Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

OK @Melore 's tips are in late, but just this once I will allow it. I'll colour the spreadsheet in later but here they are:

Overall Winner (10 points): Tessa

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points): Turquoise
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points): Turquoise
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points): Tara

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points): Pink
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points): Turquoise
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points): AK

Tribe Swap Occurs (Choose either Sunday or Monday) (10 points): Sunday
Odette Speaks* on Sunday Yes/No (15 points): No

Creepy crawly shot (Spider/Ants/Centipedes/etc) Yes/No on Monday (5 points): Yes.
Ben Speaks* on Monday Yes/No (15 points): Yes.

I've just realised you post the tip form in this thread. (Oops!) Thanks for taking my late tips! I got in from my mini-holiday, said hello to the chook and then logged onto the forum. Would have done my tips before I left last week, but was too dopey to read the thread and ah.... Things can only improve.

I've just realised you post the tip form in this thread. (Oops!) Thanks for taking my late tips! I got in from my mini-holiday, said hello to the chook and then logged onto the forum. Would have done my tips before I left last week, but was too dopey to read the thread and ah.... Things can only improve.
Well yes I need to post everyone's tips prior to the Sunday show, so everyone can see the scoring is legit.

Hope you had a nice break.

Preliminary scores:

Player Score
originalflavours
Consuela
Melore
Desertsands
qtkt
delcan
joyjoyjoy
sav0001
davidftw
Mr Stickyfingers
Sparrow11
FatPants
Veronica2005
kxk
timmydownawell
Meglos
Khun Khun
nutmeg
BigBrotherCritic
Winterbourne

Well done @originalflavours. And soz to @Consuela who had a Barry. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Everyone please PM me a "voted out 3" person who you think will be voted out in a Tribal Council tomorrow.

Rightio, then I should be 105, not 115? Am I adding this up right?

Starting 65 + Asaga Reward 10 + Asaga Immunity 10 + Tara Elimination 20 = 105
Yes, but also everyone gets 10 points for swap, because two people were told they'd swap today, and two more will be told tomorrow so it kinda happened on both Sun and Mon.

I don't get it. Everyone gets 10 points for a swap? Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I doubt I'll be the only one confused about this.........unless, I am. LOL

Edit: OK, I was assuming by Swap that it's a proper redraw buff type thing, which this is not, but yeah technically these shenanigans (by the producers to keep Tara, god knows why!) is still technically a swap per se. Moving on....

Last edited:
I don't feel like it was a swap today. Tara and Annelise were going to exile island tonight, and will be seeing the other team tomorrow to swap with 2 others then, so we still don't know who they swapped with.

I don't feel like it was a swap today. Tara and Annelise were going to exile island tonight, and will be seeing the other team tomorrow to swap with 2 others then, so we still don't know who they swapped with.
Well sorry I had to make a call. One tribe was advised of the swap today, and the other tribe will be advised tomorrow. So either give everyone 10 points or no-one. People are swapping tribes, that is sufficient to constitute a swap. It looked like a proper swap was imminent so that was the reason I put it as an option. I blame Ten for buggering up the game.

Preliminary scores:

Player Score
originalflavours
Consuela
Melore
Desertsands
qtkt
delcan
joyjoyjoy
sav0001
davidftw
Mr Stickyfingers
Sparrow11
FatPants
Veronica2005
kxk
timmydownawell
Meglos
Khun Khun
nutmeg
BigBrotherCritic
Winterbourne

Well done @originalflavours. And soz to @Consuela who had a Barry. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Everyone please PM me a "voted out 3" person who you think will be voted out in a Tribal Council tomorrow.
Whoa wtf

Sorry @Consuela got ya crown for the time being

You'll get it back in no time don't worry D:

I blame Ten for buggering up the game.
How dare they! They should not make this sweep so confuzzling for us (ie. me). :sorry:

They really should consult us first before throwing so many spanners into the works. :joyful:

It's OK @timmydownawell, don't stress, you are doing a great job. :thumbsup: What might help is a results summary after each episode so you know for sure what you are getting points for, and what you are not ie:

RESULTS
Reward ASAGA
Immunity ASAGA
Elimination 1 TARA
Animal THAT MEGA CRAB THAT DRAGGED JARRAD OFF INTO THE WOODS
Odette Speaks YES (ONE WORD COUNTS OKAY)

Well sorry I had to make a call. One tribe was advised of the swap today, and the other tribe will be advised tomorrow. So either give everyone 10 points or no-one. People are swapping tribes, that is sufficient to constitute a swap. It looked like a proper swap was imminent so that was the reason I put it as an option. I blame Ten for buggering up the game.
I didn't realise the Asaga, Tara and Annelise was told there was a swap at tribal tonight, only that they were going to exile Island, I thought that happened in the spoiler for tomorrows episode....everyone getting 10 points will make it fair:)

@timmydownawell I also think you are doing a great job. When the unexpected happens you need to make a decision on the spot. You planned the game and do all the work so I'm happy for you to call the shots. ( and not just because I ended up with mega points last night. As Odette said "Woo!" :) )

Yeah, I agree. When I said "Stop changing the rules!" on the episode thread, I was joking. I have no idea what the rules are! It is really fun testing my psychic powers.

@timmydownawell cudos for doing this.
Wonderful what you get done.

Please clarify, do I pick 2 swapsies, and then one that will get voted out next?
I think they may not do a tribal vote this episode, or may give immunity to the swapsies, so can I vote for nobody gets evicted?

Back