Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

LOL
I kept that bit because - well it tells you a lot doesn't it....how ridiculous are they?
I guess rich people use nurses and stuff when anyone is ill and needs some TLC, hair held, bum wiped, whatever

It is actually a great privilege later in life to tend to those needs for parents as they become frail and ill.
Same for a partner you love at any age
On that, when my sister was in Cabrini having lost her spleen and part of her bowel and had a catheter in situ, she was trying painfully to moisturise her legs when I arrived. I took over and very gently did it for her. I considered it to be a honour as was driving her home carefully while she's doing a bit of a trip with the Endone after a biopsy from her neck.

Reactions: kxk
australia or america it all comes down to pie in the sky promises during election time, then when the dust has settled they temper their rhetoric slightly and try to compromise with the opposition if they can. this pisses off the more idealistic voters who got taken in by the catchy three word slogans and the dreams that float in the clouds.

been reading some early pages of this thread. I particularly liked this Reepbot :)

Although one thing I will give Trump - he is trying to push though all the (horrific) election promises he made. Even if the consequences might not be what the voters expected.

been reading some early pages of this thread. I particularly liked this Reepbot :)

Although one thing I will give Trump - he is trying to push though all the (horrific) election promises he made. Even if the consequences might not be what the voters expected.

Yes that's one of the reasons I like Trump is because he seems to be trying to get through all his election promises, even the ones that I may disagree on.

And I still agree with what you quoted there. Trump is just the exception to the rule. Unless we get more people like him as President in the future, but I have a feeling that the RNC will close off that option.

What a hero. Taking on the loony left and a rabid and unfair media that want to destroy him because he won over their golden haired child. It's pathetic. They all just need to calm down and try to see what a great and wonderful job Trump is doing for America. He is making America great again. Put your ear down to the ground and you will hear Trump's blood pumping throughout the soil of the working class. Driving towards a greater America. Gaze beyond the horizon and you will see Trump floating majestically in the sky. Dreaming for a greater America. Meditate your soul and you shall understand the true greatness of Trump. Guiding us all to a greater America.

Ah Reepbot. You've lost me. I did used to find your posts kind of amusing but I can't rally cope with this whole Trump stuff. It's not only that I despise Trump (that obviously is hard to work around, but not completely impossible), it is that your admiration of him seems completely vapid. Sorry. If you said anything useful or insightful (which I THINK you did use to do, although I am getting a BIT confused about it all...), then I could engage with the whole discussion. But really I am not finding anything in your posts at the moment to engage WITH. Sorry. If 'sorry' is even appropriate.

Ah well. I guess you'll find some Trumpy buddies somewhere...!

Ah Reepbot. You've lost me. I did used to find your posts kind of amusing but I can't rally cope with this whole Trump stuff. It's not only that I despise Trump (that obviously is hard to work around, but not completely impossible), it is that your admiration of him seems completely vapid. Sorry. If you said anything useful or insightful (which I THINK you did use to do, although I am getting a BIT confused about it all...), then I could engage with the whole discussion. But really I am not finding anything in your posts at the moment to engage WITH. Sorry. If 'sorry' is even appropriate.

Ah well. I guess you'll find some Trumpy buddies somewhere...!

I'm just showing my love for Trump. Which I do through words because I believe in what she is saying. Sure there are times when Trump can come across a bit angry when replying to people, even me, but all Trump wants is to work towards an America that is great again.

A wrote a poem for our beloved leader.

Here Trump comes to save the day.
He will make sure everything is ok!
Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!
Trump will make sure the injustice will pay.
Working hard to make America great again every day.
Yes Trump will be all work and no play.
Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

With a soul of a champion, the heart of a knight.
Our beloved leader Trump will make sure everything is right.
Those dastardly loony leftists will try to start a fight.
Their minds focused on giving ordinary Americans a fright.
But President Trump will be full of might.
Oh yes what a sight.
To see Trump who is so right.
Lifting America to a new height.

I can still be a leftie and support Trump. Trump has been very important in my life. She encouraged my writing as well as enabling me to have the confidence to do online dating. The least i can do is be loyal to Trump.

Jaja whatever. Trump/inigo is your hero(ine).

Either reboot reepbot or take it elsewhere. Really. Its frankly ... effing boring (sorry? But really. It is. I think you have a brain. Not too addled by substances/this and that. Use it). Do Something. (Useful. Beneficial)

Jaja whatever. Trump/inigo is your hero(ine).

Either reboot reepbot or take it elsewhere. Really. Its frankly ... effing boring (sorry? But really. It is. I think you have a brain. Not too addled by substances/this and that. Use it). Do Something. (Useful. Beneficial)

I think inigo is more my hero than Trump. Though i'm not sure inigo would like me saying that. So on the off chance she does read this i'll just say that trump is my hero.

And don't be so bossy. It's rather unbecoming.

I think inigo is more my hero than Trump. Though i'm not sure inigo would like me saying that. So on the off chance she does read this i'll just say that trump is my hero.

And don't be so bossy. It's rather unbecoming.
I am just relieved to read that you realise there is a difference between Inigo and Trump - they are not actually the same person. With your interchangeable use of he and she, I was beginning to wonder.

Reactions: kxk
I am just relieved to read that you realise there is a difference between Inigo and Trump - they are not actually the same person. With your interchangeable use of he and she, I was beginning to wonder.

Major difference being that Trump is easier to understand.

I can still be a leftie and support Trump. Trump has been very important in my life. She encouraged my writing as well as enabling me to have the confidence to do online dating. The least i can do is be loyal to Trump.
So if you are a leftie then why do you keep hanging shit on lefties, and how much you hate them? You are more confusing than Inigo!

So if you are a leftie then why do you keep hanging shit on lefties, and how much you hate them? You are more confusing than Inigo!

Inigo is way more confusing than me. I'm pretty easy to understand. When I say lefties I mean the extreme sjw hippie kind of lefties.

Back