Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

I don't believe for a second the voting is rigged. It would be illegal for a start. It's audited, independently. We have strict consumer laws and people are entitled to get what they pay for.

When they showed the votes so far and Estelle was way ahead, Ben fans - myself included - voted like crazy. The end.

@Lady Gaga looks STUNNING here
latrice-royale-throwing-shade-gif-3.gif

Ben had his say, Estelle had her say, the rest of us didn`t have much of value to add to it. Turning into another Kevin Rudd, Julia Gillard Saga. Agree should be closed

closing a housemates own thread? really? wtf is up with you people. one minute youre crying about a lack of livefeeds, complaining you cant connect with housemates, you dont get to see the 'real them'... and then this drops in your lap and you decide you dont have the stomach for it and want it 'go private' and the thread locked and so on?
fuck off. go post on a facebook page. dont read the thread if it offends you.

closing a housemates own thread? really? wtf is up with you people. one minute youre crying about a lack of livefeeds, complaining you cant connect with housemates, you dont get to see the 'real them'... and then this drops in your lap and you decide you dont have the stomach for it and want it 'go private' and the thread locked and so on?
fuck off. go post on a facebook page. dont read the thread if it offends you.
Doesn't offend me at all. I think the things others have said in here are offensive towards both Ben and Estelle. OK if they want to clear the air, themselves but some things others posted in both threads are a disgrace. No skin off their nose, abuse and leave. All a big joke to some. How moderators allow some of the posters to get away with it is beyond me. Threads like this not only need closing but deleting as well.

Bullying or having an opinion? I found out there is three criteria for something to be classified as bullying. These classifications are unfair power, repeated & on purpose.

What you did was all of those three.
1. Unfair power - you were a more popular housemate. Clearly, more people liked you in the house than they did Estelle, who was alone for the vast majority of the time. This creates a power imbalance.
2. Repeated - is there really any point in me arguing this. For almost the entire leg of Big Brother, you (and others, might I add) bullied her. It was constant, and we saw it.
3. On purpose - there were a plethora of times that I can name where you and other housemates went out of your way to make a nasty comment or snide remark either to or at Estelle.

You say you're trying to move past this, when you haven't accepted what you did at all. You're a coward, Ben. I'll respect your decisions and actions in attempts to move on with your life, but know that I know otherwise of your relationship with Estelle.

Funny how people are talking about the bullying and the total 'harshness' of some of the 2012 housemates when the most foulest, conniving and degrading folks were from the previous seasons; Remember 2006 - Michael, Dino, Anna and even latecomer Chris? These housemates never made me more angry. I still loved that season though...

Funny how people are talking about the bullying and the total 'harshness' of some of the 2012 housemates when the most foulest, conniving and degrading folks were from the previous seasons; Remember 2006 - Michael, Dino, Anna and even latecomer Chris? These housemates never made me more angry. I still loved that season though...

only started watching in 2012.

only started watching in 2012.
Okay, but some of the folks from 2006 were despicable. The thing is, they never apologised. At least Benjamin did that. Oh, Benjamin was an angel compared to them.

*The way Anna treated Camilla. Losing it and insulting Camilla just after anything she says. Anna was very irrational towards her. It was obviously deep hatred.

*Dino heavily objectifying the women. Bitching about them behind their backs harshly. Disliking the 'ugly' ones. Telling others to be quiet and that he's right. He was a more quiet Travis.

*Michael being heavily argumentative and cocky. Also bitched a lot about the women, objectified them. He was worse than Dino. Had bad attitudes towards every chick, even the ones he liked! He hid the housemates' toothbrushes (I'm all for pranks but this dude took it too far with hiding and throwing away stuff!). :bang:

Yeah, that season made me angry the most, but I kinda loved it because the finalists (besides Jamie - bleh) were awesome to watch. The intruders (Perry, Darren, Rob) were good additions. It was still entertaining, but it got you mad. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Oh for goodness sakes, still going on about bullying, move on people - and if you cannot, seek help you have serious issues.

I think with 2012 it impacted me personally because these people were all ganging up on one housemate. Kick someone when they are down why don't you? Some of them thrived on picking on Estelle and it was sickening. I could never get pleasure from bringing anyone down like that and they constantly did it too. :(

I also find it horrible how people think it's ok Estelle was treated that way just because they didn't get her and found her annoying. Fair enough that you don't have to like her but to think it was ok for Estelle to be treated like that? You must have never been bullied or have witnessed bullying?.. or you lack empathy?

@SaysWho I love your avatar. Such a cute picture of Tim and Estelle. :)

I think with 2012 it impacted me personally because these people were all ganging up on one housemate. Kick someone when they are down why don't you? Some of them thrived on picking on Estelle and it was sickening. I could never get pleasure from bringing anyone down like that and they constantly did it too. :(
Oh well, I guess it stands to personal opinion.:redface:

I personally hate direct bullying or harsh insults. That's what I pretty much saw in 2006. Telling people to STFU in their face, giving the ugly look, having no manners or respect to housemates, juvenile behaviour, etc.

No wonder the producers opted for more mature-acting, educated housemates in 2007 (Rebecca - a strict Mormon, Aleisha - hates swearing...etc)

Last edited:
Oh for goodness sakes, still going on about bullying, move on people - and if you cannot, seek help you have serious issues.

My mental health is quite ok thank you kxk. Just discussing what happened in the 2012 season. It may be two years on but this is a Big Brother forum and I thought we could discuss previous seasons? I don't see anyone saying to other people in other threads to stop talking about Vesna's "burger" in 2005 or stop remembering the iconic bum dance by Sara-Marie?

The 2012 season had bullying in it whether you want to admit it or not. Also a main part of that season consisted of ''Estelle vs. the rest of the housemates''. It is one of the things that makes that particular season memorable for good and/or bad reasons and different from the rest.

My mental health is quite ok thank you kxk. Just discussing what happened in the 2012 season. It may be two years on but this is a Big Brother forum and I thought we could discuss previous seasons? I don't see anyone saying to other people in other threads to stop talking about Vesna's "burger" in 2005 or stop remembering the iconic bum dance by Sara-Marie?

I thought you were leaving, for good, and never discussing BB again?! Gee, did you even stay away long enough to eat your sandwich!

That aside, Lucas, this is a thread started by Ben 2012 - so he is here, reading, it's apparent, and it is therefore rather rude and unkind to be badgering and banging on at him as if he is not a human, also, and is merely a thread where you can vent your anger about what you perceived to have gone on back in 2012.

I thought you were leaving, for good, and never discussing BB again?! Gee, did you even stay away long enough to eat your sandwich!

That aside, Lucas, this is a thread started by Ben 2012 - so he is here, reading, it's apparent, and it is therefore rather rude and unkind to be badgering and banging on at him as if he is not a human, also, and is merely a thread where you can vent your anger about what you perceived to have gone on back in 2012.

I actually brought this thread back because I read something I know is untrue. Ben says he could tell you a number of things about Estelle, so could I. I can also tell you that I've met Ben on a number of occasions - not a fan. I was hoping he got a bad edit, and wasn't how I perceived him to be, but I was wrong.

Back