Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I have been missing a good old trashy girl band lately, G.R.L with this song is totally filling that void, sah gay haha, I sing along in my car all the time, we all know some

I have been missing a good old trashy girl band lately, G.R.L with this song is totally filling that void, sah gay haha, I sing along in my car all the time, we all know some

222843_original.gif

I usually turn to BILLIE PIPER or PCD in my trashier moments.
Funnily enough the G.R.L band was formed by Robin Antin as the new Pussycat Dolls, but underwent lots of member changes so just ended up as a new group all together... its kind of sad I know this.....

I used to LOVE this song, still do, and someone sang it on Brit Has Talent, the other night and reminded me of it

Stay - Shakespeares Sister (Bananarama ex Siobahn

That Ugly song is catchy, wow where are those rough girls from?
Geoff Edelstein's latest paid consort stole their style!

Last edited:
Funnily enough the G.R.L band was formed by Robin Antin as the new Pussycat Dolls, but underwent lots of member changes so just ended up as a new group all together... its kind of sad I know this.....

OMG I'm DYING. Next thing you'll be telling me you like GIRL THING and A TEENS (I know you do).

One of my favourite SNSD/GG songs
8Z7jV63.gif

Their Japanese albums slay
8Z7jV63.gif

I saw them live once and stood there like
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif

Do you know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu?

Where did you see them??? I will youtube, I found GG/SNSD while travelling, and occasionally have on SBSpopasia because of them, so maybe know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu but not by name

Where did you see them??? I will youtube, I found GG/SNSD while travelling, and occasionally have on SBSpopasia because of them, so maybe know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu but not by name

I saw them here at ANZ Stadium, headlining with a few other Kpop acts. I was towering over a lot of little Asian girls in my row; there was a ROTUND white chick that looked like a GIGANTRESS in comparison, she cried whenever a boy band came on (I cant stand boy bands). Hyoyeon was so RADIANT, truly the greatest Korean ever born.

Kyary is fun!

Back