Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

...thanks for the info Consuela... sounds like you had a great time... you got your moneys worth didn't you with Ben's long walk of 'look-at-me' down the gangway... whereabouts were you sitting?... up the front... down the back?... you didn't bother to 'high five Ben then?... cheers.

Wow! That sounds so good. I am happy for you :) Reading your post, lol, it was like I was there for a bit.

I thought the audience stood up on their own. I didn't know you were ask to stand.

At first we were asked but when we all realised it was Ben everyone wanted to they were actually telling us to sit down by the end of it! You may not have been able to hear it on the TV but Ben's cheers were loud and I mean LOUD like standing next to a speaker loud.

Don't know if you noticed how everyone ran for the ramp when Sonia was just about to go to the ad break. That's because everyone wanted to get a up close for Ben's arrival that we all sort of just ran for it before we were meant to! :p

...thanks for the info Consuela... sounds like you had a great time... you got your moneys worth didn't you with Ben's long walk of 'look-at-me' down the gangway... whereabouts were you sitting?... up the front... down the back?... you didn't bother to 'high five Ben then?... cheers.

Definitely got my money worth, totally recommend it! Ben only made half way down the gangway before Sonia had her arms out all like hurry up and come and hug me, we have a schedule to keep! :D I did try to high five him but didn't quite get there. :(

[MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]

Thanks for all the info.

Seems like you had a great time.

When it was announced that Ben & Tim were in the firing line, did audience members say who they thought was going.

Sonia having tears in her eyes just before she called Ben's name was a give away.

At first we were asked but when we all realised it was Ben everyone wanted to they were actually telling us to sit down by the end of it! You may not have been able to hear it on the TV but Ben's cheers were loud and I mean LOUD like standing next to a speaker loud.

Don't know if you noticed how everyone ran for the ramp when Sonia was just about to go to the ad break. That's because everyone wanted to get a up close for Ben's arrival that we all sort of just ran for it before we were meant to! :p

LOL, that must have been so much fun. Yes I noticed that there were a lot of people wanting to touch him.

Lol, you are going to still hear them tonight and tomorrow you won't have any voice left :p

I have never wanted to be in the crowd, but you made it sound better than I thought it would be.

Well what a night to go to an eviction! First time I'd been so was certainly a great eviction to go to!

First can I just say I was surprised at how skinnier Mike looks in person! He's actually quite fit. ;) Sugar Sisters where there signing stuff. And Ben, Layla and Ryan from last year where also there which was fun to see. Ryan still sounds like an idiot! :p

Was really weird seeing Sonia (who's dress may I say was lovely tonight!) during the clips as she fully watches them along with us. Mike is actually great during the ad breaks and was going off about how many tears there are at the moment! He also tried to get Nick (Eds bro) to take off his shirt which sadly didn't happen to the disappointment of all. Tahan's little brother and sister came on stage with Mike and they are ADORABLE!

As the the actual eviction screams for Tahan when she was saved were actually quite loud which is great to see. When we got down to Ed, Tim and Ben though everyone was prepared for Tim or Ben's named to be called. Then when Sonia said Ed was saved you should have heard the crowd everyone was sort of shocked cheering and saying OMG. No one expected it but looking back now Mike was sort of getting us prepared.

Because during the ad break just before the Ed was saved he was telling us all to cheer really loud for as long as we could for the evictee and to give them a standing ovation. Which I thought to myself you're delud-Ed Mike if you think I'm standing for Ed. :p Didn't even cross my mind that it may have been Tim or Ben we were standing for I just thought it was the whole we love all our HMs so much!.

Any way it was a great night with a great atmosphere I screamed like I was at a 1Direction concert that I think I've lost my voice!

Thanks for that insight Consuela, I always like hearing from people who go to the live shows.

...it must be a bummer for all those behind in time having to wait an hour or two to see it 'LIVE' like we do... if I was in Perth and had to wait 2 hours to see it behind people in New South Wales for instance it would do my head in...

...I'd be in two minds as to whether I would come onto this thread to get a blow by blow description of what's happening and fore-go the excitement of seeing it unfold 'LIVE' when it hit me in Perth... or stay away from this thread and wait for it to be televised 2 hours late and experience the thrill of it unfolding... how do you guys do it?...

...do you come on here and comment on it as you are seeing it 2 hours later or do you come on here for 'spoilers' to satisfy your curiosity?... cheers.

I'm in Perth Sticky, I like getting the spoilers before I watch the show.

Thanks for all the info.

When it was announced that Ben & Tim were in the firing line, did audience members say who they thought was going.

Sonia having tears in her eyes just before she called Ben's name was a give away.

Yes, that was a given. She would have a reaction for Tim's eviction too I guess. Tim like him or not, he made BB this year. We can't take that away from him.

Thanks for all the info.

Aww I didn't know Sonia was teary I'll have to watch the catchup episode! Honestly everyone was still shocked and confused and pretty much shitting themselves. Though I did hear more Tim's than Ben's.

I did notice they keep it under wraps really well until Sonia actually announces it because I was having a sneaky look at the autocue and it had Evictee #9 on it, so Sonia must get it through her ear piece.

Thanks for that insight Consuela, I always like hearing from people who go to the live shows.

Oh! You are like me. I want to know as soon as I can. My friends don't understand, they think it would spoil the show, but it doesn't. My brother was upset with my, when we had the ski races, we could phone for the results, before the game shown on TV. I was always running for the phone, he was so annoyed, lol.

I did notice they keep it under wraps really well until Sonia actually announces it because I was having a sneaky look at the autocue and it had Evictee #9 on it, so Sonia must get it through her ear piece.

There is only a handful of people who know the HM's %'s & who is leaving & Sonia isn't one of them.

Alex is one & the people who checkout the votes to make sure it's genuine & a few others.

...thanks Pecan... I think that I'd probably come on here for a sneak peak too being the nosy impatient type that I am lol!... cheers.

There is only a handful of people who know the HM's %'s & who is leaving & Sonia isn't one of them.

Alex is one & the people who checkout the votes to make sure it's genuine & a few others.

Oh yeah for sure! Top secret business that is, just like my Abuela's paella recipe.

Shite - I forgot about Jade and her Ben nomination based on thinking he'd be safe. Odds on tomorrow's show will have Jade crying in the diary room about how she hates that she might have been responsible for ben leaving blah blah
blah. Please let me be wrong.
Might take her a day or two to figure it out so maybe friday night's show.

Yes! What is that? Ed is sucking the life out of her!
Its all the stress of worrying whether ed will go for one of the female intruders, coupled with the enormous jealousy she feels because ed feels Tahan is the prettiest of the gels. Now she has to worry about keeping her elbows maintained to please ed and to top it off she has to take care of a rock because ed gave it to her so it has significance and its all a little bit cute. Its enough to age anyone.

Now she has to worry about keeping her elbows maintained to please ed

Okay I laughed at this, haha.

What a show! So unexpected and exciting, but now that I think about it, all the signs were there for a Ben eviction: they showed him saying he has no friends on the outside on yesterday's show, a recap of when he cried and said he hoped people wouldn't forget him to Tim in the bathroom, and at the end of the previous show they had him randomly crying in the diary room about how he had nothing to go back to—even though it didn't fit at all with the rest of the day's events. I thought it was just standard Ben coverage, but it was actually very telling, however the implications were just too farfetched to be really be considered. I can't say I'm gutted he's gone.

The irony is that by trying to save Ed the producers ended up losing their most prized pony. Womp womp.

I was looking out for your post in the wrong areas, lol. Thanks for the update on what happened there. It was shocking to hear Ben's name but my heart had dropped when it was between Tim and Ben. Ed survives another week, sigh!

YES!!!!!

OMG. I love you Australia. I LOVE YOU!

YES YES YES.

THANK FUCK! OMG.
LOL - thinks that sums up everyones feeling.

did anyone place a bet on that??? imagine how much you'd get
Bookies will be screwed once time travel is invented.

OMG does that mean we can get a Tahan & Tim final now!! YAYAYAYAYAYY
That'll do for me, with probably Mikayla third representing the other half of the house. I'll put Drew at 4th, Jade 5th, Intruder 1 6th, Ed 7th and Intruder 8th.

Ben's odds to be evicted were $26 I believe
Hindsight hey.

The best thing about this eviction though is after the ridiculous manufactured events of the weekend viewers showed producers who is really in charge and showed BB is at it's best when even the producers can't call what will happen next.

P.S. Ben's best bits highlighted what a poor housemate he actually was.

...oh my god I was thinking the same thing exactly!... (that she's aged a bit)...... I just thought that it was me thinking that... I'm so glad that you said that because i thought that I was imagining it... I so agree with you Hope4Rain... cheers.

WOW! I'm just glad that you and others were noticing as well. Especially with the eye for detail you have, that gives the theory some credence. :) Could it possibly be all the sun baking? I'm seeing lines in her face that are very dramatic, her brow seems heavier. ????

Oh yeah for sure! Top secret business that is, just like my Abuela's paella recipe.

That sounds YUMMY!!!!

So glad you had an experience like that and shared it with us!!!
boy and WHAT a night to be there! :cool:
Thanks for the report! HUGS [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] !

WOW! I'm just glad that you and others were noticing as well. Especially with the eye for detail you have, that gives the theory some credence. :) Could it possibly be all the sun baking? I'm seeing lines in her face that are very dramatic, her brow seems heavier. ????

She does look older..must be all that bitching her and Mikkayla do

Back