Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #2 - 1/09 - Gym Junkie / Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing some Facebook stalking... I am currently being lead to believe he's from Brisbane... will report back soon!

Either he's chucked it on private before going in, or he wasn't on FB to begin with... Gahhh

Doesn't seem the type to use facebook. Too busy working out xD[DOUBLEPOST=1409569376][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been doing some Facebook stalking... I am currently being lead to believe he's from Brisbane... will report back soon!

We established that 10 minutes ago o.o

Doesn't seem the type to use facebook. Too busy working out xD[DOUBLEPOST=1409569376][/DOUBLEPOST]

We established that 10 minutes ago o.o

Too busy stabbing his buttcheeks with roids. Can't sit down to FB haha

The people running the BB page are working overtime tonight, deleting any mention of the name Dion lol

FFS it's their own fault for not paying attention when they uploaded the video. Why can't they just reveal the names like they did last year? And SO WHAT if people give away the person's identity on social media - if Alex and co don't want that then don't reveal HMs until launch night.

This is harder. Is it Dion Kallis aspiring model?

art-353-Male-models-Blayke-Pinder-and-Dion-Kallis-say-competition-is-fierce--2--600x400.jpg
50670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back