Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Ok, so I will defend myself. It is not unusual for the beefy guy to get medivacced for a getting an infection they let go or get dehydrated because they are stupid. I chose him because he struck me as stupid. Also, when Tessa (the Doctor) was on the other tribe, I was like "yep, this dickhead is going to do something stupid that Tessa could help but she isn't on his tribe". In short, he looked like an idiot, so I assumed he would do something idiotic. Not as idiotic as forming a showmance though, so I overestimated him

Ha! This was pretty much my reasoning for Mark H. Seemed like the type to do something stupid.

Ok, so I will defend myself. It is not unusual for the beefy guy to get medivacced for a getting an infection they let go or get dehydrated because they are stupid. I chose him because he struck me as stupid. Also, when Tessa (the Doctor) was on the other tribe, I was like "yep, this dickhead is going to do something stupid that Tessa could help but she isn't on his tribe". In short, he looked like an idiot, so I assumed he would do something idiotic. Not as idiotic as forming a showmance though, so I overestimated him
LOL I'll allow that.

I'm going to post preliminary scores, but these aren't official and assume a crab was first and Peter spoke.

I'll post the full score card once I have confirmed.

Player Current Scores
Consuela 155
originalflavours 125
delcan 105
Desertsands 105
joyjoyjoy 100
Mr Stickyfingers 95
kxk 80
Sparrow11 80
davidftw 80
Melore 75
timmydownawell 70
qtkt 70
FatPants 70
sav0001 65
Veronica2005 55
Meglos 50
Khun Khun 45
nutmeg 45
BigBrotherCritic 20
Winterbourne 10

Something like that, but don't forget beetles, bugs and other insecty things, even butterflies. On second thought, it's a large group of beasties, so perhaps too big an option?
well I am trying to mix it up so I'll think about it and post the next batch of tipping questions tomorrow or Wednesday. Cheers.

I'm going to post preliminary scores, but these aren't official and assume a crab was first and Peter spoke.

I'll post the full score card once I have confirmed.

Player Current Scores
Consuela 155
originalflavours 125
delcan 105
Desertsands 105
joyjoyjoy 100
Mr Stickyfingers 95
kxk 80
Sparrow11 80
davidftw 80
Melore 75
timmydownawell 70
qtkt 70
FatPants 70
sav0001 65
Veronica2005 55
Meglos 50
Khun Khun 45
nutmeg 45
BigBrotherCritic 20
Winterbourne 10

..."Mr Stickyfingers 50"... oh wow!... I was 50 points last week and I've jumped to "Mr Stickyfingers 95!" this week?... aw man that's awesome!... woohoo!... lol!... I jumped 45 points!... go me!... **eyes Consuela's score**... cheers.

Horrible night for me. Hopefully I fare better next week. Although I dont think anyone will catch Consuela at this point unless that poster has a bad week at some point :sneaky:
Don't forget the 'Overall winner' tips from every week will be added to totals at the finale. And a medevac/quit could add 25 points for some people. If Ten goes bankrupt and goes off air anyone could still win. :D

Don't be discouraged.

I watched it after you guys and paused, and I didn't see a frog, the crab appeared pretty early on (sorry if this has already been confirmed, I'm just starting the daily thread)..

I watched it after you guys and paused, and I didn't see a frog, the crab appeared pretty early on (sorry if this has already been confirmed, I'm just starting the daily thread)..
For a split second right before the crab, it looked to me like a stone, but Tuttle thought there was a frog.

OK I wasn't sure who was talking strategy in Samatau prior to the challenge, but it seems it was AK saying something obvious about putting the big guys against each other (duh).

Ergo Peter did not speak in this episode.

Foiled again! And I tipped crab+Peter speaks so it sucks to be me.

So here are the actual current standings (click to embiggen):

k6fJXks.jpg

Feel free to check my maths.

..."Mr Stickyfingers 50"... oh wow!... I was 50 points last week and I've jumped to "Mr Stickyfingers 95!" this week?... aw man that's awesome!... woohoo!... lol!... I jumped 45 points!... go me!... **eyes Consuela's score**... cheers.

OK I am currently rewatching, and immediately before the crab a small frog jumped from left to right. Well done @Mr Stickyfingers and bad luck for the majority of us who chose crab (again).

I'll report back on Peter.

...so I got 50 points tonight?... holy shit Batman!... woohoo!... I'm stoked!... cheers.

Back