Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

Get hard.

Was a stock standard Will Farrell movie. I enjoyed it... Having said that there were way too many dick jokes, OK I get it dicks are funny... But come on comedy writers come up with something a little more high brow than the dick jokes....

Also who the hell brings a child/children under 10 to a movie like get hard? I swear at one point I heard a fucking baby in the cinema...smh...

Haven't seen it myself ( I think I'll wait for the dvd or 'other' sources lol) but it cannot be as bad as the irresponsible deadshit parents who bring children under 10 to R rated movies like Gone Girl, Sin City 2 etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jam
Big Hero 6

My brother still watches all the Disney / Pixar / Dreamworks animated flicks. Personally I hadn't watched any since Toy Story 3, but I might have to check out some of the other newer ones I've heard are good (like Wreck It Ralph) cause this was actually pretty good.

Big Hero 6

My brother still watches all the Disney / Pixar / Dreamworks animated flicks. Personally I hadn't watched any since Toy Story 3, but I might have to check out some of the other newer ones I've heard are good (like Wreck It Ralph) cause this was actually pretty good.
Yeah I heaps enjoyed Big Hero 6.

Locke.

It is brilliant. Tom Hardy is brilliant. The direction is brilliant. The script is brilliant.

I found it quite enjoyable.

(signed Capt. Hoult)

The Godfather for like the 450th time. Still as good now as when I first watched it. Michael's descent into darkness was very well done.

Reactions: Jam
Saw Avengers 2. Great movie, wonderful action set pieces, and awesome acting by all the cast members.

'Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew'

'Beep-bop-beep-bop-destroy-humanity-beep-bop'

'ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

Saw Avengers 2. Great movie, wonderful action set pieces, and awesome acting by all the cast members.

'Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew'

'Beep-bop-beep-bop-destroy-humanity-beep-bop'

'ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

I am getting really tired of the forced humour in these movies. It takes the sting out of any threat they face. The world is about to end, but lets make quippy jokes. That and Ultron being a joke. Iron Man destroyed his main body so easily. And all the other robots were about as threatening as the putties from Power Rangers.

I am getting really tired of the forced humour in these movies. It takes the sting out of any threat they face. The world is about to end, but lets make quippy jokes. That and Ultron being a joke. Iron Man destroyed his main body so easily. And all the other robots were about as threatening as the putties from Power Rangers.
Yep, I totally agree. These 'comic' based movies have become derivative and a parody of themselves. I mainly go to watch them on the big screen for the special effects anyway, given that the plot in most instances is paper thin or non-existent.

Yep, I totally agree. These 'comic' based movies have become derivative and a parody of themselves. I mainly go to watch them on the big screen for the special effects anyway, given that the plot in most instances is paper thin or non-existent.

I thought the two main plots in the avengers: age of ultron movie were really well done.

I know it's a 'comic' movie and all but I just didn't care for the on-going plot (as it's the case in most comic pop corn movies), it bored me. *meh*

I think that's the point, I found the main story arc so tedious, dull and poorly fleshed out that I tuned out and just enjoyed the cgi. lol

Back