Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I think I am really missing the savageness of the argument over here. To me it just seems super contentious in Australia for no good reason. I guess I’m not a huge fan of marriage anyway and you are probably right that I am living somewhere where it is already legal. I took myself off the electoral role for the time being because I kept getting fines for not voting.
I’m not completely sure of the status here but I am pretty sure your defacto can be the same gender. Whether you can actually get married I’m not sure. But I do know that the changes happened about a year/six months ago with WAY kess viciousness in the media. They just changed the law and - finish.

that's because unlike australia germany probably doesn't like a small far right wing group influenicing their policy.

that's because unlike australia germany probably doesn't like a small far right wing group influenicing their policy.
Like the AFD - alternative for Deutschland Party - who won a scarily high percent of the vote? Especially in East Germany.

Like the AFD - alternative for Deutschland Party - who won a scarily high percent of the vote? Especially in East Germany.

oh no. the rise of the nazis again is quite worrying. i hope they go away and stay away please. i do so hope that.[DOUBLEPOST=1510566205][/DOUBLEPOST]
have you been to any other countries Reepy?

no. and i never will. neverrrrr. neverrr

I’m watching ‘Wanted’ at the moment. New Zealand is beautiful...!
NZ is Beautiful. The lushness of the bush is like nothing I have seen in Australia. I think the cloud formations over Australia and therefore the sky is more impressive over Australia though.

no. and i never will. neverrrrr. neverrr
oh ok I was going to say if you do ever want to go to NZ I think you would like it - it is supposed to be like Tassie.
I thought you might want to visit other places one day, like the UK. Why never?

oh ok I was going to say if you do ever want to go to NZ I think you would like it - it is supposed to be like Tassie.
I thought you might want to visit other places one day, like the UK. Why never?

because it means new and scary experiences. plus i'll miss posting on this forum. i mean i wouldn't even go on a cruise. cruise? blerggggh. no thank you. no to a cruise.

because it means new and scary experiences. plus i'll miss posting on this forum. i mean i wouldn't even go on a cruise. cruise? blerggggh. no thank you. no to a cruise.
ok. new can be scary but you can take things and do things that are familiar to make it a little less so. if one day you wanted to.

can i use this thread to comment on the tv shows or movies i'm watching or not? or is it better for me to just make another thread and call it non-live?

i thought that was just for tv news and quick posts about tv shows? i'm talking about posting a commentary on the show i'm watching five or six posts in a row. like in the live thread.

i thought that was just for tv news and quick posts about tv shows? i'm talking about posting a commentary on the show i'm watching five or six posts in a row. like in the live thread.

That's not the purpose of the live thread. Combine all your points into one post and put it in the couch thread.

Back