Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

Welcome to the live BBBA Australian Survivor Sweepstake Draw!

1. @el'coopo BARRY
2. @kxk BROOKE
3. @Mr Stickyfingers EVAN
4. @Medusa FLICK
5. @Khun Khun TEGAN
6. @Rose711 ANDREW
7. @insider06 MATT
8. @timmydownawell SUE
9. @qtkt CRAIG
10. @hooleydooley SAM
11. @Melore PETER
12. @originalflavours EL
13. @Winterbourne CONNER
14. @Consuela KATE
15. @davidftw KRISTIE
16. @yaelros ROHAN
17. @Meglos PHOEBE
18. @Veronica2005 NICK
19. @oddjob JENNAH-LOUISE
20. @Brekkie LEE
21. @Trala KYLIE
22. @TeamRohan KAT

Whilst it is not really possible for me to have the bowl of names in shot for taping you will just have to take my word that it was 100% randomly drawn.

Congrats and good luck to everyone with your selected survivors! You must support them or I will send the dogs.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was awesome. It was worth participating for that video alone. "WINTERBOURNE!...WINTERBOURNE!" :woot: had me in stitches.

On to the sweepstake I just knew I was going to get Flick or Kat. Congrats @yaelros for getting Rohan. :bawling::D

Oh well at least I am supporting someone with fabulous taste in hats. :p
image.jpg

Welcome to the live BBBA Australian Survivor Sweepstake Draw!

1. @el'coopo BARRY
2. @kxk BROOKE
3. @Mr Stickyfingers EVAN
4. @Medusa FLICK
5. @Khun Khun TEGAN
6. @Rose711 ANDREW
7. @insider06 MATT
8. @timmydownawell SUE
9. @qtkt CRAIG
10. @hooleydooley SAM
11. @Melore PETER
12. @originalflavours EL
13. @Winterbourne CONNER
14. @Consuela KATE
15. @davidftw KRISTIE
16. @yaelros ROHAN
17. @Meglos PHOEBE
18. @Veronica2005 NICK
19. @oddjob JENNAH-LOUISE
20. @Brekkie LEE
21. @Trala KYLIE
22. @TeamRohan KAT

Whilst it is not really possible for me to have the bowl of names in shot for taping you will just have to take my word that it was 100% randomly drawn.

Congrats and good luck to everyone with your selected survivors! You must support them or I will send the dogs.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That video is SOOOOOO funny!

I am seriously lolling like a loller!

He is such a naughty little cutie!

Xo

Going through the last page how funny that everyone got the grandmother Sue mixed up with MY Cafe latte Kate. :laugh:

<---------- Team Kylie

(To copy cat Veronica :) )
If you want to stick your TEAM XXXX under your name like I have just click on Your Nickname (at top right of page) > Personal Details > Custom Title and put it there and scroll down and save.

So it appears I'm Kate - not my usual drag name but it'll do.

I don't think we've see much of her but if I recall correctly she's the one that had the massive accident and nearly died. Which means she's a SURVIVOR! Bodes well methinks.

large.gif

I am ECSTATIC that I'm Vavau tribe though. Team Yellow Lemon Pledge FTW!

Though be warned @timmydownawell, @Khun Khun, @qtkt, @Veronica2005, @el'coopo, @oddjob, and @Rose711 when it comes time for the merge y'all are going to be CRUSHED.

If you want to stick your TEAM XXXX under your name like I have just click on Your Nickname (at top right of page) > Personal Details > Custom Title and put it there and scroll down and save.

Does it look a bit weird my username is TEAM ROHAN but my custom title says TEAM KAT? :p:laugh:

Back