Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Depends.

A majority vote must pass through the House of Representatives and even higher numbers in the Senate. They have tried twice in the past with Presidents, however they were acquitted.
It needs a two thirds majority in the Senate. The Republicans would have to be very much over Trump to allow that to get over the line.

If impeachment proceedings began I do wonder if Trump would resign at some point though - he seems like someone who would rather go out on his own terms than sit through an impeachment process - especially if it was not looking good for him.

If impeachment proceedings began I do wonder if Trump would resign at some point though - he seems like someone who would rather go out on his own terms than sit through an impeachment process - especially if it was not looking good for him.
That would be my thinking too. It's a catch 22 for him. Essentially, get sacked or take the hint and resign. Either won't be good for his ego.

Trump won't resign or be impeached. He's a winner.

Trump won't resign or be impeached. He's a winner.
bwahahaha are you trying to get a PR job for him? Little secret for Mr Trump - true winners in this world don't actually have to keep announcing that to the world, as other people realise it too.

Last edited:
bwahahaha are you trying to get a PR job for him? Little secret for Mr Trump - true winners in this world don't actually have to keep announcing that to the world, as other people realise it too.

I think Inigo has that position sewn up. Anyway Trump is President, you can't get more winning than that.

Thinking about it, resigning isn't really going out on his terms either. His terms would be like Obama, at the end of his second term and unable to run for a third. Maybe a grassy knoll could present itself or death by natural causes.

That would be my thinking too. It's a catch 22 for him. Essentially, get sacked or take the hint and resign. Either won't be good for his ego.
This whole exercise was never going to be good for his ego. He obviously can't do the job - and was never going to be able to - getting the tv station or whatever people were speculating about back last year would have been much better for his ego.

What happened to Nixon after he resigned? Was he able to recover in any way and work at something else successfully? I'll have to google, but if anybody knows...

Reactions: kxk
Nothing will ever come of it. Thankfully. Still it is quite shameful that there are politicians around trying to take down our great President. Really very disgraceful.
THEIR great (sic) President. Thank the lord and all the bears in their Pyjamas he is not OUR President

Reactions: kxk
This whole exercise was never going to be good for his ego. He obviously can't do the job - and was never going to be able to - getting the tv station or whatever people were speculating about back last year would have been much better for his ego.

What happened to Nixon after he resigned? Was he able to recover in any way and work at something else successfully? I'll have to google, but if anybody knows...

Trump has been doing a great job. Not his fault that the hippie leftists disagree with his vision for a greater America.

As for Nixon, well after he resigned he did the usual thing. He went on all the talk shows, released a hip-hop album, became an Elvis impersonator, and eventually settled into a long and lucrative career of zombie hunting.

THEIR great (sic) President. Thank the lord and all the bears in their Pyjamas he is not OUR President

A great pity. Maybe I can be President of Australia? Vaccinations for all, golden statue of Tina Arena, faster internet, and Inigo to be named head Sith.

'Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?'

Comey is a geek, he is very appealing.

Did you watch Comey everyone????It was fascinating. The man oozes integrity, and calm intelligence.

He is it seems a very good man, the questioners kept heaping praise on the man's integrity in everything he has done workwise.

A comedian summed up Trump as a bumbling JOCK......it is this simple summation that is everything.

This whole mess is basically Jocks v Geeks, so American

jock/Trump

Signs of a jock: Rude, arrogant, stupid, beats up people, dates only cheerleaders and hangs around other jocks

An ape descended life form that is in close relation to a human but not in the homo-sapiens classification of human species. the jock is in the lower hierarchy of man known as the dumasasapian species.

Everyone knows that jocks provide the missing ling and prove evolution.
A complete muscle head who thinks having a life riddled with friends and women who's only good feature is the body will actually get them somewhere. One who goes out of his wasy to look for flaws in people. Is always trying to look cool by wearing the latest style.

A person, who, contributes little or nothing to society.

A person who usually picks on the nerd or someone smaller than him See: Coward

Usually plays football or some other sport that honestly will not help them in the long run.

Jock in action
3a0081bbb376cc3f07afaedddb864202.gif

giphy.gif

One of these two men is lying. I wonder if it's the guy who served 3 presidents from 2 parties or the one who said Obama is from Kenya?

DB0ljGLU0AAUgUi.jpg

DB0luPxU0AAHYWV.jpg

Back