Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

Lol Amy wasn't a witch.

She seemed really nice... in the 13.5 seconds we saw of her the whole series!

I'm glad Jessie stayed though.

Which dish would you guys like to eat most?

I was salivating over Billie's I have to say. Matthew's looked nice but I abhor eggplant and Georgia's had tarragon in it which is kind of up there with coriander in my list of most vomitous herbs lol.

Lol Amy wasn't a witch.

I was salivating over Billie's I have to say. Matthew's looked nice but I abhor eggplant and Georgia's had tarragon in it which is kind of up there with coriander in my list of most vomitous herbs lol.

Lol, when they showed the photos of Amy is Malaysia, I was thinking to myself they had put up the wrong person's photos - a slimmer, younger Georgia maybe.

I was not salivating at all - I have a gag reflex to seafood, but the flavour profiles were pretty clear no matter the protein. I absolutely love Rick Stein

Lol Amy wasn't a witch.

Well, I'm never inviting you over for dinner, Insomniac, because you'd probably go home hungry! Coriander and tarragon are two of my favourite herbs. :)

Lol, when they showed the photos of Amy is Malaysia, I was thinking to myself they had put up the wrong person's photos - a slimmer, younger Georgia maybe.

I was not salivating at all - I have a gag reflex to seafood, but the flavour profiles were pretty clear no matter the protein. I absolutely love Rick Stein

Rick Stein is a delight! I love all of his food shows. You can't come to dinner at mine, either, delcan. I'm a big seafood gal.

Well, I'm never inviting you over for dinner, Insomniac, because you'd probably go home hungry! Coriander and tarragon are two of my favourite herbs. :)

Lol I remember a debate quite a while ago on these forums between people who hated coriander and those who love it. Everyone has different tastes that's for sure. I bet you like balsamic vinegar too lol :p

Lol I remember a debate quite a while ago on these forums between people who hated coriander and those who love it. Everyone has different tastes that's for sure. I bet you like balsamic vinegar too lol :p

YUM!!! I love balsamic anything. ;)

Did I read somewhere that coriander is like brussel sprouts? There is a gene that makes it taste vomity to some people (or bitter in the case of brussel sprouts).

Well Amy is gone, finally getting rid of all the meh and rubbish. I like the rest, but Georgia is still my fave. My monies still on Billie as the winner

...^^^^... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!... I love her delcan... I really would like to see her win this... cheers.

Reactions: Jam
Back