Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

Lol yes I left that in. All done in one take for transparency, it's harder than it looks. Not easy keeping my head out of shot either (multiple incursions there) but all good fun.
No doubt, especially as one hand was lead role. It will be. I spluttered loudly in the library with the Tully bit and got a few looks. Strange how that woman gets into everything reality based.

Thanks for this. Not sure how long my pony Andrew will last.

I got one I remember - and I didn't even have to edit Timmy's posts to achieve that. Think Lee will almost certainly make it to the merge stage, though clearly be a huge target once it becomes an individual game so I'm not holding my hopes out for final three, but if he makes it there he's a good bet to win.

I've got Craig. I've barely noticed him so far. Will be keeping my eye open now. Just watched his promo video he seems like a bit of a mixed bag. Looking forward to seeing what he's really like.

Last edited:
True, Big Brother ain't coming back. We'll be looking at Ryan's face up there for the next decade.

Ha! I don't mind looking at that face for the next decade. Though admittedly I'm most likely the only one.

I <3 Rich Boy Ryan :kiss:

Done.

Ping [B]@Mr Stickyfingers[/B] - pick a number!

Well, 1 is still available, @Rose711 but I'll put you in as 6 unless you tell me otherwise.

Also if @Mr Stickyfingers doesn't come and pick a number I'm reserving whatever last number is available for him.

Yesindeedy. He posted tonight's CBB update and disappeared just as quickly so I hope he's ok.

Only 3 left. Come on @Mr Stickyfingers

Who else might watch? @jessy_girl @el'coopo @delcan @the Theorist ?

OK in that case we are DONE. Here are our Survivors (I flipped a coin for Medusa and gave Sticky the remaining spot):
Sometime in the next couple of days I will do a video of a draw to establish who gets whom, and will post it here.

...hey timmydownawell and Meglos... thanks for looking out for me... so much appreciated... aw man!... I can't believe that I missed this thread!... I'm so glad that I'm in it!... and that video timmydownawell... that is sooooooo phuckin' phunny!... well done my friend!... brilliant!... lol!... so I got Evan eh?... I think that I actually heard him say something the other night so he's bound to be the winner!... lol!... cheers.

so I got Evan eh?... I think that I actually heard him say something the other night so he's bound to be the winner!
I got Sue, who I recall saying she has 17 grandchildren. Thinking you have a better chance of winning than me. :) Glad you like the video, little timmy should do it more often.

I got Sue, who I recall saying she has 17 grandchildren. Thinking you have a better chance of winning than me. :) Glad you like the video, little timmy should do it more often.

...hahaha!... I would've liked to have got Sue... we have 19 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren so I guess that's one of the reasons while I'll be rooting for her (not in THAT way lol!)... but I'm happy with Evan... it'll be interesting to see how a deeky dork can survive amongst the muscles within the tribes lol!... again... thanks for including me in this... cheers.

I wanted Evan, I think he's super shady and has the potential to be a really interesting strategic player, more so than... what'shername.... PHOEBE. Yay, go Phoebe...

I saw a commercial for Sunday's episode that centred on Phoebe with lines like "PHOEBE'S BIG CHANCE" ... "PHOEBE'S BIG MISTAKE?" so I think we will get to know her on the next ep. :)

Back