Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 2nd Series

I'm beginning to feel a little alone in this thread... perhaps I should stick with DigitalSpy for my CBB discussion! :p

Pqf2x.gif

Thoughts on latest episode. Lauren is hopeless at carrying and drinking drinks; seriously that orange juice went everywhere! Vicky is really starting to get to me with constant siding with Bruce. Charlotte, Mario, Louie, and Carol continue to entertain me and hope they stay til the end!

Love the kidnap task! Not really loving any of the people this series though I surprised i'm liking Courtney.

I couldn't believe Lauren 35!!! I honestly thought she was in her 50s/60s. What has she done to herself? Her face is expressionless and seems like she's on drugs all the time.

I surprised i'm liking Courtney.

I couldn't believe Lauren 35!!! I honestly thought she was in her 50s/60s. What has she done to herself? Her face is expressionless and seems like she's on drugs all the time.

Me too! On both counts... I actually thought she was annoying for the first episode but really started to like her moving forward... As for Lauren she's a mess... Love her! But her look is tragic...

I know she seems so much older! I think she was a bit unfortunate looking as a guy though so that probably didn't help. For all he old world glamour clothes she's a right slob!

I'm beginning to feel a little alone in this thread... perhaps I should stick with DigitalSpy for my CBB discussion! :p

Please don't... However I really haven't had a lot of time to devote to CBB right now and on BBBA it's not nearly as popular as the civilian series... BTW I've never really been a fan of the DSBB forums, try TiBB... I started posting a bit during the pre-season lead in and it was pretty decent...

Please don't... However I really haven't had a lot of time to devote to CBB right now and on BBBA it's not nearly as popular as the civilian series... BTW I've never really been a fan of the DSBB forums, try TiBB... I started posting a bit during the pre-season lead in and it was pretty decent...

I love the celeb ones equally as much becuase I usually know none of the 'celebrities' so feels like a normal series to me! And thanks for the tip re TiBB, looks like it my be better suited for my brand of humour. :p

I hardly get time to post anymore - I think I've made a mistake trying to watch three BB series at once. It's fun though.

I love Lauren. I've read a lot of pseudo doctors on forums declare that she is mentally unstable. Maybe they are right, I'm not qualified to say, but I think I can safely say she is socially inept. She is self-absorbed, but when she manages to rise above that, she is very kind. I find her fascinating. A pet hate of mine, though, is when people refer to her as "she" (with the quote marks, as if she is sub-human). And I think Courtney is also very kind to her - even though she is trying to create some room to let others in, can't blame her. Was disapointed that Lauren nominated Louie, when he has been such a good friend to her. And I suspect Sophie is just sucking up for appearances.

Carol is fun to watch too. I like her as a strong independent successful funny woman, and then she behaves like a bitchy teenager and I can't stand her.
Mario often shows surprising leadership when people are getting carried away.
Charlotte is a sweetheart and I find some of her descriptions very imaginative, I hope she comes to realise there is more to her than her Geordie Shore character.
Bruce has anger issues, but I kind of feel sorry for him for having to live with these issues, must be hard to be him.
Dustin and Abz seem nice, I wish we saw more of them.
Vicky seems dull, but has been funny from time to time. She might be fun if she had more airtime.

I think it is an interesting season. I really hope Lauren wins as she has brought a lot of interesting characteristics to the show and it would mean so much to her and give her a lot of comfort moving on, i.e. living with her parents and not having much of a careeer. But she can think, at least I won BB.

I hardly get time to post anymore - I think I've made a mistake trying to watch three BB series at once. It's fun though.

Haha, I feel your pain though I couldn't be bothered to watch U.S. to the end.

Carol is fun to watch too. I like her as a strong independent successful funny woman, and then she behaves like a bitchy teenager and I can't stand her.
Mario often shows surprising leadership when people are getting carried away.
Charlotte is a sweetheart and I find some of her descriptions very imaginative, I hope she comes to realise there is more to her than her Geordie Shore character.

Carol has really grown on me. For once I can say I find her entertaining AND I like her... warts'n'all. What you say about Charlotte I concur with completely. This brings me to Mario. He has shown genuine affection for Charlotte in a buddy kinda way. His interaction with the other HMs is also pleasant.. I'm just a sucker for HMs who don't bitch.
And then there was Louie... we knew from the beginning that he'd be the primadonna bitch, even I was prepared for the show. But now that he's revealed his outright nasty side - I cannot respect him in any way. Unless of course nastiness goes with bitchiness? or you can't be a bitch unless you're nasty? :confused:

Is it so bad that the minute Courtney asked "what is a stock cube " all I could think is "the start to a major race row and the eventual decline of BB on Channel 4 "'lol

Is it so bad that the minute Courtney asked "what is a stock cube " all I could think is "the start to a major race row and the eventual decline of BB on Channel 4 "'lol

Carol didn't do a very good job of explaining how to use the stock cube. As soon as Carol finished telling her how to use it i knew Courtney would put it in the kettle.

Louie and Sophie who would have happily scratched out each other's eyes inadvertently put up a united front against the 'work-for-the-dole' BB voice covers in the DR.

Sophie was called in for the annual 'would you like to know what your housemates...'. The BB chick had hardly finished her sentence when Sophie answered 'NO'. She didn't have to think she just said NO. The BB chick had been thrown off balance so she tried again.. about three times in all and each time Sophie said No. In the end the BB chick just pushed it on Sophie seing there was no B-plan on the song sheet.

Louie went into the DR for a different reason and as soon as the BB chick/dude spoke, Louie questioned the logic behind his being addressed by various voices i.e. male and female when in the DR. He did elaborate, as he does, his questions were quite genuine though... alas the dopehead voice cover had no idea how to respond. Duh!

Edit

Hi everyone :) They have just started some kind of celeb BB in Germany with the Absence of someone really being a celeb. Boring Show.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, that The Hoff is in there.

Last edited:
I had preferred ABZ being the winner, but Charlotte is ok, too.

What?! Surely you're joking! I can't believe Abz came in second! He did absolutely nothing but stare off into the distance and meditate. Such a waste of a HM.

Back