Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Done did it

...bwahahahaha!... I used to say "I done did it Miss' to my female English Teacher in my teens in the 70's just to annoy the shit out of her when she used to ask me if I had done my homework or whatever lol!... we had immigrated to Australia when I turned 14 years old and I spoke in a heavy 'Cockney' accent and my Australian English Teacher was on a mission to correct my 'abuse of the English language' (as she used to always tell me on many many occasions lol!)... to hear that expression just then brought back a flood of memories for me Meglos... lol!... thanks for that!...

...there was one occasion when she asked me to go to a cupboard in the classroom and to bring her a new blackboard duster or something and when I got there... there were none of whatever she wanted in it so I turned to her and said... "there ain't not none nowhere Miss!"... bwahahahaha!... boy didn't she have a field day dissecting that sentence word for word front of the whole class of how I 'can't use so many 'negatives' side by side to describe a situtation' lol!... (something similar happened with a male English Teacher on another occasion a few years apart too with same sentence once again believe it or not... same School... different English Teacher)...

...so because she tried to 'teach' me a lesson and tried to embarrass me in front of the class... being the obnoxious little shit that I was at the time I got really pissed off with her and what I said went something like this...

"excuse me Miss... I'm ENGLISH and you're Australian right?..."
... I said smugly...
"yes Peter"
... she replied...
"so the ENGLISH language belongs to us ENGLISH okay?... us ENGLISH 'allow' you Australians to 'borrow' OUR LANGUAGE okay?... so I'LL use MY ENGLISH language any way that I want too okay MISS?"... I stated defiantly...

...the classroom erupted into laughter and she got really pissed off with me and sent me to the 'English Master' in the School... I ended up getting 'six of the best' with the cane and had to get my parents to come to the School to 'answer for my crimes'... my mum was as shitty as hell with me... my dad laughed his head off and was really proud of me lol!... true story Meglos!... so thanks again for giving me those flashback memories with that phrase yet again my friend...

...(sorry to hijack the thread Timmy... I'll shut up now my friend)... :redface::shy::sorry::)cheers.

OK no word from @Melore (you know you can still play even though Mark W is out, right?) but here are this week's tips.

So many Samatau-Asaga-Tara tips! Some even doubling up on that tip for both Sun+Mon (now there's a strategy!)

Meanwhile, @joyjoyjoy and I had the same bizarre inkling Samatau will turn on its strongest (Lockie).

160Zngt.jpg

Good luck all! Let's see how this goes... :)

OK @Melore 's tips are in late, but just this once I will allow it. I'll colour the spreadsheet in later but here they are:

Overall Winner (10 points): Tessa

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points): Turquoise
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points): Turquoise
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points): Tara

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points): Pink
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points): Turquoise
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points): AK

Tribe Swap Occurs (Choose either Sunday or Monday) (10 points): Sunday
Odette Speaks* on Sunday Yes/No (15 points): No

Creepy crawly shot (Spider/Ants/Centipedes/etc) Yes/No on Monday (5 points): Yes.
Ben Speaks* on Monday Yes/No (15 points): Yes.

OK @Melore 's tips are in late, but just this once I will allow it. I'll colour the spreadsheet in later but here they are:

Creepy crawly shot (Spider/Ants/Centipedes/etc) Yes/No on Monday (5 points): Yes.

@Melore has been a pretty reliable member of this forum for many years, so I think you are being fair here

@Melore has been a pretty reliable member of this forum for many years, so I think you are being fair here
I close the books an hour before the show, and post the tips here. In future once that's done you will be too late, as you could get an insight from seeing everyone else's tips as to what they're thinking.

*You can see clearly by my ill-informed tips and low score that I do my own tips first before adding in anyone else's. :eek:

You are an elegant gent Timmy

In addition, because Ten is being difficult and trying to screw with me... The voted out 3 tip you are sending will be for the Tribal Council.

Asaga will be selecting two players to send to Samatau, that presumably won't be at TC so will not count in the comp.

Cheers @Desertsands

OK because "voted out 1" and "voted out 2" both technically happened tonight, I need y'all to send me your "voted out 3" tips by 6.30pm AEST tomorrow.

I assume you need 2 people?

They'll might still have a tribal council?

Should we have a council elimination and do picks for who Asaga will swap? Say like 5 points each for swap so a possible 10 of you get both?

Back