Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Cheers guys. Just for the record, I put all my own tips into the spreadsheet before I ask you guys for yours. This can clearly be seen by my results! I need to spend more time researching this week if I am to stand a chance.

...haha!... to quote yourself my friend...

Don't forget the 'Overall winner' tips from every week will be added to totals at the finale. And a medevac/quit could add 25 points for some people. If Ten goes bankrupt and goes off air anyone could still win. :D

Don't be discouraged.

...lol!... (sorry Timmy... I couldn't resist it my friend) ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... lol!... cheers.

OK I wasn't sure who was talking strategy in Samatau prior to the challenge, but it seems it was AK saying something obvious about putting the big guys against each other (duh).

Ergo Peter did not speak in this episode.

Foiled again! And I tipped crab+Peter speaks so it sucks to be me.

So here are the actual current standings (click to embiggen):

k6fJXks.jpg

Feel free to check my maths.
Sucks to be me too, I picked Peter and crab as well.

OK here are tipping questions for next week:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Tribe Swap Occurs (Choose either Sunday or Monday) (10 points):
Odette Speaks* on Sunday Yes/No (15 points):

Creepy crawly shot (Spider/Ants/Centipedes/etc) Yes/No on Monday (5 points):
Ben Speaks* on Monday Yes/No (15 points):

*by speaking, I mean in a confessional, or in a conversation with other survivors, or at TC etc. It does not include talking/shouting as part of a challenge or talking to someone in the background of a scene where they are not the main focus. i.e. the camera's focus has to be on them and their what they're saying.

Check the links in my sig below to help with your research. Because a tribe swap is possible any time now I won't be pointing out any lack of logic with your immunity and voted out tips. I probably never should have anyway lol.

Tipping closes on Sunday afternoon, but sooner is better because I like filling in my spreadsheet.

Shit I can't believe I am progressing at all, dismal picks I have made

Thanks again for the fun @timmydownawell

Haha your picks aren't as dismal as mine. I must try harder.

All I can get from that is the pink tribe have had way more interesting tribal councils.

Well not just that, it shows who voted for who to give an idea of who's being targeted and therefore who may still be a target*

*advice from Mr 50pts.

I try to be serious, and get a bit....oh too much/I can't confused....and go with hunchs/instincts/guesses in the dark
Damn that blue tribe.....they need a few tribals before the merge....who are these people????

I think a pinkie will win just because they have had to play this game and should shit all over blues if it isn't just about numbers.

I was thinking last night that I hope it is an AK v Henry final two just because I want to see game play get rewarded. I don't want to see any of the players who are in the background cruise along to victory.

Bump:

Here are tipping questions for next week:

Overall Winner (10 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 1 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 1 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 1 (20 points):

Tribe Wins Reward 2 (10 points):
Tribe Wins Immunity 2 (10 points):
Player Voted Out 2 (20 points):

Tribe Swap Occurs (Choose either Sunday or Monday) (10 points):
Odette Speaks* on Sunday Yes/No (15 points):

Creepy crawly shot (Spider/Ants/Centipedes/etc) on Monday Yes/No (5 points):
Ben Speaks* on Monday Yes/No (15 points):

*by speaking, I mean in a confessional, or in a conversation with other survivors, or at TC etc. It does not include talking/shouting as part of a challenge or talking to someone in the background of a scene where they are not the main focus. i.e. the camera's focus has to be on them and their what they're saying.

Please PM me if you haven't already

Back