Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

And here it is in graphic form (the video draw is posted at the top of my previous post):
diJTeA1.jpg

Swap ya! Sue's going to be hilarious. She will be the mastermind behind Flick's blindside, I feel it in my bones.
Haha, no I'm good thanks :D I actually kinda like Sue. I don't think she'll win but stranger things have happened. Maybe caffeine withdrawal will lead her to greatness.

Is swapping within the rules, if both parties agree publically? If not, ummm....go Phoebe (whoever you are)

PS - how funny do the contestants look with our forum names looking like their real names :hilarious:

Is swapping within the rules, if both parties agree publically? If not, ummm....go Phoebe (whoever you are)

You know what happens when you start messin with fate/randomdraws ??? You think you've upgraded, then *bam* your original one turns out the be the best one and you swapped out for a dud!

(seriously tho, I can feel your jealousy through the screen at my man mountain Barry :D)

No. Absolutely not!

You do know how sweepstakes work, right?

You know what happens when you start messin with fate/randomdraws ??? You think you've upgraded, then *bam* your original one turns out the be the best one and you swapped out for a dud!

(seriously tho, I can feel your jealousy through the screen at my man mountain Barry :D)

Booo! I mean... YAY... go Phoebe, you've got this...

No, Sue's the best! She's the blonde in her fifties on Nick's tribe. Kat the plump blonde with the big hat on the red tribe is the caffelatte one. Sue is fab! I want Sue!

They do look quite similar in that picture! Amazing what a bit of photoshopping can do (for both of them)

No, Sue's the best! She's the blonde in her fifties on Nick's tribe. Kat the plump blonde with the big hat on the red tribe is the caffelatte one. Sue is fab! I want Sue!
OMG you are correct, what was I thinking. So hard to remember who is who when they start with 24! Still wondering if there really is a Phoebe or if that is a just a Channel Ten in joke.

Back