Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #2 - 1/09 - Gym Junkie / Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he the Mandurah one or will Perth viewers get another ad?
Can everyone immediately start Facebook stalking 'Dion's who are gym junkies and sound like they have boring personalities, I wanna get this case cracked before I go to bed tonight :)
he doesnt drink or smoke or have fun, just hangs at the gym, probably has no friends for a facebook

Was he the Mandurah one or will Perth viewers get another ad?

he doesnt drink or smoke or have fun, just hangs at the gym, probably has no friends for a facebook

HAHA. Most likely.

A lot of girls are like "OMG NO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HIM"... I'm sure we'll hunt him down very soon

Meh I don't feel anything. I find the whole religion being a joke thing a bit gimmicky and full of shit.

I remember zoe from 2012 harping on about hating boat people in her video package and then never seeing any debates in the house. I swear most of these people just say these controversial things in auditions/beforehand just for shock value to get in the house.

i think there is more than meets the eye with this guy. i don't care much for gym junkies but there's something about his strong convictions about not drinking, smoking, and being an atheist that i find really intriguing. it's hard to judge someone when 9 is shaping them as a one-dimensional stereotypical character.

i think there is more than meets the eye with this guy. i don't care much for gym junkies but there's something about his strong convictions about not drinking, smoking, and being an atheist that i find really intriguing. it's hard to judge someone when 9 is shaping them as a one-dimensional stereotypical character.

I think they could have omitted the 'Gym Junkie' label and he would've seemed so different.

Just a reminder everyone to keep an eye on the promo as it airs on TV!

HM #1 (Priya) had a local voice-over (only in Adelaide) that said she was from Adelaide!

So assuming Dion's promo is the same, this'll give us the state he's from. :)

Was doing the same thing as you. All those tagged girls like "oMq leWk wh0 iT iZ!" and only found this one

https://www.facebook.com/dion.tolley

Pics are old tho.

All these chicks that seem to know him all look like they love to party.... How does he fit in with them?

Although, I know a fair amount of boys on roids and they don't drink or party.. Just hang out at clubs looking like douches with muscles lol

I don't find it hard to judge these people at all, it's kind of what the show is about. Even throughout the series we will only ever see what producers want us to see so we can only judge on the content we are given.

Oh well, I guess there has to be at least 1 gym junkie. Ray and Ryan in 2012 and Matt and Ed in 2013. Dion in 2014.

Now that they have revealed a gym junkie like they did with Matt last year I expect the next male housemate reveal (If there is one) will be someone a little different like Ben2013 who was the next male revealed after Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back