Skip to main content

…AI ART… a fun game using words to create pictures… no artistic talent required…

…ha!… a few of those vehicles look as if George Jetson could be driving them lol!…

IMG_2148.jpegIMG_2147.jpegIMG_2146.jpegIMG_2145.jpegIMG_2144.jpeg

…just exactly how many flying vehicles did George Jetson own?… lol!… cheers.

Hey @Mr Stickyfingers Google Bard now has an AI image creator. Just have to ask it to create an image of...

Using the same prompt as before, I'm not so thrilled with my first attempt but worth trying it out a bit more.

create an image of an elderly woman at the Melbourne Cup wearing a fancy dress and a very large hat made out of baby chicks, high resolution, photorealistic

Do your worst: https://bard.google.com/chat

1706869868050.png

Hey @Mr Stickyfingers Google Bard now has an AI image creator. Just have to ask it to create an image of...

Using the same prompt as before, I'm not so thrilled with my first attempt but worth trying it out a bit more.

create an image of an elderly woman at the Melbourne Cup wearing a fancy dress and a very large hat made out of baby chicks, high resolution, photorealistic

Do your worst: https://bard.google.com/chat

View attachment 62940

…blue and green chicks?… lol!… I tried Bard but it was too tedious for me to get the images I wanted… methinks that I’ll stick to good old reliable Bing lol!… thanks for the link though timmy… much appreciated my friend… cheers.

…yesterday in the pub I was with a mate of mine who is into martial arts… he told me that he wants a big circular golden dragon put on his back where his shoulder blades are and that he’s saving up to get it done… he told me that he hasn’t quite found the tattoo he likes yet though… he’s looked at images on Google but he hasn’t found the perfect one yet… anyway… today I went on Bing and typed in ‘golden dragon 2d white background and within a circle’… I sent all of these images to him about 7:00 pm and he wrote back to me about 9:00 pm…

…”fucking hell!… how the hell did you find all of those?… thanks mate… I’ll have to look at them all tonight to decide which one I like the most… I suppose I’ll have to save up more money… that’s going to cost me a fortune”…

…I think that I made his day lol!… in my email back to him I explained where I got them from… I gave him the link to Bing and explained to him how it all worked… he’s probably up late right now getting more designs as I type lol!… here are the images… cheers.

IMG_2208.jpegIMG_2207.jpegIMG_2206.jpegIMG_2205.jpegIMG_2204.jpegIMG_2203.jpegIMG_2202.jpegIMG_2201.jpegIMG_2200.jpegIMG_2199.jpeg

Last edited:
…I had an idea for a couple of jokes regading a Dalek that had put on weight… instead of using Photopea (a free version of Photoshop) I decided that instead of wasting an hour or two perhaps… that I could just use Bing for the images and just add the text in Photopea… why not I thought?… so I typed in ‘a skinny dalek talking to an obese dalek’… and that was it… it produced these two images and then I added the captions… I got the exact results that I wanted from the two programs without spending hours to achieve the results… here are what I came up with… cheers.
IMG_2419.jpegIMG_2420.jpeg

…speaking of Daleks… apart from finally conquering us and making all of humanity slaves to them… what else are they good for?… surely they would get bored of enslaving us and move onto something else?… perhaps they would redevelop themselves to actually want to get along with us?… and maybe try to blend in with us and even try to contribute to our everyday life?… but what could they do?… I had a few ideas… here they are… cheers.

Daleks as Barbecues…

IMG_2254.jpegIMG_2257.jpegIMG_2261.jpegIMG_2260.jpegIMG_2259.jpegIMG_2258.jpeg

Back