Skip to main content

…AI ART… a fun game using words to create pictures… no artistic talent required…

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…I’ve probably described what this thread is about in the title itself… my good friend timmy showed me this link in the ‘Today I…’ thread and I can’t stop playing with it since… this is how our conversations went…

…aw shit timmy my good friend… that link you provided is magnificent!… I can’t stop playing withit lol!… thanks for showing it to me my friend… cheers.

Haha you're going to have a field day! We should start a new thread for AI Art I think.

…a good idea!… ANYONE can create Art just by words… you don’t even have to be autistic… um… I mean Artistic lol!… do you want to start it… or do you want me to?… it’s a great idea… cheers.

go for it

…so here it is… on this website… https://www.bing.com/images/create … you can play with it… enjoy it… you can type ANYTHING your mind can think of… SeanE on the ‘Show your talent’ thread is gifted with a natural well honed talent that we have all come to admire… I don’t encourage AI Art to replace natural artists works of art (after having being able to create Artworks myself before my major stroke)… but this is for us to finally be able to create images too without any artistic talent whatsoever… merely by using just words… it feels so good for me to be able to create Art again (even if it’s generated by Artificial Intelligence… a machine… but now I have a new outlet)… in the following post I will post some examples of just what it can do… so… go to the link… play with it and post them here… let’s see who can post the most ridiculous and most artistic images… let’s… HAVE FUN!… lol!… cheers.

…some examples… I typed in ‘flying rainbow coloured dog wearing a top hat’… this is what it produced… cheers.

IMG_6467.jpegIMG_6466.jpegIMG_6465.jpegIMG_6464.jpeg

Nice one Sticky! Don't forget you can state the style of the image you want, be it photorealistic, cubist, dystopian, etc. Here's your prompt in cubism:

(edit, you're way ahead of me)

ranbowdogcubism.jpeg

Another free one is Stable Diffusion. But it's limited to a queue of 30 now, so you have to try a few times to get in the queue. But that's better than before when the queue could get up to 200 and you could be waiting up to 15 minutes for your one image to come up. But it has a whole bunch of styles you can select. https://stablediffusionweb.com/#demo

Here's some I did there using the Cubism style, obviously:

hornbill.png
tuatara.png
capybara.png

…as you can see… it produces great works… when you post yours… write down what you typed… it not only names it… it lets us know what you wrote to get the image… as I said… go and have fun… and… thanks once again timmy… (you may have created a monster lol!)… cheers.

I managed to get Two Buddhist Monks share psychedelic dreams from Bing, before they banned any requests for Buddhists or monks. You can see by the hands it's AI. It still struggles with hands and particularly numbers of fingers. Also it is the same monk twice with different coloured robes. But I do love this image.

monks.jpeg

…in that new link timmy I wrote ‘Superman and a dalek‘… here’s what it produced… cheers.

1697281579042.png

You should post those on Cursed AI.

Meanwhile on Bing two martians enjoying cocktails while reclining on loungers beside a pool on Venus photorealistic

martians.jpeg

…many years ago I painted this…

IMG_6491.jpeg

…I then typed in ‘an alien holding human skull saying ‘alas!… poor humans… I knew them well’… and it produced these on bing… obviously they can’t grasp the meaning of the word ‘them’ lol!… cheers.

IMG_6498.jpegIMG_6497.jpegIMG_6496.jpegIMG_6495.jpegIMG_6494.jpegIMG_6493.jpegIMG_6492.jpeg

Back