Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #2 - 1/09 - Gym Junkie / Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My least favourite gimmick is the straight edge gym junkie. He doesn't seem too bad though...

Everyone who is talking about his looks is not allowed to complain that they cast 'beautiful people only' lol

Anyway, he sounds a bit interesting - I would have been more interested without him being a gym junkie and just keeping the rest but we'll see how he goes in the house

Can everyone immediately start Facebook stalking 'Dion's who are gym junkies and sound like they have boring personalities, I wanna get this case cracked before I go to bed tonight :)

Please don't be HM #11..... please don't be HM #11..... please don't be HM #11....

Everyone who is talking about his looks is not allowed to complain that they cast 'beautiful people only' lol

Anyway, he sounds a bit interesting - I would have been more interested without him being a gym junkie and just keeping the rest but we'll see how he goes in the house
he looks like he will be controversial. There is a jhustynne vibe I'm getting, not as extreme, but something.

Yeah please don't be hm 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back