Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

'Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?'

Comey is a geek, he is very appealing.

Did you watch Comey everyone????It was fascinating. The man oozes integrity, and calm intelligence.

He is it seems a very good man, the questioners kept heaping praise on the man's integrity in everything he has done workwise.

A comedian summed up Trump as a bumbling JOCK......it is this simple summation that is everything.

This whole mess is basically Jocks v Geeks, so American

jock/Trump

Signs of a jock: Rude, arrogant, stupid, beats up people, dates only cheerleaders and hangs around other jocks

An ape descended life form that is in close relation to a human but not in the homo-sapiens classification of human species. the jock is in the lower hierarchy of man known as the dumasasapian species.

Everyone knows that jocks provide the missing ling and prove evolution.
A complete muscle head who thinks having a life riddled with friends and women who's only good feature is the body will actually get them somewhere. One who goes out of his wasy to look for flaws in people. Is always trying to look cool by wearing the latest style.

A person, who, contributes little or nothing to society.

A person who usually picks on the nerd or someone smaller than him See: Coward

Usually plays football or some other sport that honestly will not help them in the long run.

Jock in action
3a0081bbb376cc3f07afaedddb864202.gif

giphy.gif
I watched until 0100. He is a bit cute, lol. Very tall too - 6'6" in the old money.

Reactions: kxk
When I see that clip of Comey crossing the room to Trump = I often wondered is that why Tump hates him? Because he towers over frumpy Trumpy, and that kind of thing really bothers the petty Trump.
Comey is distinguished, smart, good looking tall and ethical - gawd no wonder Trump hates him.

Trump strangely has short man syndrome, he is always straining that fat neck on his tippy toes and trying to look taller.

Short man syndrome is so funny

Frumpy is so obsessed with appearances, you just know he hates being the fat fucking dumpy frumpy man that has to shove the better looking, taller guys[DOUBLEPOST=1496990861][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey did you know Melania has dumped his arse several times?

Frumpy is so obsessed with appearances, you just know he hates being the fat fucking dumpy frumpy man that has to shove the better looking, taller guys[DOUBLEPOST=1496990861][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey did you know Melania has dumped his arse several times?
How so?

I can't find the article....I have it book marked somewhere, details their marriage has been quite rocky, and she separated from him twice previously.
I would assume right now he is paying her a LOT to pretend she is his wife

Will post it when I can find it @Khun Khun

Are we meant to report idiot males that appear to have been recruited to......"mean and evil"????

I can't find the article....I have it book marked somewhere, details their marriage has been quite rocky, and she separated from him twice previously.
I would assume right now he is paying her a LOT to pretend she is his wife

Will post it when I can find it @Khun Khun
Good o

Found it @Khun Khun

They Meet 1987-98
"She ran into Donald just at the right time. She was just about out of money, at the end of her rope and about to move back to Eastern Europe," a friend later tells the New York Post.

Sometime Soon After in 1998
Melania breaks up with Donald, a notorious womanizer who cheated on both his former wives. Melania's former roommate Matthew Atanian tells GQ that Melania "had some trust issues with him at the beginning." The couple reconciles within six months.

Sometime in Early 2000
Donald and Melania break up again, and the New York Post reports reports that it's him who dumped her, leaving Melania "heartbroken." "Melania is an amazing woman, a terrific woman, a great woman, and she will be missed," Donald tells the New York Times in January.

They soon get back together. Melania later intimates that Donald's presidential aspirations caused the relationship to break down at the time. "We were apart for a few months, not long," she tells DuJour in 2016. "We got back together. He was always thinking about [a presidential run]. But he loved what he did, he had his business."

Sometime in 2001
After maintaining her own one-bedroom apartment for 2½ years, Melania moves into Trump Tower with Donald.

Sometime in 2004
According to BuzzFeed, Donald proudly tells Howard Stern that he has never heard Melania fart and has never been aware of any of her bowel movements. Because who could ever stand a woman who passes gas!

April 26, 2004
Donald proposes to Melania at the Costume Institute Gala in New York

Prior to getting married, Donald and Melania sign a prenuptial agreement. "It's a hard, painful, ugly tool," he tells New York magazine.

Jan. 22, 2005
Marriage happens - 7 years it takes to get him to an altar

April 2011
Following her husband's lead as the top crusader of the racist birther movement, Melania goes on the Joy Behar Show and says she wants to see Barack Obama's birth certificate. "It's not only Donald who wants to see this," she insists. "It's American people who voted for him and who didn't voted for him. They want to see that."

Internet users are quick to point out that several of Melania and Donald's interactions during inauguration weekend suggest tension in the relationship, from her body language during their first dance to the way her smile immediately turns into a frown the second he turns away. Is everything rosy in the Trumps' marriage? There will be plenty more public appearances to dissect as long as Donald and Melania are in the White House.
She also did not approve of his "locker room" jock sexual harassment talk....well so she says, but she had to say that

Found it @Khun Khun

They Meet 1987-98
"She ran into Donald just at the right time. She was just about out of money, at the end of her rope and about to move back to Eastern Europe," a friend later tells the New York Post.

Sometime Soon After in 1998
Melania breaks up with Donald, a notorious womanizer who cheated on both his former wives. Melania's former roommate Matthew Atanian tells GQ that Melania "had some trust issues with him at the beginning." The couple reconciles within six months.

Sometime in Early 2000
Donald and Melania break up again, and the New York Post reports reports that it's him who dumped her, leaving Melania "heartbroken." "Melania is an amazing woman, a terrific woman, a great woman, and she will be missed," Donald tells the New York Times in January.

They soon get back together. Melania later intimates that Donald's presidential aspirations caused the relationship to break down at the time. "We were apart for a few months, not long," she tells DuJour in 2016. "We got back together. He was always thinking about [a presidential run]. But he loved what he did, he had his business."

Sometime in 2001
After maintaining her own one-bedroom apartment for 2½ years, Melania moves into Trump Tower with Donald.

Sometime in 2004
According to BuzzFeed, Donald proudly tells Howard Stern that he has never heard Melania fart and has never been aware of any of her bowel movements. Because who could ever stand a woman who passes gas!

April 26, 2004
Donald proposes to Melania at the Costume Institute Gala in New York

Prior to getting married, Donald and Melania sign a prenuptial agreement. "It's a hard, painful, ugly tool," he tells New York magazine.

Jan. 22, 2005
Marriage happens - 7 years it takes to get him to an altar

April 2011
Following her husband's lead as the top crusader of the racist birther movement, Melania goes on the Joy Behar Show and says she wants to see Barack Obama's birth certificate. "It's not only Donald who wants to see this," she insists. "It's American people who voted for him and who didn't voted for him. They want to see that."

Internet users are quick to point out that several of Melania and Donald's interactions during inauguration weekend suggest tension in the relationship, from her body language during their first dance to the way her smile immediately turns into a frown the second he turns away. Is everything rosy in the Trumps' marriage? There will be plenty more public appearances to dissect as long as Donald and Melania are in the White House.
She also did not approve of his "locker room" jock sexual harassment talk....well so she says, but she had to say that
Getting the first fart and toilet smells over and done with are two of the joys of a relationship. From then on...well, on you go with whatever else you do. They must be on tenterhooks waiting for the first prp to pop out.

Reactions: kxk
Getting the first fart and toilet smells over and done with are two of the joys of a relationship. From then on...well, on you go with whatever else you do. They must be on tenterhooks waiting for the first prp to pop out.
No wonder she's swatting his hand away and looks glum after he's looked at her. Geez, the pressure must be killing her. He, on the other hand, would be fluffing all over the shop.

LOL
I kept that bit because - well it tells you a lot doesn't it....how ridiculous are they?
I guess rich people use nurses and stuff when anyone is ill and needs some TLC, hair held, bum wiped, whatever

It is actually a great privilege later in life to tend to those needs for parents as they become frail and ill.
Same for a partner you love at any age

Back