Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

...aw nuts!... now I have nobody to whinge and whine about!... what am I to do?... oh well... I'll just have to enjoy watching the show and watching them have a great cooking contest now I guess... cheers.:rolleyes:;):)

Whose filling did you think was most delicious looking?

...was that question for all of us or just reepbot Witty?... sorry to nudge in on your question if so... myself... I think that Matthews looked really great... I'd love to have tasted it... yum!... cheers.

...was that question for all of us or just reepbot Witty?... sorry to nudge in on your question if so... myself... I think that Matthews looked really great... I'd love to have tasted it... yum!... cheers.

It's open to both people who watched MasterChef as well as reepbot.

(Matthew did get out of the right side of bed that morning.)

It's open to both people who watched MasterChef as well as reepbot.

(Matthew did get out of the right side of bed that morning.)

...it was good that Matthew got it all together so well wasn't it?... he sometimes struggles at times but I think that basically he is quite a good cook... Reynold was lucky to not be going home tonight because he forgot the rice bubbles or whatever they were... thank God that Rose's dome thingy never worked out right eh?... I enjoyed the show tonight... I can't wait to see the rest fight it out now... cheers.

Am I really the only one who wanted her to go further?
No. I think Billie, Amy and Jessie only have the combined personality of a single person. Rose also made me feel like a more competent cook. Watching it dawn on Rose that two half circles are needed for a full circle will be sorely missed.

Not that there's any chance of getting in...

2am_dessertbar_Melbourne_2_days_pop_up_UPDATE.jpg

Reactions: Jam
No. I think Billie, Amy and Jessie only have the combined personality of a single person. Rose also made me feel like a more competent cook. Watching it dawn on Rose that two half circles are needed for a full circle will be sorely missed.

I don't mind Jessie. Amy is never good enough or bad enough to get any coverage. Billie, well, it's hard to believe she and Ashleigh are the same age, she seems at least ten years older.

I don't mind Jessie. Amy is never good enough or bad enough to get any coverage. Billie, well, it's hard to believe she and Ashleigh are the same age, she seems at least ten years older.

Really? You can compare Billie and jessie to awful Amy? Billie comes across as very similar to my very own Aunty, who has a very unique personality but is yet very mature. Jessie we know is a clutz off screen and Amy literally has no personality on the show. She's the only one who hasn't been in the top 3. How the hell does she deserves to still be here gets me baffled.

...I... I... I miss Rose!... :redface::shy::frown::sorry:........................................................... (just joking)... :shamefully::smile:... cheers.:devil:

I don't know who to roll my eyes at any more.[DOUBLEPOST=1435752048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? You can compare Billie and jessie to awful Amy? Billie comes across as very similar to my very own Aunty, who has a very unique personality but is yet very mature. Jessie we know is a clutz off screen and Amy literally has no personality on the show. She's the only one who hasn't been in the top 3. How the hell does she deserves to still be here gets me baffled.

I'm guessing that was meant for Witty?

...oh man!... they were cooking my most favourite meal tonight and all but stuffed them up big time!...I cook American baby back spare ribs to perfection!... I'm so good with them... it was criminal on how they were torturing those ribs so much for me... I can't believe that they could stuff them up so much!... I don't know whether I had tears in my eyes because they were destroying them so bad or because my stomach was rumbling so much while I was drooling like Homer Simpson because I could've easily eaten two racks worth of ribs!... that made me so hungry watching tonight's show (I had already eaten my dinner just before the show too lol!)... cheers.

Back