Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

on BBOTS the ex-housemates dinner Toya is so fake..Goodness I don't know how anyone likes her sheesh.She should be on one of those american sitcoms

^ And so fucking unhappy that they've gone ahead with another shitty twist, with
Ash
being saved and
Ashleigh
put up in his place. So fucking stupid!

Oh well, here's hoping voters don't get complacent and Steven is still the one to go anyway.
Wait, I'm confused. When did this happen? Was it mentioned on BOTS? (I stopped watching BOTS a couple weeks ago... I don't have the time anymore unfortunately.)

If that's the case, I'm still confused though because wouldn't that be slightly unfair for her considering they just said she'd be immune from eviction completely? :cautious:

Wait, I'm confused. When did this happen? Was it mentioned on BOTS? (I stopped watching BOTS a couple weeks ago... I don't have the time anymore unfortunately.)

If that's the case, I'm still confused though because wouldn't that be slightly unfair for her considering they just said she'd be immune from eviction completely? :cautious:

It's totally unfair and they did say that

...yeah that is what they originally said... to be honest Theorist... I got my own information from a story on this website...

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ction-four-face-axe-after-twist-who-goes.html

...I don't think that it was shown on today's show or on Bots... (it may be that they're saving it for tomorrows show perhaps?)... I'm re-watching them again... (without a friend talking to me all the way through it this time lol!)... to see if they did announce it or not... so when I posted this earlier...

...I believe that Big Brother put in the extra twist during the 'alliance' voting because they definitely want Steve to go this Friday... if Ash was still there for the voting then there was a good chance that it could've been 50/50 and they wouldn't get their way with ousting Steve... putting the most popular housemate Ashleigh in there instead of Ash was a guarantee that Steve would go... it makes pure sense that the producers would rig it like that to get Steve out... well that's my take on it anyway :wink::whistling:... cheers.:)

...I was basing it all on the story from that link above and also this poll on the same page...

2014-07-23_21-15-55.jpg

...regardless... it is what it is... (to quote a certain housemate)...so it'll be interesting to find out what the explanation is for Ashleigh being up eh?... cheers.

...I'm really liking Ashleigh at the moment... she's a tough little cookie when she wants to be... she really is... 'Ashleigh the Ice Queen' isn't she?... I'm sure that it was you Madonna that christened her that originally wasn't it?... if so... I hope that you like it... cheers.:)

View attachment 40330

Oh that suits her perfectly,hope she goes far in life she really has her head screwed on straight

...what a treacherous little shit Mark is since it was announced who the three people in the alliance were...he's apparently thrown Ashleigh and Chris to the wolves... check out the story on this link...

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/07...14-power-alliance-ash-nomination-helen-steven

...and it looks like a pretty harsh backlash by the public on the fact that Ashleigh has replaced Ash for nomination... on this link below... cheers.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/07...ion-immunity-power-alliance-emma-willis-rylan

The way both Pauline and Steven feel the need to say that the predicted and knoew exactly what was going to happen just after it happened drives me crazy. So, I will predict now, before it happens....

I predict cheers for Ashleigh, and Christopher, boos for Mark, if he is shown, and that Steven will leave.

It's certainly turning out to be one of the most blatantly fixed series of Big Brother ever - and actually one of the most blatantly fixed reality series I've ever seen. Just a shame Big Brother producers aren't democratically elected because I hate them more than I hate David Cameron at the moment - and that really is saying something.

It's certainly turning out to be one of the most blatantly fixed series of Big Brother ever - and actually one of the most blatantly fixed reality series I've ever seen. Just a shame Big Brother producers aren't democratically elected because I hate them more than I hate David Cameron at the moment - and that really is saying something.

You're not the only one,people on facebook are livid,deleting the app

...what a treacherous little shit Mark is since it was announced who the three people in the alliance were...he's apparently thrown Ashleigh and Chris to the wolves... check out the story on this link...

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/07...14-power-alliance-ash-nomination-helen-steven

...and it looks like a pretty harsh backlash by the public on the fact that Ashleigh has replaced Ash for nomination... on this link below... cheers.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/07...ion-immunity-power-alliance-emma-willis-rylan

Nasty little Mark..what a horrid little worm

Mark is a little snake. How dare he blast Ashleigh and Chris and then tell everyone about Zoe and Pav but not tell Pav personally what they said. How dare he? Mark is such a gameplayer.

I love Ashleigh. She did not deserve that. Chris and Ashleigh for final 2 please!

Yeah ^^^ and what the hell was that with Helen going to Ashley, Chris and Mark asking them not to tell Christopher? Why the hell does he not get to know what was said by the former HMs. Lucky for Helen that Mark already spilled the beans to Ash, Steven and Helen.

Oh no, I'm worried (but eager :p) to watch it after work now.

Am I going to hate Mark even more?

The way both Pauline and Steven feel the need to say that the predicted and knoew exactly what was going to happen just after it happened drives me crazy. So, I will predict now, before it happens....

I predict cheers for Ashleigh, and Christopher, boos for Mark, if he is shown, and that Steven will leave.

...you've definitely nailed it there Winterbourne... I feel exactly the same... I can't wait to see Mark cry when the crowd chants out 'FARK MARK OFF!... FARK MARK OFF!... FARK MARK OFF!'... he will blubber his arse off and will be wondering why they are doing it... he will be oblivious as to the reasons...

...I can't wait to see Steve blubber even more when he finally gets kicked out... as someone has said previously... he'll join in chanting... 'Two seconds Steve' with the crowd thinking that he's being cool by laughing at himself but he'll just actually be just looking even more sadder and creepier than he already is... I can't wait for that! :thumbsup:... cheers.:)

...I can't wait for Steve to be out of the house because I think that we'll see Christopher really come out of his shell and step up as a more confident person in front of the others... it will be good to see... I would love to see just the public vote in a double eviction next week and vote out Mark and Zoe... it really would be great... whats that?... it's never going to happen?... a guy can dream can't he???? :biggrin:... cheers.

...just a question... the show has been going for what?... 7-8 weeks?... how many of those weeks have the viewers been able to choose who to evict?... has the public had that choice at all so far??... I can't remember any more... does anyone know?... just asking... cheers.

Back