Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

It is without question a cinematic Masterpiece Groover. I haven't felt like this since the first movie I went to see in the cinemas a kid.
Watching recycled formulaic bombastic crap had kinda jaded me about blockbusters expecting the same old tired derivative gimmicks but Fury Road has brought back the magic and wonderment that made going to the cinemas an 'event'. I have to say at least 1 more on the silver screen, that's how good it is because I rarely do that for any film.

how old are you, conn?

no, that would be rude.
I don't think so. It's a joke. During the dodgy dotcom booms my employer didn't withhold my HECS from my pay, allowing me to pay it one day before the very final day, getting me a 20% discount bonus. If they followed the law there would be no bonus.

I don't think so. It's a joke. During the dodgy dotcom booms my employer didn't withhold my HECS from my pay, allowing me to pay it one day before the very final day, getting me a 20% discount bonus. If they followed the law there would be no bonus.

oh, ok. that was nice of them.

It would be, except for the fact it was entirely slackness on their part, yet I benefit...go figure. I paid 6 months later, on average, and got an early payment bonus.

oh, ok.

Well I just watched my favourite movie of all time: Vertigo. Great film. Jimmy Stewart and Kim Novak are excellent.

Reepbot, how did Trala find out about her Varicose Voodoo Doll. I gave explicit instructions NOT to go overboard with the crayons and plasticine.

Reactions: Jam
Mad Max: Fury Road

In a word: EPIC

Score: 10/10 at least for its genre.

This is the best action movie I've seen in years if not decades. Right up there with Bad Boys (1st movie), Speed, Collateral, Face/Off etc...

A pulsating edge of your seat ride. You must go see it if you haven't already, you won't be dissapointed.

Totally agree.

I've never seen the earlier ones and had no real interest in seeing this one either yet found myself being dragged along by friends to see it and it was AWESOME.

People NEED to see it.

557207_600.gif

I watched the original Poltergeist movie yesterday and damn I miss those classic 80's horror movies. Just the right amount of cheesiness with bad editing, cgi and dialogue.:smuggrin:

Last edited:
Reepbot, how did Trala find out about her Varicose Voodoo Doll. I gave explicit instructions NOT to go overboard with the crayons and plasticine.

I am so glad you got past your initial irritation and angst with Reepbot, because you really do make perfect cyber pest best friends.

You have both absolutely made this forum your own, so well done.

I am so glad you got past your initial irritation and angst with Reepbot, because you really do make perfect cyber pest best friends.

You have both absolutely made this forum your own, so well done.

Think you had a part to play in the downfall of this place as well. Many people have been driven away by your behaviour. It's not all down to these two people who you like to pick on when you have a chance.

Enjoy your holidays off instead of wasting your time on here writing bitter comments about strangers on the Internet. One piece of advice you love to give to people on here is to "go outside and get some sunshine". Maybe it's time you took your own advice as well.

Nobody likes a bully. And you might laugh at my comments and think "WTF is he on about?" but that is exactly what you have been acting like: a bully.

Back