Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

My excuse is I can't breathe with creepy bronchitis/lung thing, so not enough oxygen to brain, so no memory... but tips now sent, for what it's worth. Psychic powers way down this week as well as lung capacity.
Poor bubs, get well soon. I had a similar infection earlier in the year and I thought my time was up LOL! Bonus, I lost five kilos and have managed to keep off four. This sounds lame, but I drank Sustagen Hospital Formula (chocolate version, nom nom) once a day and I felt a lot better almost immediately. Sometimes your body can be lacking a vital vitamin or mineral.

OK, Imgur is giving me the shits but it finally uploaded, so here are your tips for this week:

QaJ5mfP.jpg

Good luck all!

Prelim scores for now, will update after tomorrow's show:

Player Current Scores
Consuela
delcan
joyjoyjoy
originalflavours
Desertsands
kxk
Melore
Sparrow11
timmydownawell
davidftw
sav0001
qtkt
Veronica2005
BigBrotherCritic
Khun Khun
Mr Stickyfingers
FatPants
Meglos
Winterbourne
nutmeg

OK I need to review the tapes to confirm whether a frog beat the crab. And I am pretty sure that Peter spoke during pre-challenge discussion, but no-one else picked up on this.

So, once I can re-watch this I can score it and post current positions.

Stand by!

btw just as an aside - looking at the spreadsheet, for some reason, @delcan tipped Mark W for medevac/quit. O_O

Ok, so I will defend myself. It is not unusual for the beefy guy to get medivacced for a getting an infection they let go or get dehydrated because they are stupid. I chose him because he struck me as stupid. Also, when Tessa (the Doctor) was on the other tribe, I was like "yep, this dickhead is going to do something stupid that Tessa could help but she isn't on his tribe". In short, he looked like an idiot, so I assumed he would do something idiotic. Not as idiotic as forming a showmance though, so I overestimated him

Back