravity… (it makes sense)… I’m loving the intricate technical detail in these images… cheers.

IMG_2441.jpegIMG_2440.jpegIMG_2439.jpegIMG_2438.jpegIMG_2437.jpegIMG_2436.jpegIMG_2435.jpegIMG_2434.jpegIMG_2433.jpeg

…when I had my major stroke about 5 years ago I nearly died… it was 50/50 on whether I lived or died… I was completely paralysed all down my right side… I couldn’t move much at all… I had to rely on people to feed me / bathe me / help me go to the toilet / dress me / they had to do EVERYTHING for me… it was both humiliating and humbling to be in that position…

…five years down the track and I can do all those things myself now thank god… I used to be right handed when it came to writing etc… now I’ve had to learn how to do it all left handed (one of the hardest things to do in my whole lifetime)… I’m still confined to a wheelchair and can only walk with a walker frame (a work in progress ) at the moment but… now… having had to work so hard and achieve such good progress it makes me feel like I’m Superman some days… it fills me with great pride on what I’ve achieved so far… so… just because I can… just because I do feel like a Superhero at times nowadays I decided to have some fun with Bing…

…I typed in… ‘a 70 year old man as a Superhero that is confined to a wheelchair’… the results cracked me up big time… and it made me feel even better within myself… lol!… it just goes to show that Bing can elevate someone’s feelings and make them even happier within themselves… man it made me laugh!… the funny thing is… some of them come very close to what I actually look like (minus the beards) lol!… so I guess that I am what a generic ‘70 year old man’ looks like to AI computers lol!… here they are… cheers.

IMG_8508.jpegIMG_8511.jpegIMG_8512.jpegIMG_8513.jpegIMG_8519.jpegIMG_8531.jpegIMG_8547.jpegIMG_8549.jpeg

Back